Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Forever In The Lights You Make

Chapter Zero: Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

by ZombieSlayer13x 4 reviews

Everyday killjoys try to overthrow BL/ind. Almost none of them are recognized. This is the story of one particular group, a story of sacrifice, humor, and friendship. Good vs. Evil too.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-24 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 919 words - Complete

5Funny
A/N: Prologue's up! YAY! I had to rewrite it because my stupid phone refreshed before I could save...also all of you will have a back story. By the end of the story everyone's will be revealed. FYI This chap is pretty much in everyone's POV. Technically this could go w/my 25 Song Challege.


Chapter Zero: Early Sunsets Over Monroeville


Chemical Corpse was disgusted. She stared at the dead drac with disdain. Then she looked up at the other dead dracs that littered the gas station. Her team had been ambushed.

This particular one had walked in on Rusty Sunshine when she was in the bathroom. Sunny had been ticked, so she shot it to pieces. Corpse frankly, was impressed. The dracs had been on their tail for a while now. The closer they got to Battery City, the more dracs they had thrown at them.

Corpse walked over to Sunny who was filling up their hummer with gas. The chains on her pants clicking together as she moved. Toxic Bite and Cyanide Nightmare were nearby filling up their motorcycles.

"Good job Sunny!" Corpse said, "That drac didn't stand a chance!"

"No one, I repeat, NO ONE, walks in on me in the bathroom..." Sunny said with venom as she tucked a strand of her fluorescent hair behind her ear, not looking up. Chemical Corpse laughed.

Just then Sonic Sunrise and Elder Soul walked out of the gas station they were currently at, their arms full of food and supplies.

"Yo, Corpse!" shouted Sonic, "You ready to move out? We're done here."

"Thank GOD!" Said Cyanide, "I thought you guys died or something! Can we go now? It's so damn hot out!"

"Of course it is idiot! It's the DESERT!! Stop whining," said Sunny irritably as she got in the passenger side of the hummer. She kicked one of the dead dracs as she went. Elder and Sonic loaded their goodies in the back.

Corpse had never seen Sunny this bitchy. She must really be ticked.

Elder and Sonic loaded the supplies in the back of the hummer. Cyanide and Toxic finished filling their gas tanks. When they were all done they took one more look around the station, and then got in/on their vehicles.

Sonic looked out the window and saw Toxic walking over to a dead drac. She saw her mutter something, then extinguish her cigarette on it. Toxic examined the drac for a little longer.

"COME ON TOXIC!" Sunny called from the front seat.

"YEAH, YEAH QUIT YOUR WHINING!" Toxic shouted back as she got on her bike and revved the engine. In an instant they were off. It wasn't safe to be driving in a group of so many, especially in Zone 6, but why waste vehicles if you have them?

Elder looked over at Sonic and pulled a notepad and pen out of his jacket:

Why is she driving? He wrote down, pointing at Corpse. Sonic shrugged.

She almost killed us last time she drove. He wrote after it.

Since Elder was almost mute he could only say short phrases, or nothing at all. He'd rather just write everything down.

Sonic opened her mouth to defend their leader, but thought against it. Elder was right. At 18 Corpse was the worst driver in the country. Since BL/ind took over when Corpse was 9, she had to teach herself to drive. Even Sonic, who at 16 was the youngest member of the team, was a better driver than Corpse!

She had had a teacher though.

Sonic looked out the window. They spent a lot of time on the road. More time to think. Sonic thought about her life before the killjoys. She was only 7 when BL/ind took over, so she couldn't remember much. She remembered how happy her parents were. Her older brother was still alive too. Sonic felt tears in her eyes. Her brother escaped the city with her when she was 8 and he was 13. They were the perfect tag-team duo. Then when Sonic was 14, the dracs got them. Her brother shoved her behind a rock out of site when he made a final stand to save her. He died that day. Her team found her a couple days later, dehydrated and delirious.

She shook her head. That was the past. Sonic stared out the window; the sound of static from the radio was oddly comforting. Soon she found herself slowly falling asleep.

Up front Sunny was messing with the radio to see if she could find any new reports from Doctor D. or Twisted Poison. Twisted Poison was their spy/informant. She hopped from zone to zone gathering information. She'd go into some cities if she had too. The mission of this team was to take down BL/ind. There were other groups of killjoys that were willing to help them, including THE killjoys. They were legends in the zones. If you didn't know the names Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, or Jet Star something was seriously wrong with you.

Sunny blew a stand of hair out of her face, all she was getting was static. She looked behind her and saw Sonic sleeping. She decided to follow her example. They rarely got any sleep. Sunny wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep when Corpse was driving though. In the end sleep over-took her. She fell asleep hoping to wake up to another day.

*A/N: lol first chapter! It's kind of like a teaser I guess. Hope you like it!

-Alex
Sign up to rate and review this story