Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Letters

by imjustagirlnotahero 1 review

Ray and Christa one-shot. Kinda sad and really short.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-17 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 251 words

1Moving
*Christa-
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I'm no good at this poem thing,
but I love you
-Ray*

Ray~
Don't worry,I can't write a poem either, so this comes to you in letter form. I love you, too.
Christa


*Christa-
Thank goodness. I thought I was gonna go mad without knowing. Or knowing that you didn't love me back. Well, thank you for loving me back.
-Ray*

Ray~
You should have already know that.
Christa


SEVEN MONTHS LATER

*Christa-
And the writing continues. I feel like writing to you these last seven months have been the greatest of m life. And I know we pretty much see each other everyday, but I this. You know, seven months ago, I would have never even thought about telling you my feelings, I was too afraid to say anything. Afraid of ruining a great friendship and driving you off. But now, I'm glad I did it, because I love you and you love me back. And now I just have one question to write to you as I sit on this bench, waiting for the cab to take me to your home. Will you*

Ray~
I know exactly what you were going to ask. But the car got to you to quickly for you to ask. And now, as I write this last letter before your funeral and I slip it into your coffin, I say this with one last look at you, the man I love.
I love you, too.
Christa
Sign up to rate and review this story