Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

Trouble

by GunSlingerGirl 0 reviews

The boys are in trouble...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 883 words

0Unrated
We were in trouble. Big trouble. Brian was about to have an aneurysm.

"We're now 2 hours behind schedule all because you somehow got LOST walking three blocks from Starbucks! How the hell did you even manage that? Honestly I'm gonna have to get GPS chips put in you like dogs have. Get in the bloody bus and I don't want to look at either of you until we get to New York!"

Frank glanced up at me from under his (now red, newly cut) fringe with a smirk on his face.
"Well, best for us to get into hiding, Gee." His voice was strangely gravelly with slight overtone of mischief that made my stomach twist itself into a series of uncomfortable knots. Not trusting myself to talk, I nodded and stalked into the bus, ignoring everyone and securing myself away in my bunk.

Unfortunately, the Velcro that attached the curtain to the wall did not provide much in the way of protection. A skeleton-gloved hand snaked it's way behind my protective screen, accompanied by the still mischievously grinning face of one Frank Iero.
"Room for one more?"
"You do know how small these bunks are?" I said exasperatedly, secretly wishing he would leave while praying he would stay.
"We both fit on the slide right?" He smirked, "Now move over, I don't want Brian to see me, he might just make me walk to New York."

"Well it serves you right! You're the one who dragged me in cause you just HAD to get your hair done RIGHT that minute. You couldn't have waited til we were in New York, you know we have a whole day there before the show! Now Brian is so pissed off I don't even wanna go to the bathroom, I'm too scared..." I was babbling now, that smirk was throwing me off guard - making my heart beat irregularly. And those eyes... I was drowning in their amber gaze.
"Umm Gee... SHUTUP!" He was giggling at me, "Just. Can I get in or not?"
I took a deep breath, "Sure."
He grinned and squished in next to me. Well... he was practically on top of me; the bunk was only built for one person after all.

We were face to face again. "I thought, seeing as we're pretty much banned from being anywhere but our bunks, we should stick together... you know solidarity in the face of tyranny and all that..." he trailed off.
"Sure, good idea. I was hoping to get a nap if you don't mind." With great difficulty I wriggled around and finally managed to roll over so my back was facing him, "Night."
"...niiiiightttt Gee." He whispered.

We lay there in silence for a few moments, I could feel him getting impatient - if Frank wasn't immersed in playing the guitar, you could pretty much guarantee he was talking.
"Hey Gee..." he said quietly.
"Yes, Frank?" I sighed impatiently.
"Are you really scared of going to the toilet now?" he asked, sniggering into his arm.
"Very funny Frank, as a matter of fact I'm not. Now shush and let me sleep ok?" I huffed.
"Awwwh sugar, you can't be tired yet..." His poisoned honey voice seeped through my consciousness making me shiver. "The night hasn't even started yet."

I felt his hand slowly slide over my ribs, his calloused fingers against my bare skin giving me goose bumps. I was suddenly very aware of his breath, shaky and warm, against my neck.
"Umm Frank?" I asked, hesitantly. "What are you doing?"
"Shhh, Gee, just go with it." He was breathing heavier now.
He nuzzled his nose into the nape of my neck and I felt his lips graze over my shoulder before gently nibbling up to my neck again. Reflexively, I arched my body into him when suddenly his hand slid down to my hip, squeezing so hard I could feel his nails digging into my flesh as he bit into the soft skin of my throat.

I gasped and let out a small whimper.

"Mmmm... Gee" he growled, flipping me over onto my back, pinning me down.
He attacked my neck, nibbling and biting sending waves of electric pleasure through my whole body. I bit my lip - hard - knowing I couldn't make another noise; sound traveled like crazy on this bus. Just when I thought I was going to draw blood, he stopped.

We were both panting heavily as he lifted his eyes to mine - and that was it. With that glimpse of hazel I lost control completely. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him roughly towards me. As our lips collided, my head was spinning - I was lost in swirling stars. I felt his tongue impatiently push against my lips.

I sighed, slowly parting them, meeting his tongue with mine. He tasted like coffee and cigarettes, with the slight tang of skittles.

He lowered his hips onto mine, pushing into them with a deliberate pace, slow but with neediness that I could not help but buck up into. I moaned quietly into his mouth as he ran his hand just under the waistband of my jeans, sending more shivers through my body.

I nuzzled into his neck before growling into his ear, "I want you."

Sign up to rate and review this story