Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Ones Appearence

A saddened Ex-Cop

by zombiesJustWantHugs

Krauser atempts to ease Leons burdens. Sex ensues.(Warning:Readers may experience readings of warned slash/yaoi. If you are not a fan of yaoi, and you do not want to read yaoi, please discontinue t...

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 1085 words

?Blocked
Krauser smirked as he watched Leon practice By himself. Krauser and Leon had become quite good buddies since they started to hang out after the whole lunch thing. He never regretted talking to Leon. Leon was a smart young-lad in his early twenties or so, and knew quite a few moves. But there was always something He could tell that was wrong with Leon. He wanted to help him. Krauser felt a connection somehow with Leon. A connection that two men had. It was strong, and He didn't want to sit by, and et this unknown issue eat away at a good recruit. Feeling strong, he walked up to Leon. The boy flinched, and almost cut him. "maybe i should have warned you I was coming over huh?" Krauser said, as he caught the wrist of the boys hand, that was meerly inches away from his face. Leon eased his body as he let out a sigh. "Sorry...Its my reflexs." Krauser's eyes widened. "Hey Leon, I'v noticed How you've been acting lately. Its not normal. Somethin' the matter?" Leon just looked at him. "N-no. Nothings wrong."

Krauser glared. "That's bullshit." Krauser said with a hint of disapproval in his voice. Leon got pissed. "Look there's nothing wrong god-dammit so stop asking me!" Krauser just grew restless. "Then why the hell are you flinching all the damn time?!" He barked. Leon's eyes became faucets, as tears flooded from them. ".....Its.....That was years ago...." He whispered to himself under his breath, but still audible enough for Krauser to hear him. "I promised myself I would never bring that up....." "Promised not to bring what up?" Krauser said sternly. Leon looked at him, and sat on the ground. "I was twenty two at the time. I applied for a job in racoon city to become a police officer.....I didn't know......all those people....dead.....dead and walking....moaning, and groaning in the distant lands beyond the city. There was nothing I could do to save them either....." Leons voice cracked and soon he was sobbing as he continued to tell Krauser. "All those people...half eaten, and walking feeding on the flesh of the living....Id never seen so much death, and destruction..." Krauser got to his knee's as he pulled Leon ro his chest. Leon sobbed as he plunged his face into the big man forcivly. "There was nothing I could do." Krauser soon spoke as minutes passed. "You amaze me Leon." He said as he patted the back of the younger Ex-Cops Back. Leon looked up at Krauser who was't making eye-contact with him. "How?" Leon said. krauser looked down at him, and smirked. "You care about people you'v never even met." Leon smiled. "He..yea. I guess im just like that...Krauser......Thanks....I mean it. It was good to get that off my chest." Krauser raised an eyebrow, and smiled. "Don't mention it. I just didn't want to see you beat yourself up about something, you couldn't have helped.....No body should do that." Leon smiled, as he stood up. Krauser stood up also, and started to walk away to his room. "Krauser?" Leon said just before Krauser went into the building. "Hmm?" Krauser said. Leon walked towards him. "I forgot to mention one other thing..." He said in a low soft voice. Krauser just looked at him curiously. "And what might that be?" He said. Leon took a firm hold of Krausers arm, as he looked to the ground. "I don't really sleep that great, just by myself."

......................................

Krauser tossed the smaller mans body on top of his bed right in front of him. He nuzzled his jawline, and caressed his thighs running his hand up, and down any curve he could find. Leon gasped, and let breathy little hitches of moans escape his throat, as he nuzzled into the bigger mans chest. Krauser peeled off his skin tight shirt, as he did Leon's. soon they were both fighting to get each others pants undone. A heap of restless, lust-fueled men were the only thing in the room. Moans from each others mouths where the only things that could be heard...
...
Soon there was nothing more than a pile of two pants, two belts, two shoes, two socks, two shirts, and two pairs of underwear. One short boxer pair, and a pair of Y fronts. The two men caressed the others body, as they both lay atop the other bear, and wet. They soon started to devour the others mouths, as they reached for the others body feeling the others bulging biceps,and abs. Krauser lowered his arm to the slightly raised member that hung below leon's waist,and grabbed it. Leon let a loud gasp escape his mouth, as krauser rubbed up and down the length of the swollen member. The fluids that seeped out of him made him quiver with joy, as he shook from the hand job Krauser gave him. He soon turned Leon over on his stomach, as he kissed up and down his back, until he reached his rear. He licked his fingers before sliding one in. A sharp sudden gasp was the only thing heard as He moved his finger in,and out of the
younger man in front of him, as he soon added a second finger. Leon moved his hips in rythem with Krauser's hand, before Krauser soon removed his fingers, and inserted his shaft into him.

The only thing heard in the room, was sounds of the others name, as the bed creaked softly. Krauser upped his speed, and tempo, as he went in and out of Leon. Soon the younger mans pants became excessively loud, and fast. They were both practically begging for air, as they felt the thers orgasm creeping near. "Oh god....." Leon spoke, as he moaned, and groaned. With a few more rapid strokes of his cock, he came in Krausers hand. Krauser still reaching himself then soon clutched the hips of his lovers as he spilled into Leon in a hot flood. They both collapsed next to each other, gasping, and sheathed with sweat. The smell of sex had filled the room. As soon as Leon caught his breath, he faced his back aginst the mans big chest. Krauser draped his arm over his chest in a warm embrace. A sigh of relief was returned as he tugged Leon closer to him. The slept like that through the whole night, and for once, Leon slept soundly.
Sign up to rate and review this story