Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Red And Blue

Marvelous Misadventures

by kenzoid 1 review

Topless cooking and other fun things

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 1534 words

2Original
GERARD
I woke up the next morning tangled in Desolé’s extremely cozy black and red comforter. I blinked a few times to get my head on straight and realized that she wasn’t next to me. I looked around and saw that she wasn’t in the room at all. For a second I was concerned, but that’s when I heard something coming from downstairs. It was music of some kind, but I couldn’t quite make out what it was exactly. I rolled out of the bed and rubbed my eyes as I wandered down the hall and the stairs in my pajamas.

“The sun is out, I’m so happy I could scream! Yeah there‘s nowhere else in the world that I‘d rather be. Here with you its perfect, it‘s all I ever wanted. Oh, I almost can‘t believe that its for real.” The Cure’s “Mint Car” was blasting throughout the whole downstairs. I smiled groggily as I shuffled into the kitchen because it was one of my favorite songs. It also played continuously in my head whenever I was around Des. I stepped into the kitchen and was pleasantly surprised to see that Desolé was cooking pancakes…wearing nothing high heels and a smile. Grinning from ear to ear, I took a seat at the table where she had set out a plate for me.

“Good morning sleepy head. It’s almost ten thirty.” Desolé said cheerfully, strutting over and kissing me on the cheek. I was blushing and trying my best not to stare, but it was insanely hard. I laughed lightly and she beamed her pretty red-lipped smile. “I made breakfast for us.” she said, slapping a stack of pancakes onto my plate.

“I can see that. They look awesome. But where’s your mom? Won’t she be a little…upset to see you naked in the kitchen?” I asked, pouring out some syrup and choosing my words carefully. Desolé smiled and took a seat on my knee.

“No, she’s out at some sort of jewelry auction and won’t be back ‘til one thirty.” she said happily. I cut up a piece of pancake and fed it to her before giving her a kiss. “Cooking naked is a lot of fun. You should try it.” Desolé said, helping herself to another bite.

“I think I’ll stick to my clothes thank you very much.” I said after I swallowed. Desolé shrugged and got up to my dismay. She turned down the music just a tad and started cleaning up. It was odd seeing Des clean up after herself; she usually left her messes for somebody else to look after.

“Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss. Here with you its perfect, it's all I ever wanted. Oh, it feels so good it almost hurts.” Desolé sang along with “Mint Car” as she put the dishes in the dish washer. She blew me a kiss which I pretended to catch in my hand and put in the little pocket of my shirt. I just sat there eating my pancakes, happy as a mother fucking clam.

“Oooh, this is my favorite Cure song.” Desolé said gleefully as melancholy opening notes to “Love song” started playing. I finished my last bite of pancakes and got up with my plate, walking over to her. I set the plate in the sink and busied my arms by wrapping them around her miniscule waist.

“However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words that I say, I will always love you. I will always love you.” I sang along into her hair. I felt her chest sink with a small sigh of contentment and I smiled. Resting my chin on her head, almost desperate to have every inch of her up against me, we swayed along to the rest of the bitter sweet song.

Being as careful as I could, I picked Des up by her waist and set her down on the granite counter top behind her. I could feel her lips smiling as she kissed me and it made me smile. Whenever we fooled around, I was always so reluctant to be rough with her the way she liked. I was always afraid of hurting her or leaving a bruise on her perfect white skin. But I also wanted her to be satisfied, and she was just one of those girls that liked to play rough.

“Oh, sorry!” I muttered quickly as I accidentally banged her heel into the cupboard behind us. She rolled her eyes.

“Don’t treat me like I’m a fucking doll.” she said, her voice muffled as she pressed her lips to my neck.

“Would you rather I treat you like this?” I asked through gritted teeth as I knotted my fingers through her hair and pulled. She gasped in either pain of pleasure and smiled wickedly.

“You want me to treat you like that?” I asked, grabbing her face and forcing my mouth onto hers. She was shocked, I could tell. But she was undoubtedly loving every minute of it. She pulled back and slapped me across the face, laughing madly. It stung, but I laughed too. Desolé was insane, but I loved it so much.

“I feel really weird doing this type of thing on my mom’s kitchen counter.” Desolé said, stopping in the midst of the craziness. I thought for a second and realized that she was right. This was a very, very odd place to be doing this.

“Wanna go upstairs?” I asked, trying not to sound sly or like I was hinting at something.

DESOLE
“Wanna go upstairs?” Gerard asked as innocently as possible. I nodded and hopped of the counter. Sometimes we would simply jump straight to sex. We very rarely just made out. Maybe it was because we had crossed that final line a long time ago, before we were even dating. But whatever it was, I knew Gerard was trying to just stay with kissing right now.

We scampered upstairs, laughing madly. We’d left the music on downstairs but didn’t go back to turn it off. You could kind of hear it through my door, so I just plugged my iPod into my speakers and searched for my play list labeled “for fucking”. I had named it that because it was made up of songs I always thought would be good for that type of thing.

I kicked off my high heels and threw myself, backwards, onto the bed. I fell gracefully into the plush duvet comforter, but was soon crushed by Gerard one top of me. I cupped his face in my hands and almost laughed. He was wearing his bedroom eyes; the cocky little smile and the slightest squint in his eyes.

“This is great.” Gerard said, resting his head right on my chest. I smiled and petted his hair, enjoying the feeling of his body heat on me like a giant heavy blanket.

“I’m sure it’d be better if I had bigger boobs.” I said with a sigh. I was really petite and part of being so slender is not having big boobs. I’ve never had a great rack, people used to call me anorexic in high school. But I guess I’d just learned ways to flatter my less than impressive chest.

“I like your boobs just the way they are.” Gerard said simply. I bit my lip and scoffed, figuring he was just being nice. He never had anything bad to say about me. “No, really. They’re great. Not too big, not too much of a handful.” Gerard insisted, making me laugh.

“Y’know, the guys were teasing me about how young you are.” Gerard began to admit, as if he though I would be mad. I honestly didn’t give a shit what his friends, or anybody for that matter, thought of me at this point. “They asked me if I dressed you up as a school girl.” he said guiltily. I laughed loudly and he looked up at me, confused.

“Oh my god that’s fucking awesome! If you wanted me to I would dress up as a school girl.” I said when I stopped laughing so that Gerard would take me seriously. He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Really?” He asked, unsure if this was a trap or not.

“Yeah. I could right now. I’ve got enough clothes laying around, there’s probably something I could use.” I said. “Gerard, don’t look so surprised. I would do anything for you.” I said honestly.

“Well, as of right now I like you better without any clothes on.” He said, making me laugh again.

“Well, its always an option. Don’t feel like you have to hide anything from me.” I told him. I had always wondered if maybe he had a secret fantasy or fetish that I could unlock.

“I know I don’t.” he said, kissing me.

In the back of my mind a voice rang “but that hasn’t stopped him yet..."
Sign up to rate and review this story