Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'll See You Five Minutes Ago

Chapter 1

by LePanicFan 2 reviews

This is my first ever fanfic, so please constructive comments only! Based on a dream I had. Accidental time-travel. I'm bad at summaries, just read it? :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 500 words - Complete

0Unrated
This is so boring! I thought, as yet another daytime TV program started. I was visiting my grandparents’, and though I loved them to death here I was wishing to go somewhere else. Shame on you Betsy! I frowned at myself subconsciously.

“Are you OK dear?” asked Dada, who had noticed my frown.

“Yes, thanks Dada, just a little tired.” I yawned, then smiled as I realised it was true.

Well, maybe I would close my eyes, rest for a bit, not too long though as Nana and Dada might need something.

The next thing I knew, I was fast asleep.

“Poor love,” chuckled Dada as he covered my sleeping form with a blanket “She’ll be alright ‘till her Dad comes to pick her up, won’t she Minnie dear?”

“Ooh yes, I’d love some cake thank you Henry” Nana muttered, also dozing.

----------------------------------

“Hey, wake up!”

“Wha’?” I mumbled, blinded by the setting sun in front of me. Wait, the setting sun? I jerked upright, looking around. I was in a thinly wooded park, on a bench in front of a children’s playground with completely no idea where I was.

“Are you OK? Only you were sleeping here, and the park’s closing now.” The same, strangely familiar voice cut through my confusion, and my head turned of its own accord to where my companion was sitting next to me.

“Um, well, no, actually.” I battled for the words to not sound pathetic, but lost as my inner self cringed in front of this stranger. I discreetly scanned him, from his floppy brown hair, brown eyes like pools of chocolate, cutely pouting kiss-me lips, lean-but-not-thin frame and noting especially the skinny jeans, eyeliner (which was totally hot by the way) and blue (I didn’t know you could get those!) converses.

“IhavecompletelynoideawhereIam,I’mworriedaboutmyGrandparentsandIcan’tseemtostoptalking!” I blurted in one breath. Finally I shut my mouth with a snap and stared at the boy beside me, twigging why his voice was so familiar.

“Oh, My, God, you’re Brendon Urie”

“Uh, yeah. Do I know you?” He looked hopeful, more than a little bit like a puppy, and I instantly wanted to go awww and give him a hug.
I had an inner battle with myself for a second, then the fangirl inside me kicked my consciousness out of the driver’s seat and took over.

“Well, I know you, but you don’t know me. I’m, like, your biggest fan ever!” I gushed; feeling strangely relaxed now that I knew someone.

“Oh! I didn’t know I had fans!” He smiled, and I swear my insides melted.

“You look much younger in real life than on YouTube” I smiled back, wanting so badly for this to not be a dream. “But how could you not know you have fans? Who do you think those people are at the concerts then?”

“Concerts? What concerts?” He asked, putting on an adorable confused face. “ I’m only thirteen!”
Sign up to rate and review this story