Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The green eyes that found me

Tying up the loose ends

by shannleighm 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 608 words - Complete

4Moving
Just a few years later after Franks death. A catch up with Gee! ;) x

" Daddy!" His sweet little voice calls. He is 2 now. Just yesterday he turned 2.
" I'm coming Rush" I call to my son. Rush- Anthony Frank Iero is his full name.
But at school he'll be Rush Iero, we don't need to throw in all the extra names. He's adorable and the one thing that keeps me alive, kind of like the person he was named after.
I pick him up out of the crib, he smells of bananas and custard. His favourite thing in the world.
He's getting bigger and stronger every day now. He's learning new things and overcoming fears by the second. He's not afraid of water or bouncy castles any more. He loves having friends over now too, before he was petrified of Uncle Ray's hair. He especially loves baby Grace. I swear those kids will be married someday.
I'm doing my best to bring him up. It is hard though. His mother was jailed along with Isaac, i'm happy though. He doesn't need someone like that influencing him. All he really needs are my family and I, and Frank's family.
Frank's family gave me his guitar after he passed. They said he would've wanted me to have her because he knew i'd take good care of her. Her name is Pansy and little Rush loves to play her. He loves the sounds it makes. Watching him so fascinated and captivated is magical. He's definitely going to be a miniature Frank. I can just tell. The way he behaves. The way his eyes gleam constantly. Biologically, he isn't related to Frank, i know that. But he's still so influenced, and i wouldn't have it any other way.

Every night before we go to sleep i song our favourite song to him.

So lately, I've been wonderin
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face
If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
And between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own


If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days
If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
Well I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you



Runaway with my heart
Runaway with my hope
Runaway with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart and your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time



If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go

And so as usual, i'll give Rush his breakfast. Then i'll put on a shirt and Franks Black Flag hoody. I haven't washed it. It smells just like him. Whenever i wear it, i feel his arms around me. I can smell him near to me. I can feel his soft rose lips on mine and i can hear his angelic voice whisper I love you.

I love you Frank Anthony Iero. And if you were still here i would've given you that ring as i planned. Never doubt that you were the one for me. I will never love another, Frank. Never in a million years, will there be another you.
Sign up to rate and review this story