Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Killer Inside

Rebecca

by persephone325 0 reviews

Leon meets Rebecca.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy,Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 747 words

0Unrated
Leon flipped his light brown hair out of his eyes and stared at his reflection. He carefully studied his face, making sure there was no dirt, or blood anywhere that he may have missed. He had just finished with another girl in his basement. She hadn't satisfied his appetite. No girl would. Except for Rebecca. Their meeting was purely coincidental.

Leon walked down the snow and ice covered sidewalk with care. The last thing he needed was to slip and break something. He had work to do. Walking down the street was taking so much concentration, he almost bumped into a woman walking in the opposite direction.

"Oh. Excuse me." He said, looking up and directly meeting her eyes. Leon blinked a few times, taking in the site of her.

Her brown hair so beautifully matched her brown eyes. She smiled kindly up at him. Her stature so small and gentle. She looked down and took a step around Leon and continued on her way. Leon watched her as she left.

Smiling, he turned around and continued on his way. Happening to look down, he noticed the girl had dropped something. He bent down and picked it up, realizing it was a wallet. He turned around quickly and called out for the woman.

"Excuse me!" Leon called. He took a step forward and lost his footing, slipping on some ice. He fell with a crash as the woman made her way towards him. "Shit!" He yelled as a sharp pain shot through his hand.

"Hey!" A small, child-like voice cried out. The woman jogged over to Leon and knelt down next to him. "Are you alright?" She asked. Leon bit his lip and nodded. He handed the woman her wallet, and that's when he they both noticed his broken finger.

"Damn!" Leon exclaimed. The woman smiled.

"Thanks," she said, taking her wallet. Then, she looked at his finger. "Looks like you broke your finger." She said, taking his hand into hers. Her touch was soft and tender as she looked him over. Leon shivered, even though her touch was shockingly warm.

"I'll be ok." Leon nodded, but didn't try to pull his hand from hers.

"Nonsense." The woman replied as they both stood up together. "I'm a nurse. I'll fix it." She said. Her voice was sweet.

"Really?" Leon asked, looking at her cute little brown eyes. She giggled. The sound made Leon a bit excited.

"Yup!" She said enthusiastically. Leon smiled. She gently took his broken finger, then looked up at him. "This is gonna hurt a bit." She said seriously. Leon nodded. With a sudden tug, there was a crack, and Leon yelped. "Sorry. But it should feel better. It'll be a bit sore though, so keep some ice on it." She said in a motherly tone.

"Thank you, um...?" He started.

"Rebecca Chambers." She replied, her eyes sparkled. Leon smiled. "And you are?" She inquired.

"Leon. Leon Kennedy." He said, extending his hand. Rebecca took it without a second thought. Leon gripped her hand, enjoying every second of her touch. Reluctantly, he let go. "Thank you for your help." He said smoothly, flashing a smile.

"Please. Don't worry about it. I'm just doing my job." She said sheepishly. Leon chuckled inwardly.

"Don't be so modest. You saved me a trip to the hospital." He said.

"I'm glad I could help." Rebecca looked down at her feet, smiling and blushing slightly. She kicked some snow around.

"Let me take you out to dinner." Leon said boldly. Rebecca jerked her head up, obviously caught off guard. Leon flipped his hair back.

"S-sure." Rebecca replied quietly. Leon smiled.

"I'll pick you up around seven o' clock. Is that ok?" He asked. Rebecca nodded and gave him her address. Then, they parted ways.


So here he was, fixing his appearance. He glanced at the clock.

6:37

He had to get going. Leon raced out of the house and jumped in his car. He sped all the way to Rebecca's house, doing nearly double the speed limit. He looked at the clock.

6:58

He breathed a sigh of relief. He was two minutes early, which meant that by the time he collected himself and rang the doorbell, it would be seven. Slowly, he got out of the car and walked up to the door. He rang the doorbell and a few moments later, Rebecca opened it. Leon smiled, looking at the sight of her. She was too good to be true...
Sign up to rate and review this story