Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gold Digger

49ers 69

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Dudes, I'm so excited. I hope you are too ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-12 - 6904 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hey guys,
Sorry this chapter took so long to get out, I thought I’d be able to write it in like one day but it’s taken me three. I’ve had my friend round the past couple days so every time I’d start writing I’d end up getting distracted xD But finally it’s done and hopefully it’s worth the wait ;D
Also, I didn’t know whether to include smut in this or not... then I figured why not? Because I wanted it so... there xD
R&R my lovelies :D xox



There was an awkward silence tainting the atmosphere as Gerard and Frank ate breakfast that morning. Neither man seemed prepared to speak or even look at the other, instead focusing only on the bread they were eating and the cups of coffee in their hands.

Frank wondered if Gerard was still angry at him for the fight the night before. His split lip had bruised a little round the cut and Frank felt a surge of guilt every time he looked at it, even though he knew it wasn’t really his fault. It’s not like he wanted Sam to come and talk to him, and he certainly hadn’t wanted Gerard to do anything about it.

“So erm...” Frank picked at his bread with his eyes focusing on his fingertips, trying to think of something to say that would break the silence but he came up blank. “We’ll be erm... panning again today?” He finally asked after Gerard had glanced at him for a full five minutes.

“Well... yeah. That’s what we’ll be doing every day. Except Sunday.” The older man shrugged, going back to his food and finishing his bread before putting his plate down and standing by the window to gaze out at the watery blue sky. He was tired, more so than usual. After seeing Frank’s little late night show he had been unable to get back to sleep, and it seemed Frank had had a rough night too, dark circles shading beneath his eyes.

Frank nodded silently and looked back down at his plate, feeling tired and sick and miserable. It was only his second full day here and already he was desperate to go home. Not even the thought of the gold he could get that day made him optimistic, he could only think about the slow panning process and the way his back still ached from the day before. Gerard had assured him he’d get used to it all eventually, maybe even start to enjoy it but the problem for both men was that they weren’t here for the gold. Not for themselves anyway. It made the whole prospecting business a lot tougher. But Frank couldn’t let his family down, he was their only chance.

Frank sighed and finished up his food before putting his plate down on top of Gerard’s, he then gulped down the rest of his coffee and grimaced a little at the bitterness. Or maybe he was grimacing at the way Gerard was standing with his back to him, just staring silently out the window and making Frank feel real unwelcome. He sighed as he wondered if he’d have to start getting stuff together to build his own cabin now.

“Thanks for the err... food.” Frank mumbled softly before turning round to get changed into his overalls. His stomach was still churning sickeningly and he wondered if he was actually sick for real or just worrying himself sick over the awkwardness between he and Gerard.

Gerard shrugged off the younger mans thanks and didn’t say anything as he continued to sip at his coffee and look out the window. He felt like he should try to ease the tension in the air but all he could think about was what he had seen the night before and how dangerously close he was to getting hard again. He could hear in Frank’s voice that he was upsetting him, and he really didn’t mean to he was just so nervous that if he stopped concentrating on all the things he hated in life, then he’d end up getting a problem that would be real hard to hide. So he just thought about corpses and Sam and the prostitutes from the tavern to keep his body in check.

“Gerard... do you think I’ll get enough gold to build my own cabin soon?” Frank asked quietly as he stripped from the clothes he had been sleeping in and picked up the long sleeved, baggy white shirt he would be wearing under his overalls.

At his words Gerard turned around and stared at him in shock, forgetting everything as he caught sight of the back of Frank’s naked body. The younger man clearly hadn’t been expecting him to turn around and so had got undressed quickly whilst Gerard wasn’t looking... but Gerard was looking and God did he like what he saw.

Frank’s back was slender and toned, with that perfect little dip right down the middle. His body arched and twisted ever so subtly as he unfolded his shirt and began tugging it over his head, that forcing Gerard’s eyes down to stare at his pert little butt. His whole body was tanned and though he was short his legs and back seemed strangely long, Gerard guessed just because he was so slim. He truly was a handsome man, and for a long minute Gerard couldn’t think of what he had been meaning to say until Frank stepped into his overalls and his skin was covered up.

“I... I err... Well, yeah. Eventually. I mean you can just cut down any of the surrounding trees but... building a cabin isn’t easy, you’ll need to get a ton of guys in to help you...” He said softly, his face falling a little and he looked down at his cup. “I didn’t know you were planning to build a cabin anyway.” He mumbled, feeling almost... hurt.

“Oh well...” Frank blushed as he turned to see that Gerard had been facing him all along, though the older man was now just staring dejectedly into his mug. “I thought that maybe you’d like your space back as soon as...” He shrugged, biting his lip as Gerard looked at him in surprise.

“What? Of course not. I mean... I said to you before that I wasn’t worried about that didn’t I?” He breathed, Frank staring at him for a long moment before sighing and lowering his head.

“I know just... after last night I thought that... you just seemed so angry...” He whispered, blushing deeply at having revealed the truth like an idiot and he sighed, turning his back on Gerard again. “It doesn’t matter anyway, it was just a thought.” He mumbled mostly to himself, making his bed to try and appear busy before he jumped violently when strong arms suddenly wrapped around his waist from behind.

“I wasn’t angry... I’m sorry if I made you feel that way.” Gerard’s voice was soft and husky in Frank’s ear and the shorter man shivered unintentionally before turning in Gerard’s arms to look at him with big eyes. Gerard gazed back steadily, offering a tiny smile. “And for the record, you need to stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.”

“But if I do that then you might not hug me.” Frank retorted without thinking, his mind just so scrambled from the warm embrace that he clearly wasn’t thinking straight. He blushed deeply and moved to pull out of Gerard’s arms when then the older man just looked shocked, but then he quickly tugged him back before he could and hugged him close.

“Well... maybe just don’t wear your heart on your sleeve around others then...” He mumbled, resting his cheek down on Frank’s hair with a small, uncertain smile. Frank too smiling shyly as he timidly laid his cheek on Gerard’s chest and closed his eyes for a moment. It was a strangely good feeling, being held like this, and Frank supposed it was just because it had been so long since he’d received any affection and he was starved of it. But deep down he wondered if maybe it just felt so good because it was Gerard... because it was the only person in this place who had accepted him so far, and without question. The only person who cared right now.

“Mm...”

“Well err... ahem...” Gerard suddenly unwound his arms from Frank and cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as he stepped away. “We should get going. Wanna err... get a good spot.” He grunted before striding to his bed to get changed into his overalls. Frank watched him go with stunned eyes but he didn’t argue, simply nodded and turned his face away politely as his stomach quivered.

>X<

The day was swelteringly hot as Frank and Gerard sat side by side at the river, panning together in almost perfect synchronization. Frank had been in Hangtown for three months now, and he and Gerard had got closer with every day after their initial rocky start.

Frank’s skills in panning were getting better and better, and he was finally able to fill his pan all the way to the top like Gerard could. They stuck to their little spot of the river, knowing it served them well, and every day they would return to the cabin with fair earnings. The other men still stayed at the top of the river, arguing and fighting daily. Sam too kept coming by and saying obscene things to Frank, but the short man was starting to feel more confident in himself, mostly thanks to the friendship he was developing with Gerard, and he could defend himself pretty well without Gerard needing to. He couldn’t fight of course, he wouldn’t even if he could, but he had grown up somewhat since coming to the town and he could be quite cutting with his words when the moment called.

“Phew... by God Frankie, I’m baking.” Gerard sighed, sitting up and arching his back to work out the ache, rubbing the sweat off his forehead with a rag he kept tied around his upper arm. Almost all of the men had chosen to work with no shirt that day, keeping the tops of their overalls undone and hanging down the backs of their legs. Gerard had also rolled the legs of his overalls up too, and his pale skin had gone a little pink in the sunlight, slick with sweat.

The weather in these parts was usually hot, the surrounding fields dead and dusty so that only cacti grew. But this was the hottest day Frank had experienced here, the sun felt like it was cooking his back as he worked and he was panting softly despite being used to the labour. He sat up and wiped at his own forehead, glancing at Gerard.

“God, I know. This is killin’ me.” He sighed, tilting his head back for a moment and closing his eyes, feeling the sun warm his throat. He had picked up on the southern drawl of the town after spending so much time here, his Jersey accent only a weak lilt, mingling in with the Californian accent that made his words feel slanty on his tongue. It was similar to the way Gerard spoke, and Frank didn’t mind that. He thought Gerard spoke sexy.

Another thing that had changed since Frank had arrived was his fear of his feelings. Though he kept the way he felt buried deep down inside, he wasn’t afraid to admit to himself now that he thought Gerard was a gorgeous man, and yes, he did mean it in a gay way. At first he felt mortified, then just hurt that Gerard would never feel the same. But in all the months he’d been here Gerard had yet to sleep with one of the prostitutes, so Frank wondered if... just maybe...

“If you’re not too worried on losing out on a little gold we could finish up early if you like.” Gerard suggested softly, Frank grinning at him with a relieved sigh.

“Really? That’d be great... I don’t think I can stand much longer in this heat.” He sighed, resting back on his elbows for a moment before he leaned forward again and finished panning the rest of the dirt and rocks in his pan. Gerard was already done so he just watched Frank from where he was leaning back on his elbows, looking far too good to be allowed. It was a real testament to Frank’s concentration that he was ever able to work properly with Gerard.

“If you want we could go to the wash part of the river and just rest in the water a while. Cool us down.” Gerard suggested with a smile, Frank nodding and giving a soft ‘mhmm’ of agreement, shaking his pan beneath the cool water for a moment before lifting it and checking it before shaking it again. There were still some men around, the truly dedicated men who were determined to see out the hot day, but many had already left to go spend it in the tavern with their ale and prostitutes.

Gerard smiled softly as he watched Frank finish his pan, the younger man also had his torso on show and Gerard was greatly enjoying watching his sun tanned skin glistening with sweat move over his muscles as he shook his hands from side to side. Both he and Frankie believed they had perfected the art of secret masturbation, but little did Frank know Gerard had laid awake and watched him many a night, and Gerard was pretty certain Frank had done the same thing when he would have some ‘alone time’. It all came with being part of such a close knit community... at least that’s what Gerard liked to think. But deep down he knew he was just being a pervert, but if Frankie was too then there was no problem.

By the time Frank was done with his pan the sun had raised to the highest point in the sky and the two men were eager to get into some shade. They gathered up their things and chatted brightly as they made their way, bare foot, back to their cabin, the sun beating down on them.

By the time they reached the little wooden sanctuary they were both panting a little and Gerard threw off his overalls in an instant before collapsing down onto his bed, naked as the day he was born. Frank giggled softly and turned his face away politely, his face red but whether it was from blushing or just generally being hot you couldn’t tell. He slipped out of his own overalls, keeping his back to Gerard and feeling his stomach quiver nervously like it always did when he stripped infront of the other man. They changed infront of each other every day of course but Frank hadn’t changed so much that he didn’t get a little shy.

Once Frank was naked also he grabbed a pair of breeches cut off to the knee and changed into them after spending a second just lying down on his blessedly cool bed. The curtains were all closed in the cabin to try and keep the heat of the sun out, the windows thrown open in the hopes of catching any breeze that might come by and though it was hot inside the building it was nothing compared to the heat outside and for a long moment neither man moved.

“Mmph... Frankie... you’re gonna have to drag me off this bed or I’ll never move.” Gerard groaned, lying with his face in his pillows so that his voice came out muffled. Frank glanced over at him and blushed more at the sight of his pale ass on show, his skin not as red as before though still a little pink. Through all his time here Gerard’s skin had grown used to the sun enough so that he didn’t burn, but he still didn’t tan, something he hated but Frank found quite endearing. It made him different to everyone else.

“Gerard you’re naked. I’m not dragging you anywhere.” Frank chuckled, Gerard scoffing to himself.

“Don’t pretend you don’t love it.” He smirked, Frank’s cheeks burning even more. That was another thing about Gerard that made him different to the other men in the town. He could joke about two men being together and make it sound perfectly acceptable, though Frank knew if anyone else heard him talking like that they’d have him hanged for being a queer.

Well, Frank thought, if Gerard would be hung for it then he would too.

“Come on Gee, I wanna go cool down in the river.” Frank whined in the best sad voice he could muster, Gerard groaning into his pillows and batting his hand lazily.

“But I’m comfy!” Gerard whined back, Frank throwing one of his pillows at the older man before grabbing the bar of soap off the cabinet along with one of the towels.

“Fine, you stay here then.” He shrugged, sauntering to the door on his own. He was going down to that river whether Gerard joined him or not. “I’ll be back in a bit.” He smiled, Gerard watching from the bed with only one eye visible from the nest he was creating in his pillows.

“Mm?” He mewled, sighing when Frank disappeared out the door. He waited for a moment before forcing himself to slide off his bed and throw on a pair of breeches to walk down to the river too. He certainly wasn’t going to stay in the darkened cabin all by himself when there was the opportunity to see Frank naked in the river.

Once he was dressed Gerard grabbed his towel and rushed out the door, running down the trail to the part of the river people bathed in as he struggled through the heat to catch up with Frank. The shorter man hadn’t got far but the heat felt like trying to run through something solid and by the time Gerard caught up with him he felt hotter than ever.

“Ugh, Frankie, I’m dyin’ here.” He complained, causing the younger man to giggle and shove him lightly.

“It’s your own fault.” He shrugged, offering no sympathy and laughing as the two teased one another down to the river bank. Everyone else had bathed already, having left much earlier than Frank and Gerard and so the river was sparkling and empty of bodies. Frank sighed happily and dropped his towel onto a rock, Gerard doing the same before he slipped out of his breeches with his usual casualness. Frank did his best to be just as suave and casual, but his awkwardness showed through as he tripped out of his breeches and followed Gerard into the water with his hands covering his manhood.

“Oooh God...” Gerard groaned in pleasure as the cool water lapped over his heated skin and Frank bit down hard on his lip to stifle his own moan of delight.

The water was simply orgasmic in such stifling heat and the two men kept walking until they found the deepest spot of the river and stood with the water up to the bottom of Frank’s pectoral muscles and just above Gerard’s navel. Frank was the first to kneel down so as to get the water over his shoulders and he whined in pleasure before dipping his head beneath the current to wet his hair too.

When he surfaced again Gerard was nowhere to be seen, and he looked about a second before the older man appeared, gasping for air and smoothing his hands back over his hair to slick it down as he grinned.

“Oh, that is good.” He exclaimed, Frank laughing and splashing him playfully and Gerard was quick to do the same, the two chuckling and talking about how good it felt to finally get to cool down. At last the sun suddenly seemed beautiful and exciting, the day a good one whilst they were bobbing about in the cool river. Before that the sun had just been irritating and annoying, now it was wonderful, enhancing both their moods instantly.

For a long while they simply swayed as the current pushed them about a little, chatting happily before they shared the soap and cleaned themselves of the days sweat and grime. Once they were both clean and the soap was down on one of their towels they relaxed in the shallow water, leaning back on their elbows and talking softly.

Frank had his eyes closed as he laid in the cool water, letting the sun warm his face and throat as he listened to Gerard’s smooth voice. He wasn’t really sure what he was talking about, he was pretty sure Gerard didn’t either, it just felt nice to listen to him as he relaxed in the sun like a fat cat.

Frank didn’t know how long they lay there, just enjoying each other’s company as they basked in the water. He only knew that he felt wonderfully serene and he was content to lie there all day and not go to the tavern at all.

Gerard too was enjoying himself immensely as he gazed at the younger man. Gerard was lying on his side in the water, and the half of him not under the cooling liquid was burning up again but he wouldn’t move whilst he had such a wonderful view. He was resting his head up on his hand and his eyes were travelling slowly up and down Frank’s body, up and down, up and down, up and down.

The water in the shallows rose up just high enough to create a thin film over the top of Frank’s body, making his nipples stand erect from the cold and his tan seem more pronounced as it shone wetly. As Gerard’s eyes slid down his body he followed the gentle slope of Frank’s belly and the thin line of hair that went down from is navel to his pubic hair. His penis was lying against his inner thigh and Gerard couldn’t stop himself from staring at it. He knew it was awful, but he wanted nothing more than to take it into his mouth and tease it into an erection.

“-And then I decided to just leave because - .... Frankie, you look really good like that you know.” Gerard sighed, the words slipping from his mouth as he fixated on the younger mans collar bone for a second. Frank didn’t seem to register his words at first, but then he slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to look at him.

“Hm? Oh... I do?” He whispered, his cheeks going pink and Gerard smirked softly, giving a slow nod.

“Mhmm... like a work of art.” He purred, and he meant it too. He wasn’t simply perving (though that was half of it) he did honestly think Frank looked truly beautiful in that moment. He was nothing like the other men in the town. Obviously he was the youngest, and he was the sweetest. But he was more than that. He was simply... transfixing.

“Oh... well.... thank you.” Frank mumbled, blushing deeply as he gave a shy smile, his eyebrows rising as Gerard began to shimmy closer to him. Frank considered moving away, but for some reason he just couldn’t bring himself to move. Gerard paused when he was a little closer, but not too close. He just looked like he wanted to come nearer to talk softer or something, though he didn’t say anything at all.

Frank watched him with big eyes for a long while before the tension became too much and he moved his head to look back up at the sky, closing his eyes and just trying to act as if nothing had happened. A small silence followed, Frank once again just savouring the heat from the sun on his face, assuming Gerard was doing the same thing but then all of a sudden he was snapped back into reality when a hand ever so slowly slid up his chest.

“Hm? Gerard?” Frank slowly turned his head to look at Gerard again, his heart racing as he saw how much closer Gerard had moved since his eyes had been closed, the older man now only an inch away from him.

Gerard gazed calmly back, and though Frank’s heart had picked up dramatically in its beating he felt strangely calm. He met the older man’s gaze and bit his lip softly, Gerard watching him carefully to judge his reaction as he moved his hand over Frank’s chest under the water.

“What are you doing?” Frank asked quietly, his tone not alarmed and he closed his eyes with a soft sigh as Gerard moved his fingers curiously over one of his nipples, still pert under the cool water. Frank bit his lip and squirmed slightly, closing his eyes tighter as Gerard watched him. Once he was sure he wasn’t afraid or nervous he began to slowly circle Frank’s nipple with his fingertips, his own heart beginning to race as he took the nub between his fingers and gently rolled it beneath the water.

“Mmph...” Frank groaned inwardly and pushed his chest up, his stomach quivering. It felt so good to feel another person’s touch. He couldn’t remember the last time he had actually had any sexual contact with anyone other than himself. “Gerard... we shouldn’t...” He whispered, knowing that he should stop everything before it went too far and they did something they would both regret.

“Oh yes we should.” Gerard retorted, sighing as he dipped his head down to kiss Frank’s nipple and then suck gently on it. Within 0.5 seconds what could have been considered innocent was completely wrong and Frank squeaked loudly, trying to protest and push Gerard’s head away but the man wasn’t budging. And the way the water in his mouth from the river swirled about Frank’s nipple with each tantalising suck was just too good...

“Oh God... Gerard are you insane!?” Frank gasped, trying not to give away how good it felt as blood began to rush south. “I’m not queer!”

“Oh shush Frank, yes you are and so am I. And we’re both desperate for some action and I am fed up with having you just watch me jerk off every night.” Gerard retorted a little sternly and Frank froze, sitting up a little so that Gerard moved back to look at him.

“Y – You knew I...” Frank trailed off, his cheeks blazing red as he filled with embarrassment. Gerard smirked softly and chuckled, walking his fingers up Frank’s chest.

“It’s okay, I watch you too.” He purred, Frank staring at him for a second before he groaned and collapsed back down onto his back, too stunned to protest.

Truthfully, Gerard hadn’t known Frank watched him. He had been suspicious but he hadn’t been certain and now his suspicions had been confirmed he definitely wasn’t going to stop. He knew this was risky, if any of the other men found out both he and Frank would be hanged, and there were still men panning up the river who could give up from the heat and come to wash any minute now and catch them. But Gerard always had been a bit of an adrenaline junkie and it all just made the moment more exciting, he was getting hard just thinking about it.

“Mm... Frankie, just let me make you feel good.” He sighed, hushing anymore arguments as he bent down to continue sucking and tonguing Frank’s nipple.

Frank wanted to protest, really he did, but it was so difficult when it felt so good. He couldn’t deny he wanted this, he had dreamed about Gerard touching him like this so many times now he’d lost count. He would have been more comfortable if they were in the privacy of the cabin but he knew he should just lay back and relax before his nerves deserted him.

Gerard sucked at Frank’s nipple as his hand teased the other, pinching and rubbing and soothing until Frank was beginning to pant a little. Gerard had never done anything with a guy before, so he wanted to really savour it. It was new and intriguing and exciting and he smiled as he kissed down Frank’s stomach to the line of hair from his navel, following it down.

“Mm... been watching you... wanted to suck you so bad...” He whispered huskily, Frank gasping and covering his eyes with the back of his hand. He couldn’t stand dirty talk, as if this wasn’t bad enough the dirty talk just made it even more obscene and even as his body responded eagerly in his head he could just picture himself swinging from that old oak tree by the noose.

“Gerard... Jesus, don’t say stuff like that – unnn... if people hear...” He breathed; Gerard chuckling as he slowly ran his fingers over Frank’s semi.

“What? No one’s gonna hear, we’re all alone.” He assured him, looking around just in case before smiling and taking the head of Frank’s cock into his mouth, so eager to taste it.

Frank bit back a gasp and arched his back a little, his eyes growing wide for a second before he squeezed them shut. He had had sex with women plenty of times before but none of them had ever sucked him, they were all nice girls who didn’t even consider things like that let alone do them.

“Oh... Oh my...” He breathed, Gerard chuckling a little before he went back to suckling on just the tip of Frank’s penis.

Gerard’s own dick was beginning to fill with blood just from the feeling of Frank’ body responding. He was sucking on the younger man like a lollipop and he could feel the foreskin drawing back, exposing the head as Frank’s length swelled with blood and extended. Gerard slid the point of his tongue along the underneath of the head and Frank gasped loudly, squeaking a little as his hips bucked and Gerard drew back for a moment with a pleased smirk. He guessed it was a sensitive spot and he moved down to do it again, Frank shivering.

“Oh... Gerard...” He breathed, tangling his fingers into the older man’s hair as his stomach tingled pleasantly. His heart was hammering so fast in his chest he felt like he was going to have a heart attack, his fingers tangling and curling through Gerard’s damp hair as pleasure tugged like a fish hook at his abdomen and erection.

Gerard hummed around Frank’s cock as he felt it growing in his mouth, sliding over his tongue as it filled with blood and the older man’s body responded just the same. He curled one hand round the base and smoothed his thumb over the main vein, feeling it pulse gently as his other hand slid up Frank’s inner thigh to spread his legs more.

Frank was beyond himself as he basked in the shallow water, Gerard’s mouth hot around his erection and he was already breathing heavy, his mind in a tailspin at how good it felt. Months and months of only self induced orgasms was making it very difficult for Frank to hold back and not just explode into the older man’s mouth that second, and he groaned deep in his throat as he tried to control himself. He didn’t dare watch Gerard, knowing he’d never be able to contain himself if he did.

Gerard was moaning just as much as Frank as he suckled on his length, loving the way he felt in his mouth. The way he tasted on his tongue. He bobbed his head up and down, clamping his lips around the hardened organ to feel every inch of it as he slid up and down, rubbing his tongue against the underside as he went. He made quiet sucking noises as he got more into it, closing his eyes and humming happily.

“Mmm...” Gerard moved up until Frank slid from his mouth with a quiet slurp and he moved his hand up to hold him steady as he dug his tongue into the tiny slit on the head, gathering up pre cum and moaning softly at the taste.

Frank was squirming again, biting on his knuckles to stop himself from crying out as his cock twitched in Gerard’s fist. The older man was far from done though, swirling his tongue lazily around the head and making more pre cum pearl at the tip to be gathered up by his greedy tongue. He then moved his fingers aside so that he could lathe his tongue all the way down Frank’s length to his testicles before sliding back up, pressing hot, open mouthed kisses back down and then back up. He sucked gently on the underside, moved his fist to draw up the foreskin, nibbled ever so tenderly and tugged with his teeth before drawing the skin back down to kiss over the fraenulum.

Frank’s mouth was open wide as he panted harshly, his fingers in Gerard’s hair pulling and gripping until it hurt the older man, but Gerard didn’t seem to mind at all, in fact it only spurred him on and made him drive Frank even crazier.

Gerard dipped his head down past the base of Frank’s erection and Frank cried out in shock when he began to suck on his balls, Frank’s eyes rolling back into his head before he squeezed them shut and sobbed with how good it felt.

“O – Oh God! Gerard... Oh...” He whimpered, bucking his hips a little as Gerard sucked hungrily at him, even moving further down to leave hickey’s on his inner thighs and Frank pulled at his hair, gritting his teeth. “G – Gerard... uunnn... please... please suck it... It hurts so bad...” He mewled, his erection throbbing painfully, red and pulsing as a bead of cum slid down the length.

Gerard looked up and licked his lips, giving Frank a devilish smirk before he swooped down and took him into his mouth again, swallowing him down like an expert and sucking hungrily over him. Frank gasped and mewled in delight, massaging Gerard’s scalp as he felt the familiar tugging in his stomach.

“Oh... Oh yes... So close Gerard...”

“Mmm...” Gerard slid up and let Frank fall from his lips again, Frank whining in horror and looking at him with questioning, lust hazed eyes.

“Gerard?”

“Frankie...” Gerard’s voice was strained with pain and when Frank glanced down he could see Gerard had his free hand wrapped around his own erection, squeezing to try and stop some of the pain and Frank bit his lip. “Lye on your side.” Gerard panted softly, his voice gentle but firm and Frank hesitated only a moment before rolling to lay on his side, facing Gerard.

He watched with wide eyes as Gerard moved awkwardly on the river bed to lay on his side also, his head pointing in the same direction as Frank’s feet so that his erection was by Frank’s head. The younger man was no idiot and he got the hint. He had never considered doing things like this before, but the throb between his legs wouldn’t let him think about it before he wrapped is hand around Gerard’s erection and leant up to be able to take his cock into his mouth.

Gerard hissed with delight and gave a soft ‘mmph’, praising Frank before swallowing the younger man back down and sucking around him with even more eagerness, one of his legs bent up so that Frank could get at his erection easily. He had been slightly worried Frank wouldn’t want to do this but he seemed just as into it as Gerard was, his lack of experience meaning nothing with how eagerly and hungrily he sucked at Gerard’s length.

Frank was a little surprised by how good it felt to have Gerard’s engorged flesh between his lips and he stretched up more to fit more of him in, swirling his tongue around the head and mirroring Gerard’s actions as both men felt their orgasms building.

Frank was already far too close after all the stimulation Gerard had already given him and soon he felt the tugging in his abdomen and erection growing more insistent, his balls tightening until he couldn’t hold back anymore and he cried out around Gerard’s cock in his mouth, thrusting his hips forward as his own erection pulsed and throbbed with each rope of cum that spurted from the tip into Gerard’s waiting mouth.

Gerard groaned in delight and squeezed his eyes shut, slipping an arm under Frank’s legs to grab at his ass and drag him closer, swallowing hungrily at the cum that spilled over his tongue, the orgasm the most explosive that Frank had ever felt. He whimpered and moaned through it, sending vibrations through Gerard’s erection as his body shook and shivered.

It took Frank a long while to slump from his orgasm and he felt so incredibly spent that for a second he forgot about Gerard’s length in his mouth, but when the older man gently nudged his hips forward Frank quickly snapped back into the moment and continued with his hungry sucking. He was determined to make Gerard feel as good as he had made him and he bobbed his head quickly, grazing his teeth gently over the skin and rubbing his tongue against the vein as Gerard moaned deeply in his throat, the sound so incredibly sexy it almost got Frank hard again.

Gerard sighed and grunted softly, resting his head down in the shallow water and staring through half lidded eyes as Frank’s erection slowly softened, glistening wetly from saliva and river water, but soon he had to close his eyes completely as pleasure took over him.

“Mmph... unng... Frankie... So good at that...” He praised huskily, his hand still clamped on Frank’s firm ass, squeezing gently every few second and Frank hummed around his erection, sucking hard on the head and causing Gerard to cry out. “Oh God! Frankie... unn... That’s it... that’s it boy...” He groaned, forcing his hips not to move so that he didn’t cause the younger man to choke, but it was difficult as he felt the first waves of his orgasm take hold of him, building in his testicles before exploding through his dick and into Frank’s mouth.

“Agh! Frankie!” Gerard gasped loudly and clenched his fist, moaning softly as Frank jumped in surprise at first but quickly recovered, sucking at his tip like a straw, trying to draw the cum right out of him.

Gerard couldn’t remember the last time he had cum so hard, his body tensed for a long while until he eventually slumped into the water and had to gently push Frank away as he continued to suckle on him, his dick over sensitized and unable to take the extra stimulation.

Frank allowed Gerard’s length to slip from his swollen lips and he sighed, closing his eyes for a moment and the two men spent a long while just lying in the water with the sun beating down on them, looking as if they were sleeping. Both felt calm and serene, content to lay there for the rest of the day but soon Gerard sat up, groaning as he stretched.

“We err... we better move...” He sighed, Frank nodding and sitting up too, rubbing his eyes and blinking in the harsh sunlight. “You ready to get out or you wanna stay in the water a little longer?” Gerard asked softly, Frank smiling as he got to his feet and gave a full body stretch right infront of the older man.

Gerard quirked an eyebrow and smirked, Frank winking at him before giggling softly. It was unlike Frank to be so open and confident without clothes on, and he had surprised himself just as much as Gerard, but he felt happy and free as he skipped to his clothes.

Gerard watched him with a soft smile before he sighed and got to his own feet, following Frank to the rock where their clothes were and they got dried and dressed in amicable silence, keeping their hands and glances to themselves, acting just like they usually did in case anyone came by and saw them.
Sign up to rate and review this story