Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Same Thing

Sasuke past

by cherryrose10 0 reviews

Sasuke past

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 497 words - Complete

0TrainWreck

me:YO! this is Sasuke past
Sakura:pretty so please dont mean to her she new to making storys
me:I could say that myself Saki
Sakura:I know but she dont own Naruto
me: Oh now you do your line
Sakura:On with the story!
Me:o come on give me a break Saki!


SASUKE POV

Ok im Sasuke Uchiha and blah blah blah. I have black spiky hair and black eyes. I know I know im should be happy that im cute. But I dont care about that I want to become stronger so I can beat Madara my brother. He is only one year older than me. But I hate to be weaker than him. But I do spend time with friends. My bestfriend who understand me is Hidan and Sasori. My other two friends are Naruto and Shikamaru. I just hang with them when I finsh training. But you know what hard about training is that girls wont leave you alone. "SASUKE YOU ARE SO STRONG"ong girl with blond hair and blue eyes would say. Her and her best friend a red haired with glasses. Ugh would they leave me alone. But I do be with one girl but she cheated on me with a dude so were over. Her name was Konoah. I hate her now.

One day I was with my friends. "Teme do you know what time it is?"Naruto asked. "no " I answeres. "choking time!"He said while put me into a choke hold.Naruto can be stong and weak. He was wide open though. I punch him the belly and put him in a choke hold. "you just wont let me win will you teme". "no dobe" I let him go and wave to them. "see ya"I said. "bye Sasuke ."bye Teme"the guys and Naruto yelled to me. I ran home to see if mom was home. But instead I saw blood shatter.

"mom dad" I said. "there dad sasuke" Madara said since he had blood on him but not his blood. "I killed them so your next in years Sasuke I want more from you" Madara said walking out. I had tears running on my cheeks. "mom dad"I could only say before faniting.

Years I live with the Barks now that im 14 all I do is train and try to smile. But I never do. I fight and will leave the village when I become stronger.But I have to wait. I
dont remember who killed my parents. But I was told it was Itachi Uchiha my older brother. I will kill him......


me:well hows that
sakura:and dont be mean
me:thanks for saying you line
sakura:the next chapter with be hidan-san
me:oh come on
sakura any ideas about how his going to be tell me cause im thinking
me:OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sakura:till next time and Ki take a chill pill
me:bright red

Cherryrose10 login out
Sign up to rate and review this story