Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Can I be the only hope for you? (Frerard)

by Fernadlex 0 reviews

FRERARD! Frank is new, Gerard is an outcast. Is he inlove with Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 974 words

0Unrated

Okay, well I'm not so good as a writter and it's my first Frerard, my first fanfic in fact, or at least the first I publish...Well, please R&R and tell me if I should continue with it. Thanks and happy IMCRD :DD


Gerards POV
Another day been punished in that prison called a high school. As my day routine I wake up early, eat, walk to school, probably if I get in the way of any of the sub developed gorillas I get pushed, I fall, everybody who is around laughs at me. Then I go to classes, I’m not even good in any subject besides art, I actually love art, is the only way to express myself for the hell I live every day, my art is dark and people get scared sometimes, I could be a very nice guy if they stop make my life a living hell, but why do I even think of that, I know they won’t. Well then in the break I go to a place where I can be just a shadow, where nobody notices me, is not so difficult since I’m not even “somebody” in there. I don’t eat because they always take my food and pour everything over my head. I rather not to eat because I love my hair, is the only thing I care of and I don’t want it to be full of gross stuff. Maybe that’s the reason I’m so skinny and pale, but I rather think I’m a vampire and someday I will drain the blood of every motherfucker who has messed with me in my life, someday, someday. When I get home I just chill with my younger brother Mikey, he is in another school; I don’t have a fucking idea why. He has told to me that people messed with him too, one day he came with a purple eye to the house, he is shy, but certainly he is braver than me. He is also my only friend. I wish I could protect my little brother, but I can barely protect myself. And this is how every day starts and ends in my life. So here I go again.

Today started as normal as every single day, except for one little thing. In the first class of the day I noticed something, well someone, a new kid in my class. He is short, at least shorter than me, he was wearing a misfits shirt and tight black jeans. His haircut is unique and his eyes are just gorgeous. He is damn sexy. Oh God, I have never thought of anyone that way in my whole life is it bad to think it of a guy? I don’t know the answer; the only thing I know is I have never felt like this in my life. He got something special; I don’t know what, but something. I kept staring at him the whole chemistry class. “Wake up Gerard” I told to myself, look at him, he will never notice you exist as nobody does.

We are out for the break, and I can’t get out of my mind that pretty pale skin, that metallic piercing and not to mentions his perfect black and red hair that matches the red eyeliner in those lovely gorgeous green eyes. You. Need. To. Stop. Thinking. About. Him. Gerard.
But I fail at the attempt of following my own thoughts, I try to clear my mind but I can’t , I can’t stop thinking about, his eyes, hair, name; Wait, name? I don’t know his name. Shit! I need to know it, I need to replace that question mark above my mental image of him. And I need it right now! But how could I possibly get it? I’m so not talking to him, he might possibly already know I’m an outcast, and he probably thinks I’m creepy or a freak as everyone else. No, I can’t talk to him. “How about your next class with him” I say to myself, a little bit loudly I guess because some people around turn to see who the hell am I talking with, it doesn’t matter since everyone in here knows I have no friends. I don’t even know what am I doing in this crowd, I guess I just lost my way thinking about him. I quickly run to my safe place, a little spot on the backyard where there is hardly anyone passing by, maybe some couple that wants some privacy, but if they don’t notice me its okay. And of course couples are too lost in each other to notice me. Well, for what I have seen, cause from experience I can’t tell. I have never had a girlfriend, and I don’t think I want to since I’m not even fighting this weird crush for the beautiful stranger. He is taking my mind again, I mean he’s just so beautiful, and once again I wonder what his name is, I bet it is as beautiful as his face. So once again I think of our next class together, I don’t know if we will be together in other subject than chemistry, I hope we do. I could really stare at him forever, and never get tired of his gorgeous everything. So, I might jump to the conclusion I’m inlove with the pretty stranger, the guy without a name that has been all over my head since I saw him.


Hope you enjoy it, please tell me what i should change and i should continue, i'll be very thankful. I know I'm not an amazing writter but I do my best. Xo Atomic Cola
Sign up to rate and review this story