Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

When you leave this world, will I live abouther day?

by Danger-Taco-Freak 2 reviews

Sad one shot. Read on to find out who it is, and who's it's going to affect.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 1168 words

1Original
When you leave this world, will I live another day?

As I dragged my feet towards the not so inviting hospital room, I dreaded having to see her in the state she was in. Her hair short, from when they shaved it all off, the colour faded from the lushus blonde brown colour it used to be. From the last time I saw her, her skin was a sickly gray colour, she already looked like she was half dead. I don't think I'll ever see her smile again, she doesn't even try and fake one any more, she knows, I know, she's going to die, sooner rather than later. I think even the dogs can sense it. My friends and family are there for me, never letting me down, always showing that they care for me and will be there every step of the way. 

As I entered the room she was in, she looked up from the window, I smiled at her in a genuine way, but all I got back was a blank expression. I sighed. Suddenly she said. 'There might be something outside you're window, but you'll just, never know.' I frowned but carried on my way into the chair next to her bed side. 
'I have one last wish I want to make before i go.' she said staring off into space, that's all she ever seems to do now, sit there staring. 
'Go on.' I encouraged her.
'I want to see the dogs again.' she stated simply turning to look at me.
'Im not sure that's possible, seeing as where in a hospital, ma.' I said frowning about how she thought it was possible for me to smuggle  a few dogs. 
'Well then I want to die at home, I'm fed up of this uncomfortable hospital bed, I want out.' I chuckled at what she said, which formed the smallest glimpse of a smile I had seen in mounts. I grinned seeing this, which made her smile more. 


The Next Day

'Well, if it is your wish to.... Pass at home, then there is nothing we can do to stop you.' the kind doctor smiled at her, then left the room to get the papers for her to sign. 
'Are you sure, coz they have pain killers and things here, at home you'll be in pain-' 
'Ill be fine, don't think I can take a bit of pain.' she cut me off grumbling, even her voice had gotten quieter of the passing weeks.  
'If your sure then.' I said frowning slightly as she had trouble sitting up to get out off the hospital bed and into the proved wheel chair. The doctor returned with correct papers and i signed them, in an agreement to look after her while she was at home. 
'You are now free to go.' the doctor smiled and held the door open for us.
Thank you doctor.'   I smiled at the doctor and left the room pushing the wheel chair towards the lift.


At Home

It's good to be finally home.' she smiled sitting in her favirote chair, the dogs crowded round her. 
'Yeah....' I agreed and went to go get some more coffee. I stared at the coffee machine, thinking about nothing in particular, just deep in my own thoughts of nothingness. As the coffee machine pinged telling me that the coffee was ready it brought me out of my thoughts. Pouring the boiling hot water into two clean cups add the correct things to each, two sugars for me, nun for her, no milk for me, very milky for her. I tried to put a smile on my face as I was walking back into the room she was in, although she saw the forced smile on my face, she said nothing about it and gladly tool her coffee. I sipped mine slowly, trying not to burn my mouth, but failing in the process. The silence was starting to get uncomfortable when one of the dogs barked at me to let her out in the garden, the rest following her out, to play. I watched at how happy they where, completely oblivious to the condition she was in, i sighed, then walked back into the lounge. 
'Im going to head out for a bit, in a while, I need to get some more food.' i said only looking up at her once I had finished what I was saying.
'Okay.' she said trying to force a real looking smile onto her face. 
'I shouldn't be to long, if I am you have my number.' I said getting up and putting my shoes on. 
'Ill be fine on my own, thank you though.' I smiled in response and walked out putting my head phones in.  


Back From The Shop

'Hey, I'm home!' No reply. I didn't think much of it, just went into the kitchen and put the food away, I thought she might just have been asleep. As i walked into the living room the dog's started whining and looking from me to her, I frowned wondering what they where doing and walked over to her. As I walked round the chair she was sitting in I saw what they where whining at, her head was hanging to one side, mouth open, eyes staring into nothing. They showed nothing, no life, no feeling, just, emptyness. She still looked peacfull, though. I sighed, I had known this was coming, all the crying was done, I had done that ages ago when we first found out that it was incuribel. The dogs also seemed to sense it then, trying to comfort me, they did it know too. Nudging me with there muzzles, licking my hands as I just stared, not knowing what to do. The hospital had said when it was her time to, go, that I had to call the number they gave me and someone would come and pick the body up.

I still didn't know what to do, all these thoughts going round my head, whirling, repeating. I sunk to the floor, the dog's crowding round me. I didn't realise i was crying until one of the dog's licked a salty tear off of my face. I thought I had done with the crying, but no, here it comes again. I sighed whiping a tear from my face, standing up going over to the phone, I dialed in the number and told them where I live and why I was calling, they said there would be two people on there way soon, to pick the body up.


I, Frank Iero, have just lost my mother to cancer, I don't know what to do and the only person ever there for me has just died.



I hope you enjoyed my one-shot, sorry it took me a while to finish it, just was never in the mood to.

Frankie xDD
Sign up to rate and review this story