Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Moving Day

by drpeterick 0 reviews

the boys are hungover, the movers come and so does zack, they get on the plane, they arrive and see their new home, sad goodbyes for everyone's parents - except mikey

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 2750 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

Ugh. My head feels like shit... what did I do last night, eat carpet? I was woken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I looked over and Jake was already at the door and greeting the movers. They started loading stuff into their three large moving trucks. I'd brought all the stuff I wanted to take with me over here the other day so that I didn't have to let anyone see the dank hole I lived in. Through my blurry vision, I could see Davy with one leg up in the armchair to my side. I couldn't see Craig anywhere. I put my head back down and groaned at the noise. I walked over to Jakey and put my arms around him. 'I'm gonna go lie back down upstairs' I said with a pain in my throat.
'You got it babe, i'll take care of this.' Aww I felt a little bad now. But my throbbing body just wanted me to lie down. I kissed him and dragged my stupid body upstairs.
'Call me if you need any help' I yelled back.
'You too!' I heard. I smiled.
On the second floor, I came accross Craig lying in the hallway. His face was in a pool of dribble and he had a cocktail umbrella behind his ear. I laughed at the site of it. I carefully stepped over him and proceeded to Jakey's room. When I got there, I was suprised by the sight of Alison standing by the bedsi- SHIT. That was the one with the condoms in. The half empty box of them no less. Did she see me? Can I slip out? She turned around. Nope.
'Uh hi Ali.' I said through my cheese-grater throat.
'Hello Michael.' Ah man I know i'm in trouble now. 'Would you mind explaining what you do with these?'
'You want a play by play?' I asked cheekily.
She rolled her eyes and shut the drawer forcefully making the thing of lube clunk around.
'What was that? What else is in there?'
'Uhm'
'Do I want to know?'
I shook my head. She sighed.
'Alright, I know he loves you so I'll try not to be so grossed out by this.' she said with a warm smile. 'I just can't believe he's leaving...' I saw tears start to form in her eyes. I was still extremely tired and hungover so I hugged her and told her to come get in bed with me. Not sexually of course, just as friends. we lied facing each other and she talked to me about how much she loved him and was going to miss him. The feeling of love and family between Jake, Ali and Lily was beautiful.
'I know it'll be tough but you can come visit us and we'll come visit you, and pretty soon we'll be able to afford to move you guys out to live near us!'
'WE?'
'Well, yeah I mean you know we're going out right?'
'Yeah yeah I know that, it's just... you're really committed to him, huh?'
I smiled.
'With all my heart.'

Once the movers had gotten all our stuff and left, we all went back to our houses to say a final goodbye to our families, then we'd meet up at the airport in two hours. I actually went back to tell Father that he should die and I hate him. Of course he knew it, but I just wanted to say it to his before I left. Jake really wanted to go with me, and as much as I didn't want him to come, I couldn't say no to him for too long. We were close enough to walk, so we trundled round the corner, my anxiety mounting. We got the the disgusting, dirty black house and I cringed.
'Do you want to wait out here?'
'No I want to come in and see your room. Is it really bad?'
'Yeah. Look I don't think Father's here, maybe it will be ok if you come in.'
I got out my key and twisted it three times in the rusty lock. We hadn't really unpacked yet. It wasn't the same house I grew up in pain in. But it still had that cunt in it. I led Jake up to my room. While we were in there, he asked 'So your dad... is he violent?'
'Yeah. He is. He's very... forceful.' I was back using that voice that made me sound all evil and stuff. Jake took my hand. I pulled him into a hug. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I tensed. My heart stopped beating and I was scared beyond belif. The door burst open and there he stood. His face red from anger, a bottle in one hand.
'WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?'
I stood in front of Jake trying to stop Father from getting any closer.
'He's just a freind.'
'He's a sexy little thing isn't he.'
He lunged for Jack but I shoved him away.
'WHAT did you just do, boy? You think you can fight me? TRY IT!' with the last part of that sentence, he threw the bottle of Jack against the wall making it shatter into shards. I stood my ground. He took a gun out of his back pocket. I knocked him against the wall and yelled at Jake to get out the house. He was stronger than me. I was so scared. He pushed me to the floor and aimed the gun at my head. That was it. It was all over. with my last ounce of strength, I pushed myself off the ground and slammed into his waist. The force of it threw him against the wall again. He punched stomach nearly doubling me over and knocking the wind out of me. I punched him in the jaw causing him to fall to the floor. I came to his face and said,
'I hate you. Every time you touched me, every time you hit me, I felt nothing because I knew my Mother had to suffer it all for longer than I did. You killed her in front of me, and that's why I hope you burn in hell. Not because of what you did to me, because of what you did to her.' I kicked the gun at him and told him to kill himself.

I met Jake outside and he ran to me and hugged me so tight. I looked at his eyes and could tell he'd been crying. I kissed the top of his head and whispered, 'It's ok now... it's ok.' He started crying again against my shirt. I didn't let go of him. We heard a shot from inside the house, and I was glad he was gone. I was finally free of his hold. Jake put and arm around me and helped me home. We slowly walked away from the house; me with a limp from when he knocked me down, a massive bruise on my chest, and a bleeding cut on the side of my face from where a piece of glass hit me. I didn't notice it at the time, but if I hadn't have been in the way then Jakey would have got it so i was proud of myself for that. We finally got back to his house, the walk was only a matter of meters, but it felt like miles. We got in the door and just before I got in, I threw up on their lawn. I was pretty embarrassed but Jakey soothed that it doesn't matter and i'd been through a lot. Lily and Ali came to the door when they heard voices. Taking one look at me, they bustled me inside and sat me on the sofa asking if they should call an ambulance. I said no even though I knew I had a cracked rib. I didn't want to postpone our trip to LA.

The girls and Jake were still fussing over me while I was sat on the couch an hour later. The bell rang and I sighed as it was none other but Zack the shitbag standing there. When Lily told him that i'd had an accident, he was in here like lightning staring at the cut on my face, my leg on ice, and the huge blacky purple patch on my chest [yes I had my shirt off - they made me]. I hated having his eyes on me even if he was concerned. I hated him full stop. Alison quickly stood up and introduced herself, he looked briefly at her but his eyes rested on me. She asked if he wanted to sit down next to me, not knowing what had gone on between us. He slowly sat and put a hand on my bruise. I made a loud wincing noise which made him take his hand off straight away. Ha. I laughed and he untensed. I took Jake's hand all the time looking at him. He got the message and shifted a little bit down the sofa. I respected him for that. I only just realised that 'Mom' and Ali had been talking the whole time about how big we were gonna be. Zack stood up and started talking to them about how we were going to meet all the stars, and he can't wait, and blah blah blah. I looked at Jack and I think he was thinking the same as me. That Zack wasn't a complete bastard.

At the airport, Craig - not realising I was limping and had a huge plaster on my face - took me in a massive hug nearly winding me.
'Dude! Don't break him!' Jakey squealed. Craig pulled off and looked me up and down.
'Jesus bro! I'm sorry! What happened?' Davy had come over to us too and was staring at my face. Ugh.
'I just tripped down some stairs. Duh.' They laughed at me and made jokes about stairs attacking me. This'll be a long flight.

We showed our tickets and were ushered into the front half of the plane. Cool. We all nearly died when we walked into the first class part of the plane. There were recliners with a TV and a curtain around them, and a bar. Our very own bar. Me and Craig went straight over to the bar and plonked ourselves down.
'I could get very comfy here.' Craig remarked.
'Hm. Me too sir, me too.'
'Quite.'
'Indeed'
'Moustache'
'Moustache?'
'I thought we were being posh!' We laughed into our drinks. I had a beer and he had an appletini. What a weirdo. After two pints, he asked if I wanted to try some. I did and it was heaven! The bartender looked up and told us how immature we were. He was kind of nice... until he asked us how old we were.
'Uh 18' we chorused. That was close. We walked over to the two guys who were sat in the recliners laughing their asses off at something. We had our arms like and had drawn sharpie 'tashes on our faces.
'Look at these simpletons!'
'They must be DEALT WITH!' saying the last part in a very high pitched voice.
Jake stood up and tried to scoot past me. I blocked him.
'Babe I am actually about to piss myself!'
'What's the password?' I sing-songed.
He pressed his lips to mine and made out with me.
'I uh you uh that was wrong.' I managed. He walked past me laughing.

JAKE'S P.O.V

When he returned, we had a game of spin the bottle going.
'Babe! you missed it! These two kissed!'
'Finally!' I threw my hands in the air dramatically.
They laughed and Mikey pulled me down next to him. 'I haven't kissed anyone yet which is good because I don't want to apart from you, you sexy beast!'
I could tell he'd had a little to drink. Craig spun the bottle and it landed on Davy. Mikey burst out laughing and Craig and Davy blushed as they leaned in. They were using tongues. Oh. My. God. Mikey stopped laughing - he knew they were getting into it. We decided to give them some privacy. It was starting to get late anyway, so we chose recliners next to each other and stuck a movie on the big screen. Mike chose a comedy called Mallrats - told me it was a classic. In all fairness, it was pretty funny if kind of gross. It was dimly lighted in the cabin and I looked over at Mikey. His eyes had closed and I could see his chest moving up and down. I stood over him, looking down at his beautiful, peaceful face. He opened his eyes. He must have sensed I was there.
'Do you have jedi powers or something?' a little angry at myself for waking him up. He let out a little laugh and lifted the blanket up, wanting me to get in with him. I did and he put his strong arms around me. Passing time zones sucked, everything was out of whack. The flight was only 11 hours and 20 minutes so it wasn't that bad. I remember being on a car trip once and getting lost and being stuck in the car for over 20 hours. THAT sucked. Big time.
'We left the airport at 9 pm, so we'll be arriving at LA at around 8 am our time, which is 3 am their time.' concluded Davy to Craig.
'Shh you guys - he's sleeping' I heard Mikey say. I loved how protective he was of me. That was why I was such a disgusting person that when we made out of had sex, I got off on him choking me a little. Not to the point of asphyxiation, just so I could feel that possessive control he has over me. It really turned me on as weird as it is to admit.Right now, all I wanted to do was lie here forever in his arms. Him smelling and stroking my hair. I heard the door open and saw Mikey quickly shut his eyes and hold me tighter. Then I saw Zack walk over. That git. He tapped Mikey on the shoulder. He pretended not to notice. He sighed.
'Yo don't worry about being gentle, just do this:' Said Craig as he roughly shook us awake. 'Ha ha, see? Come on guys we're nearly there!'
'Wakey wakey, time for cakey!' Davy sang.
We both groaned and separated. Well, we kept our hands together. We were ushered through to the exit of the plane, where we could see the people from business class emptying through a different exit. That used to be me. We were led by Zack and a body guard to a room in the airport that was filled with really nice flowers and had paintings hung on the walls. Mikey was just as impressed as me if not more. We were sat down and told 'the plan'.
'Sounds ominous' said Mikey. everyone laughed, but the truth was we were all really nervous.And it did sound ominous. I was scared. But Mikey put his hand back round me so I was ok. Zack introduced some guy call Halter Sanders [cool name right] and he told us about our schedule. We'd first of all go to the hotel we were staying at, get set up, rest etc, then head over to the recording studio to make a CD of our songs. If Halter liked it, we could play Fall Out Boy's next tour and we'd get to tour with them. I let out a little squeal at that part, but no one heard apart from Mikey.
The hotel was amazing. It was six stars so everything was the best of the best. There were waiters everywhere, baggage handlers, all sorts of stuff. And free sweets on the front desk which Mikey helped himself to a handful to.
'We're giving you the best now because on tour you'll have to settle for much less and we want you to enjoy it while you can.' said Zack with a flash of his teeth. Cool.
Sign up to rate and review this story