Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Guilty... Until Proven Innocent.

Guilty... Until Proven Innocent.

by TheForgottenMCRmy 6 reviews

"Michael Way will be charged with two accounts of 1st degree murder: both Gerard Way, his own older brother, and his brother's partner, Frank Iero."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1471 words

3Exciting
... How about I say random crap at the end, okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, John," a woman with silky black hair and bright red lips said, "Authorities have released some information to the press and neighbors in the area. They have concluded that the bodies found inside the house and the blood found both on the back patio and the blood smeared on objects inside of the house belong to 28 year-old Gerard Way, and 24 year-old Frank Iero."



Behind her, police specialists roll two bodies covered with tarp on stretchers to the waiting ambulance. The ambulance's next stop: the morgue.



"For those who are just tuning in, at 5 o'clock this morning in this suburban area of Belleville, Police received several noise-complaint calls from neighbors next to and across from this residence of 69 Salter Place. When authorities got here at about 5:30, they reported the house was dead quiet, except for a tiny whimpering-like noise. They knocked and when there was no answer, they decided to pursue action and go inside. Blood was smeared along walls, family photos, and other items inside the house. The police followed the trail until they reached the living room, where they found 25 year-old Michael Way, the older victim's younger brother, in the fetal position, mumbling incoherently. Police were able to get him to talk, however he only said, 'They're out back.' The police looked outside on the back patio where they found the bodies of Gerard Way and Frank Iero on the concrete. Blood was splattered along the back side of the house, and puddles were by the bodies. The bodies themselves were covered in blood, and from a mini autopsy report done on-the-scene, it was determined the two had at least 10 broken bones each. However, the cause of death still remains a mystery until an official autopsy can be performed. Because Michael Way was seemingly distraught over something, the police had volunteers keep a close eye on him. Eventually, Police took him into custody where he will be charged. Police have explained that because he was the only alive person in the house, the lack of remorse other than telling officials where the bodies were, and the fact that he refused to talk, were clear signs that he should be a suspect," the woman finished, her face filled with fake-sympathy for the camera.



Her face went back to neutral as someone the camera could not see mouthed some information to her. "Oh," she gasped, "I've just received an update on the situation. Michael Way will be charged with two accounts of 1st degree murder: both Gerard Way, his own older brother, and his brother's partner, Frank Iero. Currently, he is in custody at the local jail, but will be transferred to the prison sometime over the weekend, where he will be kept until his trial. If you have any news on this crime or information about anything that happened in this area today or this morning, please call 555-2323. Back to you, John." The scene fades from the audience's perspective, and a man appears on the screen.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey's Point of View...

Day 1


The man guided my shackles and chains along the plain white corridor for several minutes, before making a turn into an open room. After going through a checkpoint, I was guided several more feet into a cell, where my chains and shackles were removed. With a final shove that sent me to the back wall of the cell, the guard slammed the iron gate shut, and left, taking my freedom.



"So, what're you in for?" a voice asked.



Startled, I jumped slightly.



The voice laughed slightly. "Up here."



I looked at the top bunk on my left, and sure enough, was a guy no older than me by a few years, a smug smile on his face. He sat up, and jumped down. I was a little surprised to find he was a couple inches shorter than me. Yet, so was my older brother. Yes, he was, as in not now. Tattoos covered every inch of skin visible, other than his face. A mop of black hair covered his head.



"Name's Pete. And you might be- Michael Way?" he asked, but by the tone of his voice, he already knew he was correct.



Taken aback, it took me a minute to find my voice. "Uh... yeah. How did you-"



"Know?" he interrupted with a smile, "The guys who behave are allowed 15 minutes of TV a day. Let's just say the TV permanently stays on the news. Some guys like to keep their image here, and like to know if any competition is headed this way. Word spreads fast here."



"Great. Just when I thought High School was over..."



Pete smiled.



"So, if you knew I was coming, how do you not know what I'm in for?" I asked.



He shrugged. "I guess I don't 'behave'," he replied sickly, almost as if he could've died by merely saying the word. "I heard it form someone else. So, what are you in for?"



The smile immediately left my face. "I... I- uh, don't really want to talk about it."



Pete didn't seem offended. "It's cool, man. Don't feel bad. I'm the same way," he added with a smile.



Though I knew Pete seemed to take a liking to me, would he help me if someone gave me trouble here? Could I consider him a 'friend'? ... What do my friends outside this place think of me now? The quiet, nerdy-smart younger brother of a loyal comic-book addict gone rogue and killed his older brother and his boyfriend? I'm sure they love me now. I don't want them to get the wrong idea... What does Ray think of me? Him and Gerard were best friends... he probably hates me now. I don't know why I killed them... I just did. But why can't I remember anything? I can't remember how I killed them... I don't even remember a reason why I would have. I loved my older brother, he was my hero. Frank- he was like a brother to me, too. So why are they dead, and why am I the cause? ... Am I the cause?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray's Point of View...



The drive to the prison seemed like hours, when in reality it was merely half an hour. I'd made this drives numerous times before, but never to visit a prisoner. Just to deliver them there in the first place.



My old friend Patrick had agreed to come with me, he was also visiting someone. His boyfriend, who'd been sentenced for 50 years, had been in for 7 years. I admire how they're still together, but I often question if it's good for Patrick's sanity. Every time, he reassures me that he's "Alright, for now."



I'm lucky if Mikey lives for another month. If he didn't talk to Police about what happened, or give them an alibi, they'll assume he's lying and most likely give him the death sentence.



That worries the most. Innocent Mikey, being sentenced to death for something he didn't do? I don't care what the "evidence" says, in fact, that's the least of my concerns. Mikey wouldn't ever kill his own brother. When the Way's parents died in an accident a few years ago, Mikey didn't leave the house for months. Anyone who knew that would be 100% sure Mikey was simply not capable of such a thing. But nobody cared about the emotional side of stories. They only did their job, and their job only required them to find the guilty and bring them in for punishment. Cops today stook to statistics, and evidence that's right in front of them. They're too lazy to dig deeper into a situation than they have to. Day after day, someone innocent is sentenced to death, and some can't even be bothered to make an official apology to the family.



Thanks to my friends from the days of when I was a cop myself, I'm able to talk to him, even if it's just for a short amount of time. That's all I need.



When I was a cop, working undercover more often then not, I learned quite a few things. How to properly stake out, take down a gun-man with nothing but my bare hands (my Karate lessons as a kid played a role, finally), and to do whatever necessary to get the truth.



The last statement got me in trouble in the first place. I was let go from the force quietly after some complications in my last (ever) case. But I'm not gonna let that stop me now.



I know Mikey's innocent. That's why I'm going to find out myself what really happened, and soon.



Mikey's life depends on it.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So... R+R? I'm not sure if I should continue this...

PS, if you guessed Patrick's boyfriend you're awesome.
Sign up to rate and review this story