Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fuck the whole wide world

Pouring rain

by DestructionBattery 0 reviews

okay so i felt selfish for keeping this finished chapter so read it before i hed into Batland

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 1971 words

0Unrated
I listened too some Nirvana and scarecrow by mcr uuhm my randomeness sparking here and i feel like this chapter sucks and oh and listen to S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W and Summertime while reading this :)

Flashback....

Frank turned too walk into the house again but stopped when he saw me standing here like a deer caught in headlights, I turned and quickly walked inside before he could do or say anything. I pulled of every bit of my outsidewear clothes and dropped down on my bed... What had i just seen?

End of Flashback...


Morgan POV

I had just come home from school and was watching 'The Big Bang Theory' on my tv in the basement, I had told Zaria about what I had seen yesterday and she still does not know who i was talking about but she knows that i was talking about two persons called Frank and Jamia. She was suprisingly accepting of me not telling her who they where, i laughed as Sheldon from The big bang theory said something funny and my phone vibrated.

Hey babe me and the guys are hanging out at Gee's place to help him pack his shit, you can finally officially meet Lindsey.

xx

It was from Alicia we always called eachother babe but thank god for caller ID or this whould be confuseing. I texted back that i was on my way and went over there after tellling my mom where i was goeing, dad is working alot in hope for a promotion so he is home late at night and free some weekends. I pulled my hoodie up as the gloomy gray clouds was threatening to soak me but still it was not raining, when i got there I just walked right in. Donna and Donald have become so used of me visiting that Donna told me just to walk right in.

''Im here!'' I shouted for someone to discover me as i closed the front door, Alicias head popped arround the corner of the basement door and smiled as she saw me.

''Come on down everyone is downstairs shoveing Gee's stuff into boxes.'' Alicia said motioning for me to come with her, I followed her down into the nuclear bomb sight that was Gee's room.

''Wow...'' I said stopping at the door Ray was on the phone talking about pizza, Gee was digging in his closet throwing everything out into a pile that was burrying what must be Lindsay she is verry pretty. And Mikey was taking care of what Gerard had on his shelfes wich was not alittle Comics and randome shit i never understood why Gee had.

''Gee i think you have a problem with hamstering stuff.'' I said and plopped down on the couch and put my feet on the table.

''Donna handed me more boxes and...'' Frankie came in and trailed of as he was me on the couch

''Said that we try and break as little as possible.'' He continued and shifter his glance to Gee and put the boxes by Gee's bed, Alicia was now helping Mikey and Lyn was folding Gee's clothes and put them in a big suecase. I was watching them for a while until i joined Lyn on the floor and started folding, I could no stand Frank casting what he think was discrete looks my way.

''Hey.'' I said boredly as i sit down and start folding what Gee was throwing, for a guy he has alot of fucking clothes.

''Hey..'' She said back and smiled at me.

Ray came down and had 3 boxes with pizza one with pepperoni, one veggie and one with mushrooms and bacon. I picked up the veggie one and took a piece, I had become vegetarian after visiting peta.org and bawled my eyes out cause of all the cruelty, I momned away on my piece and acceped the can of coke... the drink that Lindsey handed me, i smiled at her and thanked her.

''Sooooo Frankie boy.... Where's Jamia?'' Ray asked to break the silence.

''Uhhm... She left, we broke up.'' I took another forced bite of the pizza, all this talk about Jamia made me feel shitty.

''Why did you not tell us?'' Mikey joined in.

''Naah man it just was not ment to be.'' Frank answered and shrugged his shoulders and took another bite of the pizza in his hands, I stood up.

''Uhhm i have to go..'' I said hastidly and rushed up the stairs, it was first when i was out in the dark gloomy night with pouring rain that quickly began to damp my clothes and hair and was half way across the road I heard footsteps behind me.

''Wait.... Please...'' A familiar voice i recognised as Frank his voice quieter at the last part, I stopped but still did not turn arround. I was on the other side of the road from the Way home with my arm crossed over my chest, I suddenly felt so vounerable like my chest had been ripped open and my emotions on display as the raindrops mixed with my tears. I felt Franks hand on my shoulder and i turned arround makeing his hand drop to his side, his eyes wore a sad look and his usual simile was gone.

''What?'' I asked and Frank did not respond. ''WHAT!?'' I said loudly close to screaming, the silence made me so frustrated.

''I'm so fucking sorry...'' Frank said and hung his head, I frowned.

''Well thats waaaaay to late.'' I said putting empasis on 'way', Frank looked up at me again.

''Why Frank?'' I asked feeling sad again, I probarly looked like a trainwreck but fuck that.

''I had gotten hammered cause i was feeling down... I missed you.'' Frank continued as he brushed his wet hair out of his face.

''That does not explain why you slept with Jamia.'' I said with confusement and bitterness haunting my voice.

''I met Jamia at the merch stand with Alicia, we used to be highschool sweethearts and I was so hammered we ended up in the hotel room and then you called and thats just when i realised what I had done and you never picked up when i tried calling again so Jamia just came along...'' Frank said trailing of... Without any warning and there was a loud smack heard and Frank holding his cheek with his hand looking suprised and chuckeled.

''I guess i deserve that one.'' He said and laughed, I had just slapped and he laughs!? I threw my hands up in defeat and turned and started walking away. within the matter of two seconds I was pressed up against Frank and my eyes wide in shock as his lips pressed against mine and his hands in my hair. We broke appart and I looked at him his face full of hope and pleading for forgiveness.

''Fuck it.'' I said and grinned as i kissed him and our lips joined in World War three and I smiled against his lips as his hands wandered over my body. The heat and passion went up to my head and i found myself in Franks new house, it was only 2 blocks over. He had apparently moved out without me knowing wich was pretty obvious and was just staying at his parents house when the paint was dryeing up. I pulled my jacket of without breaking the kiss as he kicked of his shoes and then his jacket, we where both soaked to the bone from the rain and we made our was upstairs almoast tumbling down the stairs on our way. I pulled Franks shirt of and ran my hand up his torso to his neck pulling him into a kiss again, we only parted to remove my shirt as Frank kicked his door open and I started fumbling with his belt to remove his pants, Frank took over as he noticed my stuggle and I removed mine and I was exposed only in my underwear now but still exposed, Frank looked so beatiful and incredibly sexy with his hair wet and here infront of me in his underwear that covered a bulge. I smirked as Frank came thorwards me and pushed me down onto the bed so I was on my back, Frankie was ontop of me and he was placeing feathering kisses between my breasts and went up to my neck and nibbeled on my skin and i let a moan escape my lips and the wetness between my thighs increased. We where kissing as Frank slipped of my braa and started makeing his way down my neck kissing me lightly again and again stopping at the top of my right breast takein my nipple into his mouth makeing me gasp and he started massageing my left breast with his left hand and continued nibbling and sucking at my other breast it felt amazing to be right on. Frankie left my breasts and continued down my stomach and i parted my legs and Frankie was inbetween my legs with my thighs on his shoulder and he had removed my panties, thank the higher power that i had went waxing with Zaria we thought we'd test how much it hurt.

He looked up at me from beneath me and the sight made me so much more turned on and i nodded eagerly biteing my lip. Frank started sucking on my clit and i arched my back so that my whole body came closer to his touch and i let my head fall back in pleasure and moaned, I felt Frank smirk against my heat as he was sucking and licking.

''Oh yes.'' Said I as i gripped the sheets and my orgasm was building up and my muscles tensed as Frank was fingering me with two fingers. I let my body loose control as the orgasm released in waves and i let my toes curl and thighs come together as my muscles tightened in pleasure, i bit my lip and sighed loudly saveing my voice for now. I kissed Frankie as he leaned ontop of me letting the pit of heat at the bottom of my stomach come to life again, Frank positioned himself between my leggs and his now fully erect manhood at my entrance.

''You sure about this?'' Frank asked as he looked at me his eyes where full of lust and love mine must have reflected the same cause thats how i felt too.

''Yes Frank, i want you so bad.'' With that sentance said he slowly thrusted into me as my nails dug into the back of his neck and back, i moaned loudly in pain and pleasure.

''Oh fuck!'' Frank moaned as he entered me, Frank continued deeper into me with slightly faster thrusts and i moaned as he finally fully entered me and the rest was filled with a night of warm dimmed glowing light and wet skin and moans all together. I woke up with a pair of warm arms wrapped arround me and I smiled as i remembered last night I leaned into Franks torso and let his warmth provide me comfort and safety. I heard Franks breath become more frequent signaling him wakeing up, I turned arround in Frank arms to face him. i was met by Franks eyes on my smile on his lips and eyes alike (if thats even possible)

I thought i'd chare thi with you before i dissapear into Bat world cause i whould be selfish to not so here it is chapter 4


I approve this message

This is me sighning of

xoxo

DestructionBattery
Sign up to rate and review this story