Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Killer Inside

Fantasy

by persephone325

Leon says goodnight to Rebecca. Then has some fun at his house.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy,Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 1192 words

?Blocked
The sexual scene in this chapter probably isn't the best, but I'd like feedback anyway. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated!
********************************
Leon was taken aback by Rebecca's actions. But he didn't fight her. Instead, he dominated her. His inner need to have control wanted to be satisfied. He pressed his lips hard against hers and she opened her mouth, flicking her tongue against his lips. Rebecca whimpered softly.

Don't go too fast! Leon's inner voice reminded him. With hesitation, Leon pulled away. But Rebecca pulled him back and kissed him hard. Leon growled and pulled away, biting into her neck. Rebecca whimpered and trembled against Leon. He quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He said softly, rubbing the bite mark with his thumb. Rebecca placed her hand over his.

"It's alright," she replied. "I...I liked it." Rebecca whispered. Leon felt himself get excited. He smiled and nipped her lower lip. Rebecca felt a chill make its way down her spine. It felt good. Leon felt her tremble and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. She stared up at him. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I don't want to go to fast." He said, looking into her eyes. Rebecca nodded.

"I know. I'm sorry." She said softly.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Leon brushed some hair out of her face. She smiled. "I guess I should be going." He said after a moment. Rebecca frowned, but nodded.

"I guess so." She said softly and looked down at the floor. Leon put his hand under her chin and brought her head up. They locked eyes with each other for a moment.

"Want to go out again sometime?" Leon asked her. Her eyes brightened and she smiled.

"I'd like that very much." She replied, nodding eagerly. Leon smiled back at her.

"I like you a lot, Miss Chambers."

"I like you a lot too, Mister Kennedy." Rebecca giggled. Leon gave her a hug and then let her go. She opened the door for him and he walked onto the porch.

"Goodnight, Becca." He smiled and winked at her. Rebecca blushed and smiled back.

"Goodnight, Leon." She replied, leaning against the door frame. He waved and walked to his car. Rebecca watched him pull away and drive off.

She shut the front door and leaned against it, smiling happily. She felt her luck was beginning to change.

*************
Leon pulled into his garage and got out of his car. He walked into his house, then set his keys down. Slowly, he took off his jacket and hung it next to the door.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and poured himself some water from a pitcher in the refridgerator.

"Time to get to work." He said to himself as he put the empty glass in the sink. He unlocked the basement door, flicked on the light, then locked the door behind him.

The stairs creaked as he stepped on them. There was another door he had to pass through. He took the key out of his pocket, unlocked the door, then locked it behind him and put the key back in his pocket.

"P-please..." The woman hanging by her hands spoke weakly. "Kill me." She begged. Her body was covered in dried blood and open wounds. She had three broken fingers and a swollen ankle.

"Are your arms numb?" Leon asked, ignoring her plea. He looked over at her. She nodded then dropped her head, her bob length hair falling in front of her face. "Let's fix that." Leon untied the rope that suspended her that was attached to the wall. He slowly lowered her down as she set all her weight on her good foot. Leon walked over to her as she slowly lowered her arms.

"Ohh..." She whimpered as the blood flow came rushing back into her arms. They were so sore, and the pins and needles feeling didn't help.

"You'll feel better in a minute. Now sit." He ordered. The girl collapsed onto the floor, her wrists still bound. "Careful!" Leon exclaimed. "You wouldn't want your wounds opening back up." He looked at her stomach. Sure enough, one of the cuts was bleeding slowly. Leon sighed. He picked her up by her arms and steadied her. "Come with me." He whispered in her ear softly, as if he was her lover. She obeyed, too weak and sore to put up a fight. Leon led her through another door, and closed it behind them.

Flicking on the light revealed a queen sized bed, and a matching sofa. It was complete with a canopy overtop. It looked like a bed straight out of a luxury magazine. She turned to him.

"Leon, please..." She fell to her knees. "Please..." Leon looked down at her and picked her back up, cradling her in his arms. He felt her warm and trembling body against his chest.

"Shh... I'm not going to hurt you." He told her. Leon laid her down on the bed, and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Wh-what are you going to do?" Her lower lip quivered as she talked. Leon tied her arms above her head and knelt next to her on the bed. He kissed her trembling lips and ran his hand down her nearly naked body. She shivered, but didn't put up a fight. Leon pulled away and kissed down her chest.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." Leon repeated. He kissed her neck, nibbling at her earlobe. She bit her lip. He ran his hand down her stomach and stopped when he reached her panties. She whimpered softly. "You like that, don't you?" He whispered in her ear.

"Leon...please don't...hurt me.." She begged, looking into his eyes. Leon kissed her and pushed his tongue past her lips. She sucked on his tongue and pressed her lips hard against his. She figured he wouldn't hurt her if she played along. After a moment, Leon pulled away from the kiss.

"I won't hurt you. This will feel good. I promise." He said as he slid his hand into her panties. She bit her lip as he slowly slid one of his fingers inside her. Leon kissed her neck as she moaned softly. She turned her head towards him, panting heavily as he slid his finger in deeper.

"Leon..." She half whimpered, half panted his name. He was right. It did feel good. She felt his free hand close around her throat and he applied slight pressure. She gasped for air and moaned loudly as she arched her back. His finger starting to pump in and out of her faster.

Leon kissed her open lips and continued to finger her. She squirmed underneath him, making him press on her neck harder. "Come on..." He urged her. She whimpered and he felt her muscles clench up. She arched her back and climaxed, panting heavily. After a moment, she fell back against the bed.

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you, Rebecca." Leon said softly. The girl looked up at him. He called her Rebecca again.

"My name's not Rebecca..."
Sign up to rate and review this story