Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Another cog in the murder machine~!

by Misery_Saver1081 0 reviews

This is my fantasy about me, my boyfriend Zach, and Gerard. You might not like it, but I don't care xD Anyways it's going to be a highschool drama thing :D Enjoy! (Maybe Sex in the later chapters...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-04 - 331 words

0Unrated
My Pov:
It all started out as just a normal day, nothing special, except one thing... there was going to be a new boy in class. I already had the man of my dreams, Zachary... but you know I wanted to make a nice first impression on the boy so I did my hair a tad nicer, bigger than usual (I am scene so when I mean nicer, I mean straighter and bigger) I also dressed in my favorite outfit, a black Blood on the Dance Floor tee (that has Dahvie and Jayy Von in a car holding water guns), and super tight black skinnies. I did my make-up a tad darker than normal and painted my nails a nice light baby blue, (to match Dahvie's hair color on my shirt, haha yeah his hair is blue on it.) I put on a pair of fake thick-rimmed back glasses, put in my new Hello Kitty gauges, shoved my feet into a pair of converse, grabbed my backpack and iPod, and I was out the door. On the walk to my school I caught up with Zach. Zach was the love of my life, he was my everything. He had Angel Bites and K-9's, shoulder length black hair and bangs that went over his right eye, (everyone said it was funny that my bang covered the left eye and his covered the right eye... I don't know who is was funny though.) Sadly when I caught up to Zach we only had about 20 steps until we hit school property, so I gave him a very long passionate kiss, we exchanger 'I love you''s and went inside, seeing as Zach was a grade above me, we had seperate homerooms and he had no idea what was happening.
As I got into class, I took my usual seat in the back, where no one else sat, and as soon as my ass hit the chair, the new boy walked in... he was gorgeous.
Sign up to rate and review this story