Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Go Ahead and Burn it Down.

Teenage Vow in a Parking Lot

by XxLiveyourlifExX 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 2016 words - Complete

0Unrated
Teenage Vow in a Parking Lot

Alex led them away to some rooms where they could change into the clothes they were wearing to the actual awards show. Chris and Stacy helped each other get ready. Chris’ dress was red in a super cute 1950s retro cut, capped sleeved with a black collar. Stacy’s dress was lime greet with white polka dots and trim, spaghetti strapped with a white belt.

“I really love those shoes,” Stacy said as Chris slid on her well loved black pumps with the bows.

“Me too.”

Stacy pulled her hair up into a fabulous updo that Chris would never have been able to do on herself. Chris just ran a brush through her hair before flipping her head upside down and spraying hair spray. When she righted herself, she smoothed her hair down without a brush so the volume would stay.

The girls were standing side by side, staring into a mirror, applying eye make up when the boys walked in.

“You know, the whole ‘mouth hanging open’ look is super attractive,” Pete drawled.

“Hush,” Chris said, not flinching.

“You really shouldn’t make fun of your girlfriend while she’s making herself beautiful for yourrrrr event,” Stacy said.

“It would be mean if I thought my girlfriend needed to make herself anymore beautiful,” Pete
said, leaning in to kiss Chris’ cheek. Chris smiled then raised her eyebrows and glanced toward Stacy. “Oh…I guess you look alright too, Stace.”

“Gee thanks,” Stacy said, sticking out her tongue and capping her mascara.

“You guys ready?” Alex’s voice came from the doorway.

The girls put their stuff away and straightened themselves. They all walked out of the room. Alex took them to the beginning of the carpet where fans and photographers where gathered. Chris was holding on to Pete’s hand. He gave it a squeeze and she looked up at him. His smile was nervous.

She reached up and pushed a piece of his hair back into place. “It’ll be fine,” she said. “You get to have your picture taken. You love getting your picture taken.”

“This is true.”

“Ok, everyone,” Alex said. “This is how it’s gonna work. There are fans that are gonna want you to come see that, which is allowed. First we go through the photographers. Sorry Chris and Stacy, they probably only want pictures of the boys together.”

“No problem,” the girls said together.

“Then there’s an interview. Typical stuff. Then we go inside. There’s food and drinks, but do not be those kids who get super drunk at their first awards show, ok?”

“Yes, Alex,” they chorused.

“Alright. Let’s go.”

Pete was still hanging on to Chris’ hand as they all stepped out. Photographers started to call out for the boys. Pete leaned over and kissed Chris before letting go of her hand and lining up with the boys for pictures. Chris and Stacy stood with Alex, heckling the boys. When Joe started shouting back at them, the photographers and interviewers started getting curious.

“Who are the girls?” Someone shouted.

The boys didn’t know what to say. And Alex decided it was time to move on. He steered the girls over to the boys and then herded all of them down the carpet.

“You shouldn’t say mean things like that,” Joe said coming to stand beside Chris.

“Oh hush.” Chris slid her arm through Pete’s.

“Apologize, Christina!” Joe said, jokingly angry. She stuck her tongue out at him. He reached out, hand dangerously close to her hair. “If you don’t, I’m gonna mess your hair up.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Watch me.” He was grinning as he flipped a piece of her hair.

“JOEY!”

As soon as he touched her hair, Chris let go of Pete and started running after Joe in the usual fashion, the boys and Stacy cheering her on as she caught up to him. She threw her arms around his neck and jumped on his back. Her little frame colliding with him barely slowed him down. He kept running, circling back to their friends.

“I can’t believe you let her catch you, man,” Pete said, grinning.

“I was always too fast for little Joey,” Chris said. They had now come to a stop at their
little cluster of people, Chris still perched on Joe’s back.

“Oh, really?” Joe asked, evilly. He held onto her legs and began to spin in circles, faster and faster.

Chris was shrieking with laughter and egging him to stop, the others egging Joe on.

Finally, Alex said, “You realize that everyone’s staring, right?”

Pete said, “Let ‘em.”

Never the less, Joe slowed his spinning to a stop. Chris squeezed him around the neck in a hug before hopping down and straightening her skirt.

They did the rest of the red carpet thing. The boys signed some autographs and did a couple of interviews. Then inside, they were seated and fed. Taking Alex’s advice, none of them had any alcohol. Stacy and Chris watched their friends getting more and more nervous throughout the show. The award they were nominated for was one of the last ones of the night.

Then their category came up. Chris was sitting in between Pete and Joe, clutching their hands as the nominees were read. When they announced Fall Out Boy as the winner, the elation in their group of seats was palpable.

Chris kissed Pete after they had all jumped up and then hugged the rest of the boys as they filed by. Chris and Stacy stood, arms around each others’ waists as Pete, as usual, did their thank yous. At the end of the list, Pete thanked Chris, Stacy, Becca, and Sara. The last thing he said was, “And none of this would have happened without Matt. Thanks, man.”

Both Stacy and Chris burst into tears at this, but managed to pull themselves together to shout, as previously discussed, “Hey Fall Out Boy! We love you!”

Patrick nudged Joe and Andy next to him and all together, the four boys said into the microphone, “We love you back.”

They left the stage and Stacy and Chris sat back down. There were only two more awards left and the boys weren’t back before they were given out, so Alex took the girls backstage to meet up with them.

Security escorted them through a crowd of fans and through a set of double doors. Chris caught sight of her favorite boys down the hall and took off at a sprint, running out of her heels and past numerous famous people.

Pete saw her coming and was ready to catch her when she reached him. Her arms went around his neck and he spun her around. Chris’ feet came back to the floor and Pete kissed her hard.

When they pulled apart, Chris said, “I’m so proud of you!”

“Pete pulled her into another crushing hug. “Thanks for being here.”

“I wouldn’t be anywhere else.”

After another kiss, Pete let her go and hug the rest of the boys. She was squealing in excitement. They where excited too. Andy even twirled her around when she hugged him. Stacy was giving hugs all around too. Alex let all the excitement die down a bit before he started to speak.

“First, you lost these,” he held out Chris’ shoes to her. “And second, MTV’s throwing you a party back at the hotel.”

“No way.” Andy said.

“They do that?” Patrick asked

“You guys are super special now. The belles of the ball, as it were,” Alex replied. “Did I mention that there would be booze? And it’s free?”

“Oh we are so there,” Joe answered for all of them.

“Then let’s get going, then,” Alex said leading them out to a waiting limo.

There was champagne in the car and Patrick poured everyone a glass.

“Wait, wait, wait!” Chris said before anyone could take a sip. “A toast,” she held her glass up. The others followed suit. “To Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy and their impending takeover of the music industry.”

They all clinked their glasses and drank. Soon they were back at the hotel and clambering out of the limo. Chris had her arms linked with Pete on one side and Joe on the other.
People were calling for their pictures as they walked into the hotel. Joe, Chris, and Pete took one together, arms still linked. Then Chris and Stacy got out of the picture so the boys could take pictures together. But that didn’t last long. Before long, Joe had dragged them back into frame, making sure they were in the pictures too. After a while, they were bored so they started walking into the party.

There were about a million people there. Chris held onto Pete for dear life as they made their way through the party. They passed Kelly Clarkson talking to Billie Joe from Green Day. Billie excused himself to come over and congratulate the boys. When Pete introduced Chris and Stacy, Stacy had to step on her foot to snap Chris out of her freak out so she would stay hello. They kept walking, following some waitress that had greeted them at the door. The boys continued to wave at people who called out to them. The waitress seated them at a table and took their drink orders.

They spent the night drinking booze and dancing. It seemed like everyone knew the boys, there was always someone new at the table. Chris got the chance to meet My Chemical Romance, who she loved. She was pleased to find that they were as easy to hang out with as her boys. By the time the night was over, Chris had had lots of liquor and had danced for what felt like hours. The party was dying down and the six of them said their goodbyes and headed back to the room.

Pete and Chris stumbled around the room getting ready for bed. “Peterrrrrr,” Chris whined, collapsing in a heap on the floor. “I can’t get my shoes off.”

He laughed and fell to the next to her. She had stopped wrestling with her shoes so Pete took over for her. “You always seem to have a problem with your shoes.”

“Mmmhmm,” was Chris’ only response. She was now stretched out on her back, eyes closed.

“Come on, Chris, bedtime,” Pete said poking her. Chris shook her head and tugged on his arm.
Pete lay down next to her. “So what are we doing?”

“Laying.”

“Not falling asleep, though, right? Cuz as I recall from the last two nights, that bed is super comfortable.”

“No not falling asleep. Just setting. Savoring the moment.”

“What moment?”

“This one. Can’t you feel it?”

“Feel what?”

“It’s like the feeling you get right before you ride an awesome roller coaster for the second time in a row. Like ‘Holy shit that was awesome, but it feels like it’s only gonna get crazier.’ This is the moment right before you make it big, or the moment you are making
it big, I can tell. Just take a second. Think about how you feel right now so you can remember it later. Trust me. You’ll want to remember this.”

Pete’s hand found hers and they lay there for a few minutes.

After a while, she squeezed his hand. “You’ve got that feeling?”

“Ya.”

“Good. Now we can go to bed.”

She sat up. Pete did too. He stood and pulled her up with him. Chris tried to pull away to continue getting ready for bed, but Pete pulled her toward him. She looked up at him. His eyes were a little red from the night’s drinking, but the way he was looking at her made something inside of her melt.

“I love you.”

Her smile widened. “I love you, too.”

A/N: Update! Woooo! Hope your day has been fantastic! Go review! Love,Corri
Sign up to rate and review this story