Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

14, Bone Breaking

by theescapist99 6 reviews

"Which meant that instead of a clean break, Gerard felt it ripping apart bit by bit."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 424 words - Complete

5Original
14. Bone Breaking

The Chinese water torture had lasted for over two days. By the end they had found Gerard screaming and sobbing, desperately trying to escape. He had thrashed around hopelessly causing his restrains to cut into him, and he was bleeding heavily when they undid them.

He had been fixed up before he lost too much blood. Then they gave him a whole new reason to scream.

Gerard was laid down on the bed again, this time without the restraints. He was however, bound by handcuffs on his ankles and wrists to each corner of the bed so that he may be fully exposed and spread eagled on the mattress.

Then they brought out the iron hammer. Gerard's breathing visibly increased once he laid his eyes on it. One of the three men twirled the hammer around in his hands teasingly.

They then lifted notably thick hammer, pausing before swiftly slamming it into Gerard's right humerus bone. Gerard squealed like a pig. They all laughed. But it wasn't enough. The man drove the hammer to the bone once more, and a sickening crack resounded through the room, almost immediately drowned out by a cry of pain.

The man then moved on to a different bone, this time the left femur. This one took a bit longer. About five different tries. Which meant that instead of a clean break, Gerard felt it ripping apart bit by bit. And eventually the final snap came, and it hurt like all hell.

He moved down to the tibia and smashed that violently with the hammer. Gerard was screaming bloody murder. The screaming seemed to entice the man, as he began to laugh and smashed the tibia multiple times. Soon Gerard's left leg became nothing more than a fleshy (barely) sack for fragments of what was once complete bones.

Then as the man seemed to be eyeing his other leg, another man next to Gerard grabbed his left hand. He stroked Gerard's hand almost lovingly. Then he twisted it, bending it until Gerard could feel his carpal bones snapping in half. Meanwhile, the man with the hammer started with the other tibia.

They snapped both his clavicles with the hammer, and smashed in his toe bones.

"But don't worry..." one of them told him "We won't break all of yer bones. We need them for many more fun times together..." he laughed.

~

Next chapter: "I feel the hands of fate, they're suffocating. Tell me what's the reason, is it all inside my head? Can't take it no more!"
Sign up to rate and review this story