Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gold Digger

Him, he, us.

by XxlovefrankieroxX 6 reviews

A little work, a little play.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 6024 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Guuys, I am so so sorry it’s taken me so long to get this out D: I’ve been trying to get all my ideas straight so I know exactly where I’m taking this (and I finally do, yay!) and I’ve been trying to not update until I got my laptop back cos’ my dad so kindly spilled coffee all over mine -.- It was supposed to be fixed by yesterday at the latest but it wont actually be done until tomorrow now so I had to drum this out real quick on my brothers laptop before he got home xD
So, hopefully you’ll forgive me and it hasn’t been proof read since I’m fighting time here, but enjoy anyway :D
xoxo


Neither man spoke of what had happened at the river as they got ready for bed that night. They had been to the tavern and tried to hold a conversation amidst all the shouting and fighting going on but all it had done is given them both a headache to return to the cabin with.

It wasn’t much different to all the other nights that had passed. Except this time Frank knew he wouldn’t have to try and relieve all his sexual tension in a secret masturbating session, and even better... He knew that Gerard liked him more than just a roommate and pal. At least... he hoped Gerard did, or he had just done something unforgivable in the eyes of God for no real reason.

Frank had been thinking a lot about what they had done, and he supposed he should be pleased they hadn’t done more. This at least could be forgiven, if he prayed and repented hard enough. But the terrible thing about it was that every time he looked at Gerard his heart gave a weird little skip in his chest and his stomach fluttered strangely. He supposed he should pray and seek forgiveness but it wasn’t a burning desire. The only burning desire he felt right now was for the older man who was the only person who cared about him in this place. And in turn, Gerard was the only person Frank cared about in this God forsaken town.

Frank finished stripping of his clothes and crawled into his bed, the night still too hot for sleeping in any clothes so both men were opting to sleep naked. Frank pulled the sheets up to his waist but could bear to pull them no further, his skin warm and the room almost suffocating although all the windows were open and had been all day.

Gerard glanced over at Frank once he had crawled into his own bed and he bit his lip. He wondered if the shorter man was ever going to talk about what they had done. Gerard certainly didn’t regret it and he didn’t want it to cause awkwardness between them. But then he had been the one to instigate it so there was a large chance Frank had just been swept up in the heat of the moment and now he was thinking rationally again he had realised how awful what happened was.

Gerard was silent for a moment, Frank making idle small talk about the heat though he was mostly just talking to himself and the tension grew. Gerard didn’t want it to get any worse so he sighed and swallowed his pride, figuring he’d have to be the first to mention that forbidden subject.

“Frankie, about today... at the river...” He began, waiting until Frank rolled onto his side to face him, nodding quietly to show he was listening and following. His cheeks had gone a little pinker and Gerard knew he was blushing. “I just wanted to ask if you... ya’ know... regret it?” He asked ever so softly, Frank biting his lip and picking at his sheets silently.

For a long moment Frank didn’t say anything, just thinking about it all to himself. He knew he should regret it. His mother and grandmother would die if they knew what he had done, and his faith was only too clear on what the rules of homosexuality were. Not to mention the fact if any of the other men in the town found out then he and Gerard would both be hung without trial. But... for whatever reason, though Frank didn’t really know why, he just didn’t regret it. Gerard just seemed so sweet and genuine; Frank knew he hadn’t been just using him. It had been a mutual need to work out their sexual tension and clearly they were attracted to each other. Frank knew he was wrong to think it but... he felt like it was just... natural.

“No...” He eventually whispered, meeting Gerard’s gaze again and biting his lip. “No I... I don’t regret it. Do you?”

“No.” Gerard said instantly without hesitation, shrugging and grinning a little as Frank smiled. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time now... You’re very handsome Frank.” He said softly, Frank smiling more and blushing deeply as he bowed his head and shrugged.

“Thanks... So are you...” He mumbled, sighing and waiting a moment before looking back at the older man. “That’s not the only reason you did it, is it?” He asked eventually and Gerard quirked an eyebrow, shrugging.

“I... I dunno. What other reasons would I have?” He asked uncertainly, nervous as he wondered what Frank was trying to ask him.

Frank blushed more and shrugged, avoiding Gerard’s gaze as he answered. “Well I just mean... I mean... I dunno. I guess I just wondered if you only think I’m handsome and that’s why you did stuff or because... I don’t know.” Frank sighed, shaking his head and feeling stupid as he found he was unable to explain the way he felt. The worries he had. “It doesn’t matter. Just forget I said anything.” He whispered, Gerard shaking his head as he realised what Frank had been trying to ask but had turned out to afraid to do so.

“I do care about you Frankie, if that’s what you mean.” He smiled, shaking his head fondly and sitting up on his elbows as Frank looked at him with wide, innocent eyes. “I wasn’t just using you. You should know that already, we’re friends aren’t we?” He chuckled and Frank nodded, smiling warmly and Gerard shuffled right up to the wall in his bed, patting the space beside him. “Won’t you come and lie with me?” He asked gently and Frank stared at him in surprise for a moment before he nodded.

“O – Okay...” He smiled, sliding out of bed and padding naked across the room to Gerard’s bed, hiding his manhood with his hands despite everything and Gerard chuckled, finding it so adorable as Frank slid into the bed beside him.

It was a tight squeeze due to the size of the bed but once Gerard had wrapped his arms around Frank and laid him half on his chest, their legs tangled; there was just enough room to fit them both in.

“Mm...” Frank sighed and smiled in contentment, his heart fluttering as he laid down on Gerard’s warm, toned chest and laid his cheek down over his heart beat, feeling so happy in his arms. It made him feel... almost like he was back home. That wonderful, warm, happy feeling he hadn’t felt since being in Jersey and he pressed closer to the older man. “Just so you know... I care about you too...” He whispered shyly and Gerard smiled wide, kissing the top of Frank’s head.

“I know... It makes me glad.” He whispered back, smiling as Frank did and for a pleasant moment both men were silent, just savouring the moment they knew shouldn’t be allowed but felt so good. It had been such a long time since either had felt any real affection and just lying in bed, holding onto one another was exactly what the doctor ordered.

For a long while they just lay quietly together, and Frank knew for certain that he was right not to regret anything. Maybe it was just because they were in this place... in this town. This whole situation could make any man crazy and considering everything Frank felt wanting another man was hardly the worst thing he could want. After all, he could just as easily become a thief or a murderer or a rapist. God only knew there was plenty of that sort in Hangtown and if all he and Gerard were doing was making each other happy then what was the problem?

“Mm... you know... it’s weird...” Frank whispered dreamily, his eyes closed as he breathed in Gerard’s musky, warm scent and the older man cracked open his eyelids to peer down at him.

“Hmm? What’s that?” He asked, smiling softly when Frank tipped his face up to look back at him, his hazel eyes sparkling.

“Well... after what we did today. It’s just... weird we went that far, but we’ve never even kissed. It feels like we skipped all the formalities.” He giggled and Gerard chuckled heartily, kissing the top of Frank’s head as he thought about it. He supposed Frank was right, but at the time he had just been so eager to go down on him that he hadn’t even thought about kissing.

“Well... I’m not really a formal kinda guy.” He shrugged, smiling as he gently cupped one hand round the bottom of Frank’s jaw and cheek. “But... I could kiss you anyway, if you like.”

Frank gazed steadily up at Gerard, searching his eyes for a moment as his heart fluttered even more than his stomach. It was a strange, almost drunken feeling and he felt a little lightheaded as he smiled shyly.

“I... I would like that... if you’d... you know... want to...” He whispered and Gerard smiled warmly, turning so he was more on his side and he drew Frank closer to him, his eyes flicking down to gaze at his lips and then back into his eyes. Now he was thinking about it, he really did want to kiss Frank. He couldn’t think of why he hadn’t considered it before.

“You know something Frankie? I really, really would like that.” He whispered, making the younger man’s face light up he smiled so big and he sighed, his eyes falling closed as soon as he saw Gerard leaning closer.

It was barely a second before their lips touched, but to Frank it felt like a century and then at long last he could feel them, Gerard’s soft, warm lips pressing softly against his own; slightly pouted, slightly parted, so that their lips locked together and sealed tight.

Frank sighed ever so softly and wound his arms around Gerard’s neck, smiling when he felt the older man’s strong arms circle his waist and keep their bodies pinned together. For a moment they keep their lips still, just feeling the way their mouths fit together so perfectly before Gerard began to work his lips slowly against Frank’s, feeling lightheaded as his heart beat frantically in his chest.

Their lips moved slowly at first, just finding a rhythm and getting used to the feel of the others lips pressed on their own. Frank felt like he couldn’t breathe as he wound his fingers into Gerard’s hair and gripped tight, pulling gently at the dark locks to get the older man ever closer, to feel their lips tighter together. It was like he was trying to sink right into his skin.

Gerard’s hands were clutching tight to Frank’s hips, their bodies pressed so tight he could feel each ragged breath they took as their chests expanded and retracted out of sync.

As they grew more used to the kiss it grew deeper, their lips meshing and moving faster for a long while until Gerard pushed his tongue into Frank’s mouth, their lips parted so their tongues could touch and entwine. They were breathing heavily as they gripped at one another’s hips and hair, legs tangling and lips frantically ravaging as they grew lost in the heat of the moment.

Frank was the first to break, pulling away from Gerard’s lips and tilting his head back as he breathed heavily. His eyes were still closed and he could feel Gerard watching him, the older man’s soft panting making Frank feel even hotter. He slowly bowed his head forward, touching his forehead to Gerard’s and opening his eyes to look at him for a moment. The two men shared a warm smile and then kissed softly again, a little cooler now they had stopped for a moment.

Frank felt strange when they broke for the second time. All giddy and dizzy like he had been holding his breath for too long. He looked at Gerard through slightly closed eyes and sighed dreamily. Gerard chuckled and pecked his lips once more before just holding him gently to his chest, laying his cheek on his hair and breathing in the scent that was all Frankie. He smelt like tobacco and black coffee and the cheap soap they had to use. But behind all that was a warm, musky scent, masculine yet somehow sweet and Gerard felt so intoxicated.

“Mmm... There, we’ve kissed now. Are you happy?” Gerard asked playfully and Frank smirked, hiding his face in the older man’s chest and nodding with a grin.

“Mhmm... Are you?” He whispered and Gerard nodded with a genuine smile.

“Of course I am...” He sighed, so happy in that moment he could just sing. He knew it was wrong but yet somehow it just felt so right to hold Frank in his arms. He didn’t care that they could get hanged for this; no one was going to find out anyway. He knew they had been reckless earlier, and he knew that it was his fault. But he wouldn’t do something like that again; it was just the heat of the moment taking him. From now on he knew they’d have to keep this strictly to the cabin. It had to be kept secret. A precious, delicate thing that would shatter if anyone else was to know of it; they would have to protect it with their lives.

“We need to get to sleep Frankie... Gotta... get back to work in the morning...” Gerard sighed, only a little tired but the heat of the cabin and the intoxicating feeling of Frank in his arms made the prospect of sleeping unattractive. But he liked the idea of trying to pan for gold all day with no sleep to fuel him even less so he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

Frank nodded on his chest and snuggled down obediently, one hand resting on Gerard’s chest as he yawned and laid a gentle kiss to the older man’s skin. Gerard had already learnt that Frank could sleep through anything, and even with the cabin so stiflingly hot the younger man was soon snoring softly, sounding almost like a kitten purring as he got swept away by dreams.
Gerard watched him for a short moment, just smiling to himself and playing with his silky hair as his heart hammered erratically. He wondered briefly if there was something wrong in his head for feeling so attracted to another man, but it was only thoughts he felt conditioned to think. And in the end, he had no care for them so he pushed them out of mind, pressed a tender kiss to Frank’s forehead, and closed his eyes again until eventually he too fell into a deep slumber.

>X<

Frank, for once, was the first to wake up. After months of getting up at the same time every day except Sunday’s he had conditioned his body to wake at six am sharp and today was no different.

It was already quite sunny outside when Frank slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head just an inch off Gerard’s chest to gaze around. The light filtering through the ratty old curtains was bright but not blindingly so, so Frank knew it was still early. He could hear the river bubbling away in the distance, mingling with Gerard’s quiet breathing. There was a slight breeze lifting the curtains and the cabin was reasonably cooler than it had been in the night, so Frank hoped the day would be easier for them than the day before.

Not that he hadn’t enjoyed the day before...

Frank glanced at Gerard and sighed dreamily, laying his head back down on his chest as he lifted his eyes to gaze up at his sleeping face. It was odd for Gerard to be asleep after Frank had woken up and the younger man intended to make the most of it. Maybe it was earlier than usual if Gerard was still asleep and they’d have a little extra time to just... wake up nicely.

Frank stroked the fingertips of one hand over Gerard’s smooth, pale chest and bit his lip as his skin tingled pleasantly. He was watching the older man intently, careful not to wake him just yet as he trailed his hand down. Spending the night naked in each other’s arms hadn’t left either of them unaffected, and though Frank knew waking up with an erection was hardly anything new for any man, it did provide far too much of a good invitation for Frank to resist. And Gerard wasn’t going to complain, surely.

Frank smirked a little as his heart skipped a beat, excited and a little nervous from his own devious behaviour as his hand dipped down past Gerard’s flat stomach and traced the contours of his hip bones for a moment. It wasn’t like Frank to do things like this; but then again, he reasoned, he had hardly had many opportunities and so how did he know that this was outside his usual characteristics? Surely anyone in this position would do the same thing, or at least be tempted by it. And at least with a man he was more certain not to be shoved away and accused of rape like he might if it was a woman. Women are tetchy creatures after all, you never can tell when they want or don’t want sex.

But Gerard evidently wanted sex. Or his body did at any rate. And Frank wasn’t even going to have sex with him, he was just going to help sort out his morning wood was all, and isn’t that really what friends are for?

Frank giggled to himself at the thought, quickly covering his mouth with his free hand to stop himself. Sometimes he let his mind runaway with him and he thought absurd things, and the situation was making him so nervous he was worse than usual. But he forced himself to focus and not get jittery as he slid his hand down past Gerard’s hardened penis to gently cup his balls.

Gerard sighed and fidgeted a little in his sleep, his lips pouting as his eyebrows pulled together into a frown for a second before he relaxed again and turned his face to press into the pillow. His arms were still wrapped loosely around Frank, and his pretty pink lips were parted in his sleep. Frank thought he looked amazing, and being able to think such a thing only spurred the younger man on.

Now he was letting himself just admit what he wanted he was definitely going to take advantage of it. He may not have been about to go dancing along the rooftops shouting out that he liked men, but he was at least going to explore these new sexual horizons as much as Gerard would let him.

And he got the feeling Gerard would let him do anything he pleased.

Frank sighed and smiled, resting his cheek against Gerard’s chest and breathing in his musky scent and pressing tiny, sleepy kisses to the skin. His hand on Gerard’s balls began to slowly caress them, keeping his touch light and gentle so as not to wake the sleeping man too soon. He wanted to take a moment to just enjoy himself and get Gerard all worked up before letting him awaken, but at the same time he didn’t want to do anything too heavy in case he was wrong and Gerard didn’t want this.

Frank watched the older man carefully as he fondled his testicles and stroked one finger over his perineum, not going any further though as his heart gave a little jolt of fear and excitement. It was stretching the boundaries only a little but it was just enough, and it seemed Gerard was only too aware of it.

“Mmph... Mm... F – Frankie?” Gerard’s voice came out as a low growl as he rubbed his eyes and yawned, blinking sleepily in the light coming through the gap in the curtains. Frank moved his hand up to lay gently over the base of his shaft but he didn’t move it anymore, just watched Gerard for a reaction.

Gerard didn’t take long to notice what the throb between his legs was, it was hardly a new sensation, but he wasn’t used to it being paired to Frank’s hand. He looked down only for a second, the blankets pushed away sometime in the night from the heat and he had a clear view of Frank’s tanned fingers resting over the bottom of his erection. He quickly looked to Frank’s face, the younger man showing no emotion and just waiting calmly for Gerard’s response.

Gerard, for a moment, didn’t quite know how to react. His heart was beginning to race and his stomach quivered with excitement, a strange sort of satisfaction taking over him as he smirked at Frank.

“Well, well... Someone looks happy to see me.” He purred, flicking his eyes over Frank’s own erection that was curving up towards his stomach. The younger man blushed a moment but flashed a toothy grin at Gerard, shrugging and giving his shaft a little squeeze to make him gasp.

“Same to you.” He giggled, Gerard smirking back at him and nodding as his teeth bit down on his lower lip for a second. Frank had began to drum his fingertips along the length of his shaft and he realised how very aroused he really was. He glanced down at his throbbing length and then back at Frank, reaching out a hand to stroke Frank’s arm.

“And is that your doing?” He asked, half seriously and half playfully. Frank tried to look innocent but it didn’t last long before he gave a guilty shrug.

“Only a little... you were already hard I just... wanted to play a little...” He mewled, drawing patterns on the underside of Gerard’s cock as he gave the puppy dog look he had perfected way back when he was a child. “Mmm?”

Gerard’s stomach quivered at Frank’s faux innocent look and he groaned quietly, growling in the base of his throat as he tipped his head back and relaxed into the sheet, spreading his legs slightly to invite Frank to continue.

“In that case... play all you like.” He purred and Frank beamed, leaning over him to steal a grateful kiss before he wrapped his fingers around Gerard’s shaft and began to pump his fist slowly over the engorged flesh.

Gerard sighed and closed his eyes, feeling a little dizzy at such a strange, but not unwelcome, wake up call. He had no idea what time it was or whether they would be late getting to the river, but he didn’t really care. What was missing out on just a few minutes of panning if he could get to be like this with Frank? He sighed softly and gave quite growls of appreciation, spurring Frank on as the younger man kept a teasingly slow pace, watching Gerard all the time.

Frank moved his hand slowly over Gerard’s erection, getting used to the feeling of another man’s dick in his hand. He made sure to do all the things he knew he himself liked, swiping his thumb over the head and scratching ever so gently over the main vein. He gripped tight enough to move the foreskin back and forth with each pump of his hand and he was rewarded by gentle throbs and twitches against his palm as Gerard’s body responded in the most delicious of ways.

Frank soon moved his gaze down to watch as he teased Gerard, learning what he liked and staring mesmerized at his leaking erection as if he had never seen anything like it before. He was fascinated by what he could make it do, his mouth watering with each visible throb, the head seeming to pulse every now and then as blood gushed through it. Pre cum made a small pearl in the slit and Frank watched with intrigue as he gathered it up with his thumb and smoothed it down over the swollen head, moving his thumb away slowly so that it stuck to his skin a little, making a small string of stickiness before it snapped. Frank soon forgot about making Gerard feel good and just got entranced like he was playing with a brand new toy.

Gerard in turn was watching Frank, a fond smile on his lips as he saw the fascinated way Frank was watching him. The things he was doing was driving Gerard crazy with need, it all feeling so good but just not enough. He was doing his best to control himself, wanting Frank to be able to have this chance to just explore his body and discover what he liked, to get used to the fact that in time they were surely going to know each other’s bodies very well. He too hoped that he would be able to explore Frank in the same way, to get up close and personal and gaze intently at his manhood as if he had never seen a dick before. It wasn’t the same as knowing his own penis, it was entirely different and he sighed, reaching forward to gently wrap his fingers around Frank’s erection and snap him back into reality.

Frank gasped when all of a sudden Gerard began stroking at his erection and he looked at him with parted lips, eyes shiny like glass from lust. Gerard gave him that adorable, lopsided grin and Frank smiled back, his stomach muscles tensing and quivering as his hips pushed forward into Gerard’s hand of their own accord. Frank had been concentrating so hard on Gerard that he hadn’t realised how desperate he was for the other mans touch and now he had it he just wanted more.

“Gee...”

“Mmm?” Gerard smiled and wrapped his other arm around Frank’s waist, tugging him closer and Frank automatically lay down on top of Gerard, both men moving their hands away as their erections pressed together. Almost in sync their erection’s throbbed and Frank hissed in delight, Gerard growling and grabbing the back of Frank’s neck to pull him into a searing kiss.

“Mmph... Mm... Frankie...” Gerard wrapped his arm tighter around Frank’s waist so that he could suddenly flip them over, Frank squeaking into his mouth and kissing him with more passion as he wrapped his legs around Gerard’s hips.

The intimate hold was almost too much to bear and for a blinding moment Gerard thought about doing the unthinkable, of thrusting into Frank and actually being inside him. He knew in that second it would inevitably happen but then sense wormed its way back to the forefront of his mind and he knew it could not happen yet. Not whilst this was so new and dangerous.

“Gee... Ger – rard... Mmm... Unn, God... please...” Frank had clearly lost all his sense already as he thrust his hips up repeatedly, causing their erections to slide together for only a tantalising second at a time before his hips would drop back down and he would eagerly thrust them back up again.

Gerard was quick to catch on and he smothered Frank’s lips with his own, kissing him fiercely but still gently as he brought his hips down whenever Frank’s fell, elevating them whenever Frank thrust up so that the friction between their cocks was kept consistent, his tongue forcing its way into Frank’s mouth as one hand gripped his thigh and the other rested against the side of his neck and pulled at his hair.

The moment was heated and desperate, their hips pushing and shoving along with their tongues as they moaned freely into each other’s mouths. It was all unadulterated lust fuelling their fire, sparking their passion and fogging their brains, but that was all it needed to be. Their erections were weeping pre cum and making their movement’s slick, their cocks slid apart a few times and it became harder to keep them together, frustration bubbling in Frank’s stomach as he sought his climax.

“Unn... Nggh... Ah!” Frank laid a hand at the side of his erection and Gerard did the same to his own, managing to keep them in line so that they stayed pressed together as they moved their hips. As soon as they found the perfect rhythm it was all over very quickly, the cum lubricating their movements and causing their pleasure to rise out of control began to run freely if slowly, and they kissed each other hungrily as their hips began to move out of time.

Gerard was the first to finish, his hips jolting and pressing down as he came hard over Frank’s cock and stomach, Frank crying out at the sensation of Gerard’s cum spilling over his own throbbing length and he soon joined him. Gerard’s dick was twitching weakly as the final drops of cum were squeezed from the tip by his shaking hand, his teeth clamping down on Frank’s lower lip and pulling gently as the younger man moaned loudly through his own orgasm. Gerard decided he loved how explosive Frank was when he came, the cum spurting from the tip all over his own chest and stomach for a long moment before he collapsed back into the sheets and slumped, feeling boneless.

Gerard slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the younger man, weakly kissing his lips one last time before he collapsed beside him and tangled their legs.

Both men felt dizzy and spent, Frank the first to start laughing but it wasn’t long before they were both chuckling breathlessly and smirking at each other. It all seemed so frenzied now they were calmed and Gerard hoped it wouldn’t be the last time they allowed their last to overtake them, but he also hoped there would be times where they would slow down and really feel one another.

Frank smiled drunkenly and gently touched Gerard’s cheek when the older man suddenly gained a faraway look in his eyes, stroking his cheek gently with his thumb as he asked,

“What you thinkin’ about?”

Gerard snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Frank for a long moment before he slowly smiled and kissed his nose, making Frank giggle.

“Just... us.”

“Us?” Frank asked, tipping his head to the side and smiling gently to show it was okay, inviting Gerard to carry on.

“Yeah... I... I dunno if that’s the right word. You think we’re an ‘us’ now?” He asked softly and Frank blushed deeply, his heart missing a beat. Was Gerard asking him to be his girlfriend? He supposed it was only right of him, no one ever did what they did without at least being an official couple. But really such things weren’t acceptable unless you were married... but Frank supposed it was silly to think people never had sex out of marriage. He had, hadn’t he? And besides, he and Gerard hadn’t had sex. Plus, they were a specialist case since nothing about them could ever be deemed acceptable thanks to them both being men.

“Frankie?” Gerard looked nervous when Frank didn’t answer and the younger man blushed, quickly trying to work out what he thought as he got lost in Gerard’s gaze.

“Oh I... Well... I dunno. I don’t think we can ever be an ‘us’ since we... well, we can’t ever really be officially together.” He sighed, grimacing as his heart ached painfully. Gerard too looked miserable at his words and Frank ached to take them back. “But saying that,” He quickly continued, “I would really like us to be an... us.” He mumbled, feeling stupid but then Gerard’s smile made it all worth it. “I mean, who cares if we have to keep this secret, I don’t want to think that we’re only doing this because we have nothing better. I don’t think any woman would be able to make me feel like you just did.” He whispered and Gerard positively beamed at him, pulling him into a tight hug and kissing him warmly.

“Mmm.... Oh Frankie, I feel the same.” He grinned when they pulled apart, their smiles matching. “Of course it’ll have to be secret but as long as we know we’re something more than friends then that’s fine with me.” He sighed, smiling warmly for a moment before he realised how he was sticking to Frank and he slowly leaned back, groaning at the way the cum on their chests and stomachs stuck and pried apart slowly.

“Eeuuugh.” Frank giggled, wrinkling his nose up and shoving Gerard away lightly before sliding out of bed. “Enough of this lovey dovey talk, we need to get cleaned up.” He smirked, Gerard nodding his agreement and grimacing at the cum drying on his skin as he followed Frank to the wash bowl to clean themselves up.

As they wiped the evidence of their satisfaction away from their bodies they shared playful grins and warm smiles, meeting in a tender, heart stopping kiss that showed only their care for one another rather than their lust. They then ate breakfast naked on the bed, Frank curled up in Gerard’s lap as they shared the bread and coffee before reluctantly getting dressed and leaving the cabin with their panning gear to face the day.

It felt strange walking up to the river in the sunlight and acting as if everything was just normal. Frank felt almost as if everyone knew what they had done, as if they could smell it on them as they walked by. Sam certainly stared at them, but Frank didn’t know whether he was staring more than usual or whether he was just being paranoid. Gerard didn’t seem to notice, in fact he was so casual Frank half wondered whether had imagined it all... But when they sat down at their usual spot Gerard smiled warmly at him and Frank knew it had indeed happened and he beamed back.

“Well well well.” Sam called from at the top of the river, raising his voice to make sure everyone in proximity could hear him. “Looks like we got a storm a brewin’ boys.”

Frank looked up at him at those words, and though there were indeed dark clouds far out in the distance, it wasn’t those Sam was looking at, his bloodshot eyes drilling holes into Frank instead.
Sign up to rate and review this story