Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you, you just don't know yet.

I'm glad you're okay, I'm glad you survived the nightmare.

by ForeverMCRmy 1 review

Franks woken up but had a panic attack. Will he survive it? Will Gerard help, or just pray that everything will be okay?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-24 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 613 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi!
I got a review on my second chapter ;). I finished writing this chapter so I figured I'd post it for you lovely readers, if I have any. So um, I don't know why I'm putting this in here but I just wanted to say R.I.P. Amy Winehouse. People are saying she deserved to die, but no one deserves to die.
I also heard about the whole bomb incident in Norway. So let's all sing it for Norway :). I'm all the way in Australia, but still. Oh, & mum printed my For Our Hero tickets so I'm going next month. You have no idea how excited I am. I get to meet one of my favourite bands! Google them, they're amazing. 
Anyway, I'm probably boring you with my silly mentions. I'll let you read now. Enjoy it and R&R? P.S. Yeah, there might be a few spelling mistakes. I got my laptop taken away from me by my parents until the end of the holidays (tomorrow). I'll post another chapter when I can xø.
Love you all xx, from Nikki :).

I wake to the sound of people's footsteps rushing around. I quickly stand up and look through the window, into Franks room. Doctors surrounding his whole bed. A young man comes out of his room.
"What's going on?" I shout.
"He woke up and had a panic attack. Mr. Way, I have doubts that he'll make it."
"He will, he's stronger than that." I say quietly.
I believe in Frank. I know he can make it. I looked through the window. His heart beat was uncontrolably fast. I just stood there, watching as the doctors did whatever they could to help the one I love. I sit back down on the seat and drift off to sleep again.

~20 minutes later~

I wake up and see Mikey shaking me violently.
"Alright! Alright! Ow!" I shout.
He stops shaking me.
"Gerard..." He smiles, "There's someone who wants to see you."
Frank. He must be awake. Mikey leads me into Franks room and closes the door behind me. Surely enough, Franks sitting in the hospital bed staring at me, a wide smile on his face.
"Hey." I say, sitting in the seat next to his bed and moving it to face him.
"Hi."
"They said you could've been out for 7 years."
"Really? How long was I?"
"2 days actually." I smile.
"Oh... Sorry about your car." He says sadly.
"Don't worry about my car. It's insured." I smile.
Frank pulls me into a hug.
"I'm glad you're awake." I smile.
"Me too." he laughs.
His laugh is so cute. I need to tell him I love him. But it might be too soon...
"Frank." I say pulling out of the hug, "I know this is very sudden but I can't keep it from you anymore."
"What is it?" He smiles.
"Frankie, I love you..." I look down at the floor.
He doesn't say anything. Maybe he's thinking of a way to kill me. No, Frank wouldn't do that. I look up at him, and he's got a bigger smile than before.
"I love you too Gee." He giggles.
"W-what? Really?"
"Yeah." He hugs me.
That went well. Better than I thought it would. We stay locked in a tight hug for what seems like hours, but was unfortunately only minutes. A knock on the door interrupts us and a nurse comes in.
"Frank needs blood tests." she mumbles.
I smile at Frank as I walk out of the room. I close the door behind me and sit down next to Mikey. I sigh. Franks awake. He loves me. Nothing could go wrong, right? Wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story