Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rapture Like Blood

Commander and General

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Emiko shares with Hotaru about her plans to overthrow Hell once again. A nice yuri lemon for all.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 611 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twenty-Five: Commander and General:

In the evening, Emiko sat on her big bed and waited. She picked up her cell phone and opened the messages. Recipient: Hotaru.

Mama feels lonely tonight. Come up and talk to me.

Emiko smiled as she hit send. Now to sit back and wait. In a few minutes, there came a knock on the door. The butch demon smiled to herself.

"Enter!" she said. She watched as the door slid open. Hotaru stood in the doorway looking shy. Her "mama" smirked at her.

"Hello there," she said. Her girl shuffled her feet.

"You wanted to see me?" she asked.

"Why yes," Emiko said. "Come here." Hotaru shuffled her feet again before walking into the room. She sat on the bed next to her girlfriend. Emiko gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"What did you want to talk about?" Hotaru asked.

"Us, the kitsune, and overthrowing Hell," her "mama" said. The "daughter" looked at her.

"Overthrow Hell? Again?" she asked. Emiko nibbled on her lower lip.

"Yes, yes," she said. "I found the answer."

"How?" Hotaru asked. Emiko smirked at her.

"How bad do you want know?" she asked. The butch demon nibbled on the loli's ear. Hotaru moaned.

"Tell me, mama!" she whimpered. "Tell me more!" Emiko smiled at her.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes!" Hotaru moaned. She groped the butch demon's small breasts.

"Mmm, okay," her girl said. She climbed on top of Hotaru.

"I looked over our weak points," Emiko said.

"And?" Hotaru asked. Her girlfriend kissed her on the lips.

"We had a rat," she said.

"A rat?" Hotaru asked.

"Yes," her lover said. "I thought I weeded out the traitors." Emiko sat up and slid off her shirt. Hotaru tried to sit up, but her woman pushed her back down.

"Uh-uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "I'm the commander tonight and you are the general, okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" Hotaru said with a salute.

"Very good!" Emiko replied. "Take off that dress!"

"Yes ma'am," her general said. Hotaru grabbed onto her frilly black and white dress and slid it off.

"Good girl," her commander said. She kissed her on the lips.

"So what do we do with the rats?" she asked.

"Ah," her "mama" said. "Very careful screening."

"And the army?" Hotaru asked. Emiko kissed her on the neck. Her girlfriend trembled under her. The butch demon smiled to herself.

"I can contact some of my old friends and rebuild the army," she replied. Hotaru began to frown.

"How?" she asked. Emiko licked on her right shoulder.

"I've got that worked out," she whispered.

"You know, this is why we fought last time," Hotaru reminded her. Emiko unzipped her baggy jeans.

"I know," she said. She slid off her jeans and threw them aside. "But, this will be different."

"Really now?" her "daughter" challenged.

"Oh yes," her girlfriend said with a serious face. She pulled off her wet, grey boy shorts and threw them down. "Now spread your legs for me." Hotaru smiled as she complied. Emiko licked her lips.

"Good general," she said. She reached behind her and unhooked her black and pink bra. Hotaru closed her eyes and relaxed.

"Mmm," she said. Emiko lowered her mouth down to Hotaru's hard, pink nipples.

"Oh yeah," her girlfriend moaned. "Oh shit! Oh!" The commander smirked to herself.

"You like that, huh?" she asked.

"Yes!" Hotaru wailed aloud.

"Very good!" the butch commander said. Emiko slid off her girlfriend's wet black panties, spread her own legs, and lined herself up with Hotaru. Pleasurable cries filled the air as two wet kittens played with each other for the rest of the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story