Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > around the world

Getting to Know You

by drpeterick 0 reviews

mikey and jake hit it off = yay! :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1095 words

0Unrated
[it's carried on from the notes they were writing back and forth]

MIKEY'S P.O.V

...haha that would have been funny! I scribbled.
totally!
that movie would make millions - we should make it!
yeah it would be huge!!
not as huge as miss sarah's ass!

At this point we both held in sniggers, but just then, as if by magic, Miss Sarah [as apparently her name was] dropped a piece of paper and bent down to get it. I am not ashamed to say that we both burst out laughing hysterically, and absolutely every person in the room turned around to look at us like we were fucking crazy.
'oh well' I thought with a sigh. It would have been absoloutely mortifying if Jake wasn't sat beside me also feeling what I was feeling. I never really blushed out of embarrassment, so i apologised and looked down. He did as well, but I could see that he'd gone bright red. It looked so adorable on him. We carried on the rest of the lesson like that, being careful not to look up as we were still getting a couple of weird looks from some certain people.
It felt like no time at all had passed before the bell rung to go to next lesson.
'Show me your timetable, I'll take you to your next lesson'
I smiled gratefully [he has no idea how much- I was useless with finding stuff] and patted myself down. finally after giving myself a thorough search, I found it in my jeans pocket and handed him the piece of already crumpled paper.
'...riight... huh.'
'What?' I asked hoping it wasn't something terrible like math. I was always terrible at maths. I would have got picked on for it I was that bad, except I was a lot bigger than the other kids. Even though I wouldn't have dared hit someone even if they came right up in my face and slapped me because I was too shy, they always just assumed I would have. That upset me becuase it also meant I didn't have a lot of friends growing up.
'Dude?' Jake snapped his fingers pulling me out of my thoughts.
'Wha-?'
'I said we have all our classes together this year' he said with a hint of excitement in his voice.
'Really? That's great!' I said a little too enthusiastically which made him blush a little. I think he knows...


The lesson was PE so I was dreading that. Even though I had an eight pack and dark skin from my grandfather's side, I was painfully self concious about my body. And especially in front of people i've never met before. All sorts of ideas started rushing through my head.
What if they all look at me like i'm a creep? What if they laugh? No! Why would they do that you idiot? I don't know... Oh shit what if I get a boner? That thought must have given me a worried look because Jake stopped talking about how most hated teachers, and asked me if I was ok. 'Yeah I'm fine' I lied. Better than letting him know I'm a disgusting fag and I'm about to watch him take his clothes off...
'Come on man, you can tell me'
'It's nothing I've just always hated PE'
'Same here. Don't worry it'll be fine' He said the last part with a smile which actually helped enormously. 'just stick by me, yeah?'
'Of course'

We had to walk into a building which was seperate from the main school building which suprised me a bit since i'd never done that before.
'Sports must be kind of a big deal for it to have it's own building' i forced a little chuckle even though i was nearly sick with anxiety.
'Nah, it's just to show off to visitors.'
That helped a little but I was still worried. The smell of sweat hit my face the second we entered the male changing rooms. there was a door leading to a wide passage that had a corner at the end of it. I saw Jaje brace himself a little before he turned it. he went through first keeping his head down and eyes glued to the floor.
'WOAH! What's crooked doing in here he should be in with the bitches getting his skirt on!'
A roar of laughter and the sound of high 5's could be heard. What a bunch of retards. As I turned the corner, I got a couple of once overs from a few of the guys who quickly looked away, and a couple of gasps were heard. I felt sexy.
'Hey there new kid. Come over here away from that faggy, fat nerd!' More laughing. I was filled with anger a protectiveness over my little Jakey, but I didn't want to get suspended on my first day so I half smiled, let out a puff of air through my nose and shook my head a little before following where I saw Jake go.

When I walked past the very full first 'room', I continued down. When I say room, I mean the changing room was one huge room, but it had a couple of benches and rows of tall grey lockers every couple of meters giving it the feel of having rooms. Each section was getting emptier and emptier. I knew which one Jake would be at. As I approached the last one, I quickened my pace. I could hear a bit of light sobbing. Sure enough, there was Jakey. He was sat on a bench turned away from me, but the sound was unmistakeable. I went over and sat next to him putting my arm around his shoulders. He jumped at the contact, but was grateful for it. He buried his nose into my chest and I let out a little breath of air I didn't know I had inside me. I looked down at the top of his head. Bless him. He doesn't deserve that shit. He pulled away after a while and looked pretty embarrassed. He stood up and I smiled at him. He started to smile back before turning to his bag that he'd put in one of the lockers. I vowed right then and there to myself to protect him from anything and everything. There was a little bit of awkward silence so I tried to say something.

'So I need to get some kit then huh?'

He looked at me confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story