Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where Is My Mind?

I Can't Make This Over

by i-stole-the-cookies 2 reviews

Thanks for all the wonderful reviews, this next chapter is dedicated to my adoring public!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1344 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Chapter Five

After about ten minutes of more exclamations and hugs, I had to usher Green Day and My Chemical Romance to the interview room where they announced the tour and who was coming. During this time, I was able to get my thoughts together.

Gerard was here. And Frank. The only two guys I've ever loved. Everyone knew I loved Frank and I was over him, so over him. Gerard on the other hand, he was different. I was never able to get over him and only one person knew about that.

After the interview, Billie, Mike and Tré started making plans for my birthday outing. I had worked for them for five years and each year they always planned something. Gerard, Mikey and Frank all stood awkwardly, making it obvious they forgot their old friend's birthday which was alright I suppose, I haven't seen them in six years after all.

"I don't really want to do anything guys." Every year I said that.
"And we don't care what you want. Its your birthday, we need to celebrate it." Is what they replied every year. Once they even said it in unision.

I shook my head and checked the schedule. Nothing for three hours.

"You've got free time for three hours, I'm gonna go upstairs to take a nap." I said bye to everyone and went to the elevator, except I was followed by Gerard. "And by nap, Gerard I meant on my own."
"I know, I just wanted to see you alone for a while." This was strange and unexpected.
"Okay." I replied. The elevator stopped at my floor and I stepped out. Gerard walked by my side and only entered my hotel room when I said he could, which again, was very unlike Gerard.

"So you guys are famous now." I said as I lay my head on my pillow. Gerard stood awkwardly.
"I guess we are." He replied. "What have you been doing?"
"Do you want the long version or the short version?"
"Long."
"Well, I decided it would be best to stay with my dad, after all that is what it was probably coming to." I sat up and got comfortable. "I didn't bother finishing high school, but instead I got a waitress job. Then a year later, Mike Dirnt walked into the diner, noticed I was unhappy, came back three days later asking me if I wanted an assistant job. I said yes, because I hated being a waitress and its Green Day!"
"Yeah, we were a bit like that when they asked us to do the tour." Gerard smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed.
"and five years later, here we are." I concluded. "Can I take my nap now?"
"No, there's something I have to tell you." He said. "I just can't find the words."
"Okay..." I mumbled. I slumped down in the bed.
"I know you and Frank were sleeping together." Gerard said after a few minutes. "Why didn't you stay with him? You loved him."
"There's the key word, Gerard." I replied. "Loved. I slept with him sure. It was great, but there was no love. Not even for him even though he claims to have loved me in that way. I loved someone else at the time and I might still love this guy." I admitted.
"And you only ever told one person?"
"Yeah, and as far I as know, he's been keeping a secret all these years." I said. "And don't ask me to tell you who it was I told because I know he won't tell you."
"Alright." He replied. "Its good to see you." He got up and left.

**

A week later we were in a different state, in a different city and in a differnent hotel. It was a little bit uncomfortable but my work kept me occupied. Right now, we were all having some down time. Gerard and Frank sat talking and laughing at one end of the hotel room, while Mikey, Tré, Mike, Billie, and Bob were playing a card game somewhere in the middle, and Ray and I had a guitar each and we were jamming quietly.

"I'm bored." Tré announced. "Lets do something fun."
"Like what?" Mikey asked.
"Oooh! Lets play truth or dare!" He replied.
"Ok, Tré should we do that in our panties and bras or in our skimpy girly pyjamas?" Mike asked.
"I think its a good idea." I said. I set my guitar down. "I've never played it."
"You've never played truth or dare? What did you do at slumber parties?" Bob asked.
"Well, you couldn't really have the typical, pillow fighting slumber party when it was three guys and one girl." I said. "It wouldn't have been fair for three men to be beaten by a one little girl in a pillow fight." Everyone laughed except Mikey, Frank and Gerard. I smiled and giggled.
"Alright, truth or dare it is." Gerard said, glaring at me. "Rules are, you have to answer the questions and you have to do that dares."
"Fine." I glared straight back at him.

We all sat on the floor in a circle. We had a bottle in the middle of the circle and because I've never played it and I was the only girl I got spin first. It landed on Billie.

"Truth or dare Billie?" I asked.
"Dare." Of course he would pick that and I would choose for him to do something really lame.
"I dare you to kiss anyone from the circle. Except me cause I'm in control." I said. He smirked.
"For how long?" He asked.
"5 seconds." I replied.
"Gerard, come here sweetness." Billie said. I would probably enjoy this more if there were more women, but what they hell, I was gonna get a bit of show.

Billie kissed Gerard and I swear there was tongues. It went on for a little longer than 5 seconds but only because no one was keeping the time. Billie was next to spin the bottle and it landed on Bob. He dared Bob to order ten boxes of condoms from room service and from only knowing Bob a week, I could tell he was a bit embarrassed. Bob spun the bottle and it landed on Ray. Ray picked truth and was asked if he kept a stack of porn in his bunk. He said no but he blushed something terrible. Ray spun the bottle and it landed on Gerard. He picked dare and was dared to shove one of my tampons up his nose and go down the front desk and come back up with a tube of shampoo from the front desk. The shampoo was merely to show that he had been downstairs. I was having the best time, until Frank spun the bottle and it landed on me.

Stupidly, I picked truth.

"I've always been curious about this, Roxy." Frank began. "And I'm sure everyone else is too, 'cause you're the only girl. Who took your virginity?"
"You bastard." I said. Mainly because I was embarrassed about talking about sex life in front of Green Day and because I had a pact to never mention that night.
"Come on. We probably don't even know the guy so if he was a creep how are we going to know." Frank said. I made eyes at Gerard and he seemed to be curious too because it became clear to him that the first time I had sex wasn't with Frank. I had no idea he assumed that.
"Its ok, Roxy. Just tell them." Mikey said.
"You know?" Frank asked. "Why does he know?"
"He knows because...he was the one." I confessed. Gerard actually gasped.
"How....Why....When?" Gerard stuttered.
"I think this all getting a little too into the family...." Billie said. He looked at Ray and Bob and motioned to the door. Everyone except Mikey, Frank, Gerard and myself stood up. They all left the room.

**

Pretty tense stuff, huh? If you rate & review, I'll give you a cookie!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story