Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Recording

by drpeterick 0 reviews

at the recording studio, things get a little heated between a certain two people.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 2001 words

0Unrated
MIKEY P.O.V

This studio was even nicer than the last one. It was the middle of the night by LA's time, but we were wide awake. In England, it must have been around 4 pm. There was an eight hour time difference I think. We weren't sure, I have to admit. Zack and a couple of associates went on ahead to prepare everything, so we were left in a room with a pinball machine. I went straight to it and proceeded to whoop some ball ass. There were also signatures all over the walls from famous bands. I was immediately drawn to the one reading,
From Pat, Pete, Andy and Joe - You guys rule! Thanks for everything!
Then a smiley face and some messy signatures. Ever since Jake made me listen to the entire album of Believers Never Die, i'd been obsessed. Or FOBsessed as I had cracked earlier.
The guys looked like they were having a serious discussion when I glanced over, but I wasn't too worried about it; I was new to this. I didn't expect them to include me in important decision making.
Zack came in and announced that he needed to take us all in to play a song, then each of us separately. We played a song Jakey wrote, then headed back to the room. I assumed I'd be last out, but Zack took me straight away. As soon as he got me out the door and shut it behind him, he walked me down the opposite way to the studio. I was a little apprehensive, but I decided not to question. We got to a room much like the one we were told to wait in.
'Uh so what are we doing in here?' I asked, hoping the fear didn't come through in my voice. Zack lunged at me, roughly pushing me against a wall.
'This' he answered before pressing his lips to mine.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck what do I do?
I shoved him off and tasted blood. That bastard bit my lip!
'What the FUCK dude?' I shouted. He came close to me and licked the wound clean. I was frozen.
'Look, I know you want me. Just give in'
'No I don't, and no I won't.'
He moved his hands down to my crotch and made circles with his finger. I tried no to let a moan escape. He got down on his knees and undid my belt buckle. I jumped away. He stood up and said,
'You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?'
'I'm not going to let you do it at all!' I squealed.
'Really?' I nodded, swallowing fear. 'Come sit next to me' he said as he sat on a grey sofa in the middle of the room. I have no idea why, but I did as I was told.
'I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. I don't know what it is. You just seem like a really awesome person.'
'I am an awesome person, and that's exactly why i'm not cheating on the person I love with you.'
He leant in slightly, and I had to resist the urge not to lean in, too. I came closer. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He slid his hand up my chest and cupped my cheek. He pressed his nose to my neck, breathing in deeply. I closed my eyes and they rolled back in my head. He came up to my lips and softly grazed them.
Shit. I could never resist someone being tender like this...
I am thoroughly ashamed to say that I enjoyed it a little. Even started to kiss back. He unzipped my hoodie and pulled it off me. Then removed my shirt and gazed at my chest. He kissed my belly button the worked his way up to my face again. He had another go at my trousers, slowly undoing the fly to expose my hard on. I was pretty embarrassed, but I was more ashamed that I didn't punch him in the face and walk out right now. He took my dick out of my pants and stared for a couple of seconds as it stuck straight up. Then he wasted no time wrapping a hand around it and pumping it up and down. I let my neck fold and my head went straight back since the sofa was only short. All of a sudden I felt something wet and I knew Zack had his mouth on my member. I groaned and that seemed to make him want me more. He sucked slow at first, licking my entire length. I was near my peak when he stopped. I looked up to see him taking off his clothes.
'I-i'm n-not going to fuck you, Zack.'
'Shhhh' he said like a lullaby and kissed my lips. He put his naked legs either side of my lap and put my cock to his entrance. He slowly moved down it, not needing any other lubricant other than the saliva he slicked my cock with. He started riding me soft at first, but when I accidentally murmured his name, he went faster and harder. He was tugging his dick at the same time. I climaxed and I saw my cum spill out of his tight hole. He came on my stomach then went down to lick it up. His warm tongue made another wave of orgasmic pleasure shudder through my body. He kissed both of my cheeks before picking up my clothes and giving them to me. I was in shock and still panting, but I thought it best to get dressed as quickly as possible. He still had his eyes on my bare flesh as was dressing myself which made me feel self concious.
'What do we do now?' I said quietly.
'We carry on.' I was fine with that.
We headed the right way to the studio and I got playing. The I went back to the room and Jakey was taken out. My little Jakey... he doesn't deserve a cunt like me. How could I carry on with him after that? If I told him it would break his heart and ruin the band forever, but if I didn't then I'd have to go on forever knowing that I cheated on him and nothing could change that. I decided that me feeling terrible was better than relieving my conscience and ruining all our lives. Once Jake was out the door, walking behind the ass I just fucked, I ran to the bathroom and lost my entire stomach contents to the point I was throwing up bile.
'Jesus! Are you okay, man? Do you need a doctor?' Cried Davy, obviously panicking.
'Fuck where would a doctor be in a recording studio?' Craig sat next to me and rubbed circles on my back. That helped a little.
'Should we call an ambulance?'
'No guys, I'm ok... I think the lobster disagreed with me. Can we go after we're done here though please?'
'Yeah of course, whatever you need' Said Davy placing a hand on my back. A few minutes passed and I didn't want to move from right there, hunched over the toilet with the dry heaves.
'Hello? Guys?' Davy put his head out of the bathroom to tell Jake to get in here. Zack also came over looking pretty worried. I turned to see Jake coming towards me and kneeling by my side. I was so glad he was there. Craig gave me a little pat on the back and said he'd get his recording done as quickly as possible and then we'd go to the hospital. I nodded and spat out some gross throat snot. Zack didn't want to leave me, either. I didn't want that bastard anywhere near me.
Once Craig got back, surprisingly fast to his credit, we packed into his car and set off for the closest hospital. I said to the receptionist that I had a cracked rib and a sore ankle. I didn't say about the throwing up because I knew full well it was only from guilt.
I had an X-ray done, and it turned out I had a twisted ankle and two ribs cracked. Great. I could have sworn that I only had one the other day.
'Have you engaged in any strenuous activities since the incident?'
Jakey and I looked at each other remembering what happened earlier.
'Well, um yeah'
'Well don't! What did you do?'
'To break it?'
'No son, the activity that made you break the second one.'
'Sex.' Craig and Davy sniggered. 'So did you!' I shouted with a laugh which made them blush.
The doctor decided to stay out of it and pressed on with the tests he was doing. He said I needed surgery. Fuck. I hated surgery. Even being here in the hospital gave me terrible memories of when Mom used to bring me here whenever she got a bust lip or broken rib. Now I was here. And it was done by the same person.

I was very lucky that the best surgeons were on duty tonight so I could be out of here the day after tomorrow. There were female nurses fussing over me all night. It was insufferable. At one point, there were seven of them in here with me. With us actually. Out of the goodness of their hearts, the dumbass twins stayed.
Kidding.
Craig stayed because there were nurses there, and Davy stayed because he didn't want him getting carried away. As annoyed as I was, the sight was pretty funny. Jake was sat next to me holding my hand and I just stared at his beautiful face wondering why he was still with me. I love him. I really do. I suddenly got a shot of pain through my side. I made an inward 'shh' noise from the sides of my mouth and I was suddenly swarmed with nurses cooing and patting me. I pulled Jake up to me and kissed his mouth. A silence went over the room and slowly, it started to empty.
'Thank fuck.' I sighed as I leaned back into the pillow.
'Aww man, I was enjoying that!' Cried Craig.
'Oh. Were you? BABE?' Craig's eyes widened and he stuttered something about not having made the transition, but it was over now and it wouldn't happen again. Davy hugged him and whispered something to his ear which made him recoil and put his hand protectively over his crown jewels. I can guess what Davy said. Jake and I were still laughing when the doctor came in with three other people in white overcoats and a trolley bed. I kissed Jake and told him to wait for me on the outside. He gave a nervous laugh and tears started rolling down his cheeks.
'Oh great, you've started me off now' I said feeling my eyes start to go red. He laughed and kissed me once more through the tears. I was moved onto the bed and high fived the other two on the way out. Looking back, I saw Davy rush over to Jake and put an arm around him.
Jesus what if I die on the table? was my last thought before the anaesthesia kicked in.

There was a blinding white light and people in masks moving over my immobile body.
GET ME TWO MORE NURSES IN HERE - STAT!


I felt pain everywhere.

I heard beeping at a slow pace.

That's my heart.



Then I heard a flat-line.




The last thing I felt was tears burning my cheeks and muffled voices speaking in gibberish.



Mommy?

































I felt a hand squeezing mine. I looked through blurred vision and was able to make out the outline of one Jake Crook.

In your face, God.
Sign up to rate and review this story