Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hide your body from the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Hide your body from the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

by TiaJade 6 reviews

Franks been kidnapped, what will the rest of MCR are do to save him? A writing collabaration with afabulouskilljoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 598 words - Complete

5Ambiance
A/N Hey guys, sorry for the long wait for this story. I'm writing this with afabulous killjoy, Shes doing Franks and Rays P.O.Vs and I'm doing Gerards and Mikeys. Hope you like it


Franks P.O.V

It was pitch black, I mean I couldn’t see a thing. Where the hell was I? I tried to shuffle into a sitting position but the tug of leathery restraints were holding me down. The last thing I remembered was somehow being shot down by a Drac, from there everything was just black.

I watched the images playing over and over in my head, Party fired at the Drac behind me, Kobra helping Jet. But then things stopped with a splitting pain in my side.

A sudden bright light blinded me, my eyes were hurting like hell in my skull. It was a crazy ass kinda light, the sort you’d expect in a hospital or an old asylum.

‘Wait, am I in an asylum?’ I thought to myself. I began to panic. ‘Shit, shit, shit.’
I was interrupted quite rudely, if I must say, by two voices arguing.

“We can’t can him here!” cried a woman’s voice.
“There is nowhere else we can keep him.” Replied a man’s voice, low and raspy, but it definitely sounded threatening. And it was right then that I recognised his voice, it was~

Gerards P.O.V

"KORSE! That stupid bastard took Ghoul!" I shouted. It was bad enough that we had the BL/I and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W on our backs, but then they had to go and get HIM?! I felt the anger bubble up in my stomach and hatred crawling under my dirty skin.

"Dude, you need to calm down, we're all pissed off but we need to think about this properly," Jet said comfortingly. Kobra was sat on the sofa next to me and he didn’t say a word. I slumped down into the sofa even more than I already was.

I just wanted Ghoul back, no, I needed him back. He was my best fucking friend. I got up and went outside for a cigarette and to think about the whole situation. I pulled out one of my cancer sticks and lit it up. I inhaled the toxic fumes, strangely comforted by the fact they would destroy my lungs. As I exhaled, I was joined outside by Kobra, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy as if he'd been crying.

"You okay Kid?" I asked him sympathetically. He looked at me and shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. I pulled him into a tight embrace.

“We’ll get Ghoul back, I promise.”

Mikeys P.O.V

"You okay Kid?" Party asked sympathetically, all I could do was shake my head. I felt the salty tears start to roll down my cheek as Party pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder as he gently cooed that we would find Ghoul and everything was okay.

"We'll get Ghoul back, I promise." He said to me, I hugged him tighter hoping that he was right. Jet soon came out to see what was taking us so long, he understood staight away what was happening with the look on my face. He looked as if he'd been crying too. Me and Party opened out arms out for him letting him join us, We all hoped that Ghoul was okay. He had to be.

So there it was Chapter one, R&R guys
-Tia xx
Sign up to rate and review this story