Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Killer Inside

Killer Inside

by persephone325 0 reviews

Leon reminisces about his first kill.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy,Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 614 words

0Unrated
Leon was twisted and sick, and he knew it. But he was amazing at covering up that fact. Being a serial rapist/killer wasn't easy to hide. However, over the years he had mastered his technique. Give or take a few...unfortunate casualties.

He couldn't remember why he started doing this, but he remember his first. It was about three years ago, but it was still fresh in his mind. The blood running down her body, covering her lightly tanned skin. Hearing her cry out when the blade would sink into her flesh. She cried and begged for him to stop, and he liked it. The more, the better. Leon still remembered the way her blood tasted when he kissed her. Not because he loved her, but because it was the last thing he did before he took her life.

Leon pressed his mouth against her trembling lips. Her warm blood entering into his mouth and settling on his tongue. She whimpered in protest, but Leon growled loudly. The girl stopped protesting when she heard the growl and felt Leon push the point of the knife into her bare stomach. She shivered at the coldness of the blade. Leon pulled away, but just barely. Her breathing was erratic and panicked. He moved his tumb over her lips, wiping off the blood.

"You're sick..." The now pale girl barely whispered. Leon twisted his lips into a sickening smile and flicked his tongue across her lips. She recoiled in disgust.

"Still some fight left in you, I see." Leon whispered back. His breath was hot and sweet. He slid the sharp edge of the knife across her abdomen making a fresh cut, and slicing into the old ones in the process. She cried out in pain and threw her head back, pulling on her restraints. Her arms were numb from being held over her head for so long as she nearly dangled above the cold floor her feet just barely touched.

"Ohhh... Please..." She begged weakly, trembling so hard her body was shaking. Leon wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her body close to his, smearing her fresh blood on his naked torso.

"You can do better..." He cooed, kissing her tenderly. "Come on." He urged her, nestling his face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't want to die! Please don't hurt me...again..." She cried out with all her strength, hot tears rolling down her cheeks. Leon moaned softly.

"Better. Much better." He breathed against her neck.

"Please... I'm begging you..." She tried again. Leon lifted his head and looked her in the eye.

"I know. And you're doing so well," he mused. "But I can't let you go." He continued as he slowly drove the blade deep into her stomach. A small whimper escaped her lips as a thin line of blood trickled out of her mouth and down her chin. "The pain will go away soon." He whispered softly to her. She opened her mouth to speak, but more blood poured out. Her breating was rapid and shallow. Leon slowly pulled the blade out slowly and pushed it into her again. She groaned loudly and her head fell forward. With one last breath, she asked,

"Why...?"


Leon had kept her alive two and a half days before killing her. Since then, he'd gotten better and kept his treasures alive longer. Well, it was easier since he had started having sex with them. He never had any remorse, and felt nothing for them. Until he saw her. He had to have her. He found his way into her life and now he wanted her more than ever. Leon needed Rebecca.
Sign up to rate and review this story