Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Kitty has claws

Kitty has claws

by aniraangel

It's hard to tell whom has the dominance between these two partners in crime. Work with Bellatrix had the most fabulous deserts.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bellatrix, Rodolphus Lestrange - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-06-04 - Updated: 2006-06-04 - 1679 words - Complete

?Blocked
Kitty has claws

'And who says I am your's, Lestrange?' the seventeen year old girl asked, her voice and dark eyes full of mockery. 'There are plenty of suitors that would be quite willing to have me, after all.' she added, almost as an after thought.

'You are mine, Bellatrix. You're a bloody siren, but you're mine.' He said firmly whilst trying to keep his temper at bay.

She smirked and shook her head pulling her hood over her head so it left her dusky skin in shadows, like a cat peering out from a darkened corner.

'Think what you will, Lestrange, you will never own me,' she was very nearly laughing at him then, as she turned to leave into the dark night, she could melt into the darkness he had seen her do it before, she was a Black and the dark of night seemed to allow her into the darkness where none could follow.

'I will,' Rodolphus nearly hissed as he grabbed her arm and roughly pushed her up against the wall. Bella's free hand went to slap him as her head lay back against the cold stone it had been so roughly thrown against. He had expected that, and thus he managed to grab a hold of both her hands and pinned them against the wall above her, she looked angry, but she wasn't trying to push him off her, he noticed. Holding her hands together with his right hand and keeping them out of the way, he used his right hand to run his fingers over her delicate, get strong features, caressing her cheek gently. He smirked before kissing her roughly, passionately, seeking entrance into her mouth by using his tongue and softly pressing it between her lips.

Bella squirmed slightly but eventually opened her mouth for him, enjoying the sweet taste of his mouth more then she would have expected. She still didn't want to make anything easy for the bastard, even if he did taste good, and thus she still tried to pull herself out of his grip, without much luck, because every time she tried to get loose he tightened the his hand around her wrists.

Rodolphus smirked into the kiss, his hand trailing from her cheek, down to her neck and along her collar bone before going down along her breasts and massaging the nipple slightly, making her tremble with involuntary desire. Her eyes, however hadn't dared to close, she was still watching him, a challenge written in her eyes, the same challenge that was written in every curve of her body, every inch of her that was made to be treasured by a man.

His hands travelled lower, caressing the skin through the thick black robes, before opening it, almost painfully slow causing her to groan in annoyance at him. She tried to pull her hands free, wanting to return the favour and torture him in this manner, but he wasn't allowing it, and before she could object anymore she found his free hand was examining the red satin and lace she had on underneath. She wore those because she liked how it rubbed against her skin, between her thighs and across her breasts, likewise was the reason she wore only these things under the robes, she liked how the silk lining of the black robes felt as well. His slightly rough fingers glided along the edge to the bra before going back to his waist, he pulled out a small dagger, and ran the cold metal along her hot, sweet skin, up to her sternum and in between her breasts where be flicked the blade back with a precise movement, cutting her bra down the middle, and whilst Bella wasn't particularly surprised, as he had used knives with her before, she was angry; he had, after all just destroyed her favourite bra.

'You better plan on fixing that later,' she growled dangerously, but he wasn't concerned.

'I'll buy you another, my Bella,' he said smirking slightly.

'I'm no ones. I'm not you're Bella!' she replied glaring at him with complete scorn in her eyes, though he did notice that there was something else... lust.

He didn't grace her with a reply, instead, knowing that her physical needs would eventually make her be a little quieter, or at least stop wanting to claw his eyes out, he ran the flat edge of the dagger down, back along her smooth flat stomach then slipping under the edge of her knickers and also cutting them off. As the satin and lace fell from her and landed silently on the ground he began kissing her along her jaw then her neck, occasionally rolling his tongue over the skin in small circles, before bitting it and soothing it once more, making her moan with growing desire she could feel pooling between her legs. He bit her again, this time drawing blood from her, he kissed it reverently before moving lower, kissing along her collar bone then over the tops of her breast, eventually taking her nipple in his mouth and swirling his tongue over the hard nub teasing it without mercy, making her moan and writhe against the wall, her robes, which she still wore making small ripping noises as she moved, but she didn't care and neither did he. He placed the dagger back in the hilt on his belt and she ran her leg along his inner thigh, she felt the slight bulge in his trousers as she did so, his eyes clouded ever so slightly with desire just as hers had. He wasn't done torturing her however, and ran his hand down her front and persuaded her legs open and running his finger along her slit, her desire apparent as he lazily rubbed his thumb on her clit, though not hard enough to please her, despite the fact that she was trying to make him, her body trying to grind into his hand. She moaned softly and he roughly massaged her clit and worked on her neck, finally letting go of her wrists, which instantly fell around his neck before she decided that it was hardly fair that she was the only one without clothes on. She began to undo the buttons, but eventually lost patience with it and tore the remaining part of the shirt open before running her hands over his chest and pressing her bare body against his firm muscled chest, as well as she could, with him torturing her with such sensual delights, anyways.

Hands slipping deviously lower she tugged at his pants, and he removed his hand from her clit and licked the juices of her desire off his fingers grinning wickedly. She groaned when he stopped touching her to do this, however.

'Rodolphus,' she sounded halfway angry, half way pleading and he finally removed his trousers and both of their black robes so neither of them had anything on, Bella made the first move this time, pulling him towards her so that she was caught between him and the wall, the sharp stones cutting into her back like a knife into butter, she didn't really notice at first though, nor did she care when she did. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held the backs of her thighs so she could wrap her legs around his waist, and she did. He slid inside her, into that familiar, all engulfing warmth that she was, there where times he thought he could just get lost in her. He didn't go gently, she would just bitch to him if he did; not that he wanted to, of course. Rodolphus began thrusting into Bella, pounding her against he wall, she moaned in both pleasure and pain, pleasure from the throbbing cock slipping in and out of her and pain from being slammed into the wall as he claimed her, almost possessively wanting to fill every inch of her. Her dusky, ivory skin scraped against the rocky wall, leaving her bare back bleeding and raw and she gasped in pain every time she was slammed in it but she didn't say a word of complaint, she just urged him on using her inner muscles to coax him, making him moan against her neck, which he was still ravaging.

Her hands ran over his back, gently at first but then she scraped her sharp nails down his back causing him hiss slightly and the claw-like marks to fill with blood, it was payback for tearing her skin against the wall, and besides, she liked the blood.

Her fingers traced the blood in patterns on his back, unseen to either of them as they continued to pleasure each other, eventually, Bella closed her eyes, completely still for a moment, then she came, her body convulsing against his and against the wall, she tightened around him, bringing him to the brink, but he didn't spill inside of her until he heard her say in a barely audible tone

'Oh... Rodolphus....'

Once they had come down from their paradise and sense re emerged from their lust, they untangled their sweat covered bodies and got dressed, occasionally tossing something at the other, though Bella, having most of her clothes destroyed by Rodolphus or the wall, pinched his shirt and put it on, covering her self up then slipping the now tattered robes on herself. She could feel blood oozing along her back, down her backside and onto her thigh, Cissa could help bandage her when she got home, she always did. Without another word Bella picked up her slaughtered underclothes and tossed them at Rodolphus who slipped them in his pocket, he would buy her new ones he had before. Pulling her black hood over her face once more, she reminded him once more of a black cat, but before he could think anymore of her, she was gone with a pop. Rodolphus turned himself and was gone within minutes, the dark mark high above him signalling that they had killed the people within.

Work with Bellatrix had the fabulous deserts.
Sign up to rate and review this story