Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Back To The Room Where It All Began.

by FallingFallingFallen 2 reviews

Brencer. :333

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 283 words

1Original
Brendon had just got the E-Mail from Ryan and Jon, they were confirming that they were leaving the band.
We couldn't believe it.
Brendon was sobbing and crying, I'd never seen him so upset before, not ever.

Of course I was upset, but I also thought of it as a good thing,
I mean- Jon and Ryan could finally be together, they'd loved eachother for so long and now there was no pressure from fans about that 'Rydon' crap.

I walked over to Brendon and plopped down on the sofa next to him, putting a reassuring hand on his back and rubbing it slowly. "Its okay man, think of it this way, no more stupid fan girls about you and Ryan dating, not as many opinions anymore on album concepts and no more arguements over who's better, The Beatles or The Kinks..."

Brendon simply sniffled and led his head on my shoulder. "B-But its not f-fair, Spencer.."
I sigh contently and wrap my arms around him, holding him tight, "Brendon, listen to me, everythings okay, it will be okay.. We will all still be friends, I promise you..".

I tipped his chin up toward me and ran my thumb along his tear stained cheeks, trying to erase the upset from his mind, trying to calm him down. It was hard to calm Brendon down.

"S-Spencer what i-if they h-hate us?"
I shook my head fast "Mister, don't be stupid.." I force him to look at me
"I've known Ryan for years and years now he'd never-"

Before I know it my speech was cut off, I guess his idea of comforting was different from mine..

As he pressed his lips tightly to mine...
Sign up to rate and review this story