Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Killer Inside

Dinner and Dessert

by persephone325 0 reviews

Leon and Rebecca go out to dinner, but Rebecca provides dessert.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy,Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 844 words

0Unrated
Rebecca eagerly paced the kitchen, waiting for Leon. She had never been this nervous before. Not even with her first boyfriend.

What is it about him? She wondered. Her stomach was in knots. She couldn't believe what had happened earlier today. Luck seemed to be on her side. He seemed to good to be true.

7:00

The doorbell rang. Rebecca smiled. She liked punctuality in a man. She nearly ran to answer the door. Before she pulled it open, she smoothed her hair down and checked herself in the mirror. Everything looked perfect and in place. She smiled as she opened the door.

"Hey." Leon smiled as he flipped his hair out of his eyes. Rebecca smiled, a slight blush appearing underneath her makeup.

"Hi Leon." She replied. Hearing his name from her lips made Leon excited. After a moment, Rebecca asked, "where are we going to eat?"

"Nothing too fancy. It's just a nice resturant I've been to called Phoenix." Leon explained. "Should we get going? I made a reservation for us." He held his hand out for her. Rebecca felt her jaw drop slightly. Phoenix was an AMAZING resturant. Plus, totally expensive.

Wow! He must have some money to burn... She sucked in a breath and closed her mouth. "Let me just grab my purse." She said, ignoring the swarm of butterflies that were flying about in her stomach.

"Ok." Leon replied, putting his hand in the pocket of his pants. Rebecca grabbed her purse and threw it over her shoulder. She locked the door, then stepped out onto the porch.

Leon stood in front of her, not ready to step away from her. After a moment, her scent surrounded him. She smelled sweet, like fruit. Fresh honeydew mixed with oranges. He also smelled just a hint of cinnamon.

Rebecca felt calm, standing so close to a man she didn't know very well. Normally she would have instinctively backed away, wanting her own space and not wanting to violate his. But she felt strangely attracted to him. She found herself reaching for his hand and pulling it from his pocket, smiling up at him.

Leon smiled and led her to the car, opening up the door like a gentleman. Rebecca nodded at him and sat down, and Leon closed the door. He walked around to the drivers' side and got in.

The ride to the resturant was quiet. Both of them still thinking about their touch on the porch. Once they reached the resturant, they were seated immediately. Rebecca was first to speak.

"Thank you again for returning my wallet." She smiled and took a drink of her water.

"Thank you for fixing my finger." Leon chuckled. Rebecca couldn't help but laugh as well.

"It was no big deal. I like helping people." She said sheepishly.

"How long have you been a nurse?" Leon inquired.

"Since I was eighteen." Rebecca took another sip of her water. Leon nodded. "What do you do?" She asked, curiously.

"Well, I don't work. My dad owned Burke & Sons Construction Company before he passed away. He left me the entire company." Leon said bluntly. Rebecca blinked in astonishment.

"But I thought your last name was Kennedy." She said, pushing a stray hair out of her eye. Leon nodded again.

"It is. He was my stepdad." He answered. Rebecca could hear the flat, unenthusiastic tone in his voice. She decided to change the subject.

"I bet you have a nice house." She smiled. Leon looked at her and smiled back.

"I do," he nodded. "It's a three-story house that sits on about ten acres of land." He said. Rebecca's jaw dropped. Leon laughed and continued as their food arrived. "I like my privacy." Obviously, that had a double meaning.

"That's quite a house." Rebecca said as she pictured the house in her mind. "I'd love to see it." She added.

"I'd love to show it to you." He smiled and cut a piece of his steak and chewed it slowly. Rebecca felt her heart skip a beat. Just imagining herself with Leon was exciting. She blinked a few times, clearing her head, and took a few bites of her salad.

Dinner passed with light conversation and laughs.

Leon took Rebecca home and got out of the car with her. He opened her door, and took her hand to help her out of the car.

"Thank you." Rebecca said. She didn't let go of his hand as he led her up to her porch. She liked his touch. It was warm, yet rough. Strong. Rebecca unlocked her door and opened it, but didn't go in. Her stomach was in knots, her heart was pounding, her mind was racing. She liked this man very much.

"I had fun tonight with you Rebecca." Leon's voice broke through her thoughts, and made her shiver. She spun around and faced him. Their faces were inches apart.

What am I doing? She thought, but her lips had other plans. She placed her lips gently on his, took his hands and led Leon into her house.
Sign up to rate and review this story