Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter twenty eight

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I KNOW I`m kinda dragging this out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 1346 words - Complete

1Exciting
NOTE Hi, yeah I KNOW I`m kinda dragging this out a bit, I just have so much more ideas than I thought, it IS nearly over though. :( I only hope that noone is bored of this/me.And about the peopple dying, the people who said they wanted to will (feel free to change your minds) and those who don`t will live, simple right? Anyway, hope you like the chapter, please let me know.
xoxodakota
Static Willow`s pov.
“Jinx?” I whisper to grace, bending down a little to her level, but still never taking my eyes off of the people who were a few metres away from us. I could just barely make out rough shapes, it was lighter than it had been when we had first came outside, but it was still cloudy and hard to see clearly.
“Willow? Grace?” a voice I knew calls out, and one of the people walks towards us, the others stay still, waiting behind Jinx.
“Yeah.” I put my gun away, feeling a little embarrassed that I hadn’t known it was her, then again I barely knew her and you could never be too careful, so you know. I`d rather be overly cautious and live than not be cautious enough and die.
“JINX!” Grace runs towards her, closing the short distance between them, her shoulder length curls bouncing as she runs. Jinx wraps her arms around the kid, though I can see she is biting her lip, and her mind is elsewhere. I’m pretty sure I can guess where, considering no one else is back yet.
“I missed you Jinx.” Grace hugs her tighter.
“Gracie, “She narrows her eyes-everyone knew that she hated being called that. We all did anyway, Fun Ghoul in particular. I think he enjoyed annoying people; it was a very funny joke to him.
“Don’t cal me that, Jinx!”
Jinx laughs. “Fine, don`t call me Jinx.” Grace huffs and let’s go of her, sighing.
“Fine, Screaming Revolver.”
One of the others that had been with Jinx- I called her whatever the fuck I wanted to-coughs once, trying to get our attention.
She laughs and turns to face the three of them- a teenage girl and boy, and a young kid that was half asleep.
“This is Toxic Faith” Jinx points at the black and blue haired boy. “Toxic Rose” she nodded to the black and red haired girl “And Skyler.” The little boy rubbed his half shut eyes, yawning.
“Cool. I`m Static Willow and that`s Grace.”
“Yeah.” She stuck out her little pink, pointed tongue at Jinx. “Grace, NOT Gracie.”
“C`mon inside before we are seen by someone we shouldn’t be.” I lead them into the large hideout/safe place. Jinx was walking behind with the new killjoys; Grace was running ahead of us, and then stopped suddenly.
“Jinx?” She asks in a tone of voice I hadn’t heard before. Grace was happy, irritated or very occasionally sad. No she sounded almost heartbroken and extremely fearful.
“Are the others coming back?”
Sigh. “I don`t know Grace.”
Fun Ghouls pov
Shit! What did I just do that for? Man, the other guys were right (shocking, I know) I really was an impulsive idiotic bastard that never thought anything through. The killjoy-Bee was till struggling in Korse`s arms, still desperately trying to get away, never stopping, even though she must know she had very little chance of getting away and surviving. As soon as Korse sees us his expression changes from a solid mask of determination to one of complete and utter hatred. Hey, ya can’t really blame the bastard, we had caused him a ton of shit, it`s not like we were best buddies or anything. To put it nicely, he hated our guts, and we hated him even more. Than that. (Is that even possible?)
“KILL THEM!” he screams, ordering the dracs around was something he enjoyed immensely. He was a power hungry, evil, mental, psycho freak tyrant. Actually, no, that is very insulting to all the other power hungry, evil, mental, psycho freak tyrants out there. The dracs all storm towards us, leaving the fights they had been involved in with the others, one thing and one thing only on their minds- killing us.
Party Poison`s pov.
Sigh. It was cold out here, the sun had just risen but it`s weak rays were having no effect whatsoever, it was still cold. That’s how it was out here, boiling hot in the day, and freezing cold at night. I wonder what is taking Ji-Screaming so long. I hope that she and the others have made it back to the base by now, back to safety. (Well, nowhere was complety safe, but that was the safest place for us killjoys.)If something had happened to her and the others…I shake my head, willing the terrifying thoughts to vanish, along with any memory I had off them. I would NOT think the worst had happened, not until I actually knew anyway.
From inside the fucking awful building I can hear the screaming growing even louder, with each new one I feel a sharp twinge in the very pit of my stomach. What if that was my brother, or one of my friends? All of the fighting killjoys were my friends, odd considering that before this all happened I took ages to become friends with someone. If something had happened to either of them, I don’t know how I could live with myself. Life was tough enough as it was with them, but living in this hell hole of a world without them, that would be just unbearable.
“LET ME GO!” someone-a girl screams and my blood runs cold. Had she been captured, had they hurt her? What if they killed her? No fucking happening. I fix my mask, putting back on so that it covered my face, protecting my identity, grab my gun and hold it in front of me, ready to shoot anything that was a threat, I would show it no mercy. I hated killing, but right now I just didn’t give a fuck. I forget all about my job to stay here and keep watch, that wasn’t important anymore.
The girl screams again. “LET ME GO!” in my head I can see her, struggling madly, trying to break free of an evil, soulless creatures grip, trying to save her life. I run inside the opening, ruining as fast as I could, not remembering the last time I had ran quite this quickly.
In front of me I see them all. There had to be well over a hundred dracs there fighting everyone, there were even more lying crumpled, lifeless on the bloodstained floor. Their weapons littered the floor along with their bodies, lying forgotten just like they were. Dracs were disposable; BL/ind had plenty more where they came from, though I was sure they wouldn’t appreciate us destroying them. Fighting these evil, brainwashed creatures wear my friends. I gasp and my jaw threatens to drop as I see my best friends and little brother. They were there on the opposite side of the room, I don’t think they had seen me yet, or been seen either. There was also a sandy haired killjoy who I don’t recognise. I presume that this was the Bob we had came to rescue. I know him from somewhere, but I don’t get my hopes up. It couldn’t be him, out Bob had died years ago, probably before all this even started.
“LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!” Well, so much for that, eh Ghoul?
Bee-Blondie Valentine was the girl captured. And it was worse than I had imagined for once. Instead of a drac holding her, forcing her to the ground, gun held to her head, it was the baddest of the bad, the evilest, foulest…being I had ever been unfortunate enough to encounter. It was Korse.
Sign up to rate and review this story