Categories > Original > Drama > Diary Of A Young Girl

Sad is back

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-26 - 778 words

0Unrated
7/25/11

Hola. I'm back again because of Annie. Some times I feel bad about talking about her then she pisses me off.

So I told you guys about Joel? Yes? Well. He came over and I hung out with him and Annie. But she was stand offish and quiet. Later when I got my stuff from her house (Sleep over the night before) She said "This is why I didn't want to hang out with you two, it was sooo awkward."

I wanted to fip shit. I met one boy friend of hers and it was the most awkwardest thing ever! He was all over her! Yes I got alot of hugs from Joel but I was apart from him for more than 5 seconds!

And she said it was because we were so "happy". OMFG. She has two guys falling all over her (Shes not one to cheat by the way) and she's perfectly happy with the guy shes going out with! AHHH!

She says shes happy for me but shes not showing it. I mean, I've gone how long with out a boy friend still having to here about all her lovely dovey SHIT everyday of my fucken life. How DARE she.

So on to the boy friend shit. She didn't tell me about him till a week, then she has this guy who wants to break up her and her boy friend. Our whole sleep over was her on the phone with those to idiots, her crying, and me falling off the bed.

I'm just tired of it. But if I end it, I'll miss her and so will my whole family. I just wish she would put on a fake smile with me like she did the rest of the world.

Actually, now that I think about it, she never has the fake smile she says she puts on. She always gets mad and doesn't hide it. I know when shes mad. She can't lie to me. It just doesn't work. But I can still lie right to her face and she wont know it. Can you tell who get mad at who more offen?

I learned to just let her be mad. She'll be okay in 20 seconds.

HAPPY PAPPY DADDY TIME! Hip hip hooray ..

Okay so you know those yummy friend onion thingys? Well, my family was eatting all of them at dinner and my mom finally said "I can't have any more of these! Get them away from me!" So, as a good daughter, I passed them around on more time and closed them.

Now my dad was like "Can I see that?" I thought he wanted more and I needed to get them away from this family so I said no and put them in the pantry.

Not bad, right? "FUCK! THANKS!" He yelled at me, passing me with a devils glare. I rolled my eyes and sat down. As I sat I heard him hiss "STUPID!"

Right then and there I wanted to fricken cry. I didn't thought, even if I wanted to so badly. I think my mom yelled at him once I was upstairs but they always fight I can't tell.

Wait! wait! More Annie!

We went to sonic and I'm not 100% she was not mad at me anymore (Does any one see why she was mad at me 'cause I don't) so I tried being all happy.

Well, the eatting/drinking went well. Then on the way home I noticed her phone backround was different. It used to be Me, her and my cousin. That's how Annie plays. A silent battle. I'm not that low and know she'd be fine so I didn't do anything but write this.

I did get two full hugs before she left so I guess we're okay now? Doesn't matter anyway. We have plans for wednesday. I'll let you know how that goes.



~Rant~

I just wish for once in my life the world revolved me. Have you ever had one of those days that some one would just care and love you? That was today. I felt so lost. (I know it sounds cheesey) I really liked being between Joel's arms. It made me feel loved for the first time. (By someone other than mother and family)

I just wish that I wasn't stuck with all the dirty work. Eveything me and my sister have to do I normally end up doing it. I always cleaned the basement. I was always who got blamed and I'm just so sick of it.


I need a hug? Got any? Even if you don't, thanks for reading! Means alot to me. You don't even know. ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story