Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete?

Get Out, Better Get Out, While You Can

by sushiipodrocks 3 reviews

Any chance to escape is an opportunity, yet opportunities are not always successful.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-18 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 2414 words - Complete

1Exciting
I am SO sorry this took so long to publish... I don’t deserve such amazing readers, thank you so much for your reviews.


Frank's POV

"Gerard!" I screamed again. "Gerard where are you?"

I scanned the floor around me looking for the floor that would lead me to him.

Nothing.

Just floorboards after floorboards. There had got to be away to get to them, but how?



"You're stronger than I thought Frank, I'll give you that."I spun around at the sound of my uncle's voice. He was standing in the doorway- smirking.

He looked towards the chair in which I was previously bound.

"Oh, I see you've already tied your noose. I apologise for interrupting, please, carry on." His voice was high and patronising.

I stayed silent. He had not yet noticed the discarded mannequins over in the far side of the room. I'm pretty sure I would be dead by now if he had.

My uncle walked over to where my Father's corpse lay. His eyes moved towards the tattered photograph beside him.

"Well isn't this cute." He said picking it up. "You know, you look just like he did when he was that age." He almost smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" I spat.

"I've already told you. I. Want. Revenge. And I'm going to get it."

"I don't understand. You could have found a new woman, fell in love. You could have had your own family. But instead you wasted your life plotting to kill the only family you have."

"I don't recall asking for your opinion boy."

I opened my mouth to retort, but then my eyes fell upon the revolver sitting snug in my uncle's pocket.

"Why are you still alive?" He asked. "You are /really/testing my patience now."

"Why don't you just fucking kill me then?" I snarled.

"Tempting, tempting." He sneered. "But I'd much rather watch you suffer, see the pain in your face as you realise you have nothing more to live for."

"You're sick" I muttered.

"I try my best - I'll be back in half an hour, if you're not dead by then, you will be." His fist collided with my face, taking me by surprise.

He laughed as I fell to the floor.





Gerard's POV

"What are we going to do Mikey?" I cried into my brother's shoulder. "We have to get out of here, we have to save him!"

"We'll find a way out Gerard, I promise." He muttered.

"But how? You heard that man - we have thirty minutes. Please Mikey, you're the smart one, please. I've already had to watch him tie his own noose; I can't let him die, I won't."

"Gerard." Bob said, pulling me away from my brother. "I know you're scared, hell, we all are, but you really need to pull yourself together if we're going to get out of here. Understand?" I nodded, sniffling. "Good. Right, there has to be a way out of here somehow, or how else did we get in here. So all we need to do is find the door."



Light suddenly filled the far left corner of the room, as a well-hidden door opened.



"At least we don't have to find the door anymore." Ray whispered.

Two men entered the room. They were both largely built and covered in various tattoos. Their faces wore smug, ugly grins as they approached us.

"Enjoy the show?" The first one asked.

My anger overpowered me; I lunged at him. It caught him off guard and sent us both spiralling downward towards the floor. Although I was no match for the man's incredible strength, with one swift movement, he threw me across the room. My head smashed off the floor as I landed.

I cowered as footsteps hastily approached me, until I felt the gentle touch of my brother's hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked, helping me off the floor.

I nodded, knowing full well that my head was pouring with blood.

"Gerard, these guys aren't exactly what I'd call bright, I think we can get past them. I mean come on, they've left the door open." Mikey said.

I looked over towards the door, and sure enough it had been left ajar. However the path between the door and where we stood was blocked by the two men staring intensely as us.

"So, how are we going to get to the door?" Ray whispered. I shook my head unknowingly.

I looked up at the screen to see Frank pacing back and forth with a look of worry spread across his beautiful face.

"I don't know Ray, but we have to get past them somehow."



"What're you muttering?" One of the men yelled.

"None of your fucking business!" Bob screamed back. I almost laughed.

The look on the men's faces was just priceless. It was as if they'd never had anyone speak to them in such a tone.

"Who are you anyway?" Bob asked.

"Your worst fucking nightmare."

This time I actually did laugh.

"Seriously? Oh how original" Bob said rolling his eyes.

"If you really want to know, we were sent down here to disposeof you." The other man smirked.

"So that basically means you've been sent to do the dirty work." Bob began. "You're like the guys in the movies, you know the dumb-ass, useless guys that are only used for killing people. And then when your job is done - you get killed."

A look of horror spread across their faces.

"Just out of interest, how were you planning on killing us?"Bob asked innocently. He held his hand behind his back and pointed towards the door.

One of the men took a glimmering knife from his pocket and held it up in Bob's direction.

Bob slowly started to edge away from us.

"Where're you going?" The other man spat.

"I want to stand by this wall, it looks prettier." Bob answered smiling.

As the men advanced towards Bob - Mikey, Ray and I made our way towards the door.

As we finally reached it, I turned to Bob and mouthed "Thank you."

We were careful not to creak the stairs as we exited the room.

The light was blinding compared to the darkness of the basement, causing me to squint.

"Do you think Bob will be okay?" Mikey whispered.

"Of course, I mean he's Bob isn't he?" Ray said. I nodded in agreement with Ray. Bob was tough, a lot tougher than most people; he would be okay.

I hope.







Frank's POV



More sweat formed on my head as each minute passed. I had no idea how I was going to escape, what with a room that consisted of only one door, there weren't even any windows or anything.

I heard the door creak open behind me.

It hasn't been thirty minutes already has it?

I didn't turn around, I didn't want to face my uncle, to see his arrogant face,/ I didn't want to die./

I held my breath, squinting my eyes, bracing myself for his harsh voice. I tried to prepare myself for his subsequent actions - I hope he shoots me, kills me quickly, as less pain as possible. But I've braced myself for even more torture.

"Frank?" That was not the voice I was expecting. Instead it was the voice that I'd been longing to hear, the voice I heard through the floorboards previously this day. The voice that belonged to Gerard.

I could hear footsteps running over the room towards me, yet I couldn't move, I was fixed to the spot. I didn't want to turn around, just in case it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

However my eyes crept open as I felt two arms wrap around my body from behind.

"Frank, Frank I was so scared, I thought I was never-"

I suddenly turned around and silenced him by pressing my lips up to his. For a moment every part of my body, except for my lips, was numb.

The feeling behind the kiss was magical. I now realised how much I had took our previous embraces for granted, and that I was also unable to live without them, without him.

I broke away from the kiss and opened my eyes for the first time since he'd entered the room.

His hair was messy and greasy, black hair was spurting up through the red. His eyes were red and tired-looking, as if he hadn't slept in days. He was wearing the same clothes in which he wore when I last saw him in the hospital. A simple black t-shirt that hugged him comfortably, along with his favourite ripped skinny jeans, which were covered in various stains - blood stains. Yet through his appearance, I could still see his beauty. The way his eyes sparkled as they shone down on me.

It was only as I reached his eyes that I realised he was crying.

I too was crying, however with the amount of tears I've spilt these past few days, I hardly fell them escaping my eyes anymore.

I finally found my voice. "I missed you Gee, he-he made me think you were d-dead."

"Frankie I know, I saw it, everything." At this point he completely broke down.

"H-How?" I asked quietly.

"Frank, that guy with the camera, he recorded everything you did, and left the camera here." Ray began. Ray, I hadn't even noticed him, he too looked like hell. And Mikey! He's always looked skinny, but he's gone past that stage now. He looks as though he would break in half if someone hugged him. It was my fault they were here, they shouldn't have had to suffer through this. And Bob, where was Bob? He was supposedly one of the mannequins was he not? Unless my uncle lied about that too. "Frank, we saw everything that happened, with your Dad, the mannequins, the letters, even- even the noose." He finished.

I turned back to Gerard.

"Ger- I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that you all had to witness that, but I- thought you were all dead."

"Frank-" Gerard started, but Mikey intervened.

"Frank you have nothing to apologise for. This is not your fault in anyway, if it was me, I'd have probably done the same too. Do not blame yourself."

I still couldn't help but blame myself, it was my deranged family that caused this - my deranged uncle anyway.

"Anyway." Ray said, "We still need to grab Bob and get out of here."

"Bob? Where is he? Is he okay? Why is he alone? Who is he-"

"Frank, stop, calm down, Bob's being Bob. But he's kind of still in the basement where we were locked up, with two body guards, who are armed, with knives..." Ray trailed off, his voice growing smaller and smaller.

I stood speechless, utterly bemused by the calmness of the other three.

"Relax." Mikey said. "You know Bob, he's probably torturing the poor guys. We'll probably get back and find him chatting merrily to them, whilst they're sobbing and hugging each other, begging for him to shut up."

I suppose that did make me feel a little better.

"We have to get you out of here Frank." Gerard said. "I won't let your uncle hurt you. I love you too much."

"I love you so, so much too Gerard. I realised today that I just can't live without you." More tears fell from my eyes as Gerard kissed the top of my head.



"Oh please, someone get me a bucket."



This time I really did wish I'd imagined the voice at the door. I felt my knees tremble as I turned to face my uncle, who was stood, leaning against the doorframe. Gerard grabbed my arm and forced me behind him.

"You're not going to hurt my Frankie." He said, his voice shaking

"I tell you what strawberry, I'll trade you. Bring him in!"He yelled.

I peered around Gerard's protective body at the two men who had just walked in, dragging someone behind them.

The men had cuts and bruises all over their body, one had ablack-eye newly forming. However their state was nothing compared to the poor boy they held.

Bob.

His hair was a dirty blonde, stained red in some parts from his own blood. His nose was bleeding and most likely broken, his lip was split where his lip ring previously sat, and he too had cuts grazed over his arms.

"So lover boy, who will it be? Your loyal friend over here?Or that thing you call your boyfriend."

"Gerard, just-just get out of here, just fucking go." Bob yelled. This earned him a fist to the stomach. He winced in pain but still stood back straight.

"Gerard, we can't just leave him. It's my fault he's here in the first place." I whispered.

"I won't lose you again Frank."

"But we can't leave him."

"We're not going to."

"Wh-What do you mean?"

Before he could answer, Gerard stormed across the room towards my uncle, convulsed in anger.

"How dare you! How dare you try to take them away from me. HOW DARE YOU PUT US ALL THROUGH THIS!" He yelled.

I was completely taken aback with this side of Gerard. Not once had I ever seen him lose his anger before. He actually looked threatening.

My uncle was definitely not expecting that. He too wore alook of shock on his face. However if he thought that was unexpected, it was nothing compared to what was about to happen. Gerard punched him - square in the face.

The two 'bodyguards' just stood there; their mouths agape. Ray and Mikey ran over to where Bob stood, staggering, moving him away from them. My uncle lay on the floor, his hands clasped to the part of his face that was impacted from Gerard's blow.

Gerard stood back slightly as my uncle sat up.

"You'd better not pull a stunt like that again you pathetic, little fag." He spat at Gerard. "You know, I was actually going to let you just walk out of here scot-free-"

"Scot-free? Scot-free! Have you seen Bob, and Ray? What about my brother? He looks like he's been to Hell and back. And what about Frank! You never had to do this, and trust me, you will regret it." Gerard spat back.

My uncle grimaced.

"-I think you can be the first to die."

And that's when the gunshot fired.





Sign up to rate and review this story