Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rapture Like Blood

Scan Test

by Noizchild 0 reviews

While Anna goes to Emiko for a scan, Tsuzuki discovers her secret studies.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 514 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twenty-Seven: Scan Test:

Emiko's scan test on Anna went like this:

In the early hours of the next morning, Anna knocked on Wisteria House's door. Emiko opened the door.

"Anna!" the butch demon said as she grinned at her. "Just the person I needed to see." The other woman raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Anyway," Emiko said. "What can I do you for?

"I need you to scan something," Anna said.

"What?" Emiko asked. Her friend leaned in close.

"The kitsune," she whispered. The butch demon grinned.

"You just read my mind!" she said. Emiko grabbed her and pulled her inside. They went straight to her office. Emiko set up her equipment.

"Stand over near the wall," she said. Anna complied without question.

"Do I need to take anything off?" she asked.

"Not today," Emiko said. "Lower your arms." Anna put her arms by her sides.

"Very good," the butch demon said. She flipped open her laptop and started it up. With the program opened and loaded, Emiko ran the scan.

"Please keep still," she said. Anna stood motionless as the white lights ran up and down her body. The scanner gave off a low hum. The image came up on the screen. Anna glanced at her.

"Well?" she asked. Emiko didn't look up.

"Tell me something," she said. "Why did you come here?"

"Sorry?"

"Why did you come to me? Why not go to Watari and them?"

Anna gave her a puzzled look. "What? No real reason, actually. I trust you more." Knowing that was a lie, the butch demon waved her off.

"Anyway," Emiko said. "Come and look at the scan." Anna walked over and took a look.

"Check it out," the butch demon said. Anna looked at the screen. The black and red waves invaded the screen.

"Before," Emiko said. Click. The screen changed to black and red waves with thin, white cracks.

"After," the butch demon said. Anna tried to piece it together.

"So," she said. "How is it?" The butch demon gave her a little smile.

"You've made a little progress with breaking the shield," she said. "The cracks are starting to sink in."

"But?" Anna asked. Emiko sat back some.

"You still have a long way to go," she said.

"How?" the witch asked.

"Keep studying," the butch demon said. Anna bit her lower lip and nodded. /Right…/

--------

Meanwhile, Tsuzuki waited for Anna to return to her room. He had to do another follow-up on her.

"She went to talk to Emiko," Rihoko said. "You want me to call her?" Tsuzuki shook his head.

"Nah, I'll wait for Anna-chan," he said. The shinigami headed down the hall, but when he opened her door, a rotten surprise awaited him. He noticed stacks of paper on her futon.

What is that? Curious, the shinigami walked over for a better look. He didn't have to read all of them before he figured out what he was reading. Tsuzuki grimly shook his head.

Oh Anna-chan/, he thought with a twisting pain in his heart. /How could you?
Sign up to rate and review this story