Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where Is My Mind?

Make It Quick, Make It Painless, Don't Tell Me Lies Just Say Goodbye

by i-stole-the-cookies 1 review

Don't forget to Review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-13 - Updated: 2011-08-13 - 1441 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seven

The next day I woke up and I was alone. I could hear my shower running. I smirked and got out of the bed. I went over to the bathroom and saw Gerard, washing himself, facing away from the door. Of course I had to stop and check him out first but then I stepped inside the shower. Gerard turned around and smiled.

"Morning." I said, taking the soap out of the niche. I lathered it up and Gerard moved so I could get under the spray. The water felt good. Gerard, never taking his eyes off me, got the shampoo and washed his hair. I turned around to rinse my face of soap and then I felt something hard pressing against my ass.

"I'll be late for work." I told him.
"I'm sorry," Gerard replied. "You're just hard to resist when you're all wet like that..." I bit my bottom lip and I turned around to kiss him deeply.

**

Turns out I wasn't the only one late for work, besides Gerard. Billie Joe was also late for this morning's briefing. I sat next to Gerard as we were all told where we were going next and what interviews were lined up that day. Gerard kept twitching. Sex really suited him. He looked happy and content.

I smiled to myself as I got on Green Day's tour bus. Green day were already sprawled about the place. Billie looked up from his laptop and gave me a very confused look.

"I didn't think you and Gerard would be all cosy after last night." He said.
"We talked." I lied. Well it wasn't exactly a lie. We talked a little.
"You had sex didn't you?" Tré asked. I put on my best surprised face.
"No.." I replied. I sat next to Mike, the only one who wasn't interrogating me.
"Yes you did!" Billie said, pointing with an amused look on his face. "You're always lecturing us about not tidying up the bus! Look at this place! Its a mess!"
"Yeah and you haven't said anything yet!" Tré added. "Usually its, steps on bus, lecture and dark mutterings!"
"Help me Mike!" I buried my face in his shoulder.
"You're on your own sweet cheeks." Mike said with a sigh.
"Alright!" I gave in. "Me and Gerard had sex."
"You slut..." Mike mumbled. I jabbed him in the ribs. He squirmed and laughed.
"What it any good?" Billie asked. They were gossiping like freakin' teenage girls.
"It was amazing. The best I've ever had."
"You've only ever been with 2 other guys," Tré said. "So is it like 'third guy's a charm'?" I picked up a small note pad and threw it at him.
"So, out of the three," Billie began. "Mikey, Gerard and Frank...Gerard was the best?"
"Yeah. Well, Mikey was awkward and bumpy cause it was our first time. Frank was good, we had sex on a beach once but always felt awkward afterwards." I sighed. "But Gerard. I feel great when I'm with him."
"I am so gonna tell Adrienne. She loves to hear all the gossip." Billie said, taking out his phone.
"No, Gerard doesn't want to tell anyone yet, so could you guys just keep it to yourselves?" I gave them my pathetic puppy dog eyes. "Pleease!" I begged. They all swore to keep it a secret.

For now anyway.

**

Two weeks after me and Gerard had sex, I was finding it very hard not to scream from the rooftops "I'M IN LOVE WITH GERARD WAY." I could probably get away with it, there are lots of Gerard Way fan girls in the world. I was twitchy and I found myself trying to think of ways to lure Gerard away so I could just be with him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go for a walk." I said one afternoon we were all just hanging out. I caught Gerard's eyes and jerked my head in the direction of the door.
"Yeah, I'll go with you. I could use a Starbucks." Gerard said. He got up from his seat and walked by my side out of the hotel.

When we were a few blocks away from the hotel, I pushed him into an alley way and kind of had my wicked way with him.

"Lets go to a motel." Gerard said. I nodded and we hurried to find the nearest motel.

**

After some amazing sex we just held eachother. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I loved everything about this man. I loved his hair, his eyes, his cute little nose. I loved his amazing body, his butt, his dick. But most of all I think I loved the way he has this hold on me. I've never been able to get over him and now I don't think I have to.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked softly.
"You." I blushed and turned on my side to face him. He turned to face me. "What are you thinking about?"
"Well, I was thinking about how much I love you but now I'm thinking about how much I would like to know exactly what you were thinking."
"I was pretty much thinking the same as you." I replied. "I was thinking about all the things I love about you."
"Cool." He said. He looked at the clock. "We should get back."
"Ok." I said sadly. I got up a but then I felt Gerard's hand grip my arm. He pulled me down and kissed me in a tender way.
"Hey, don't be so sad." He told me when he pulled away. "We will always have moments like this. Always, because its always been you Roxy." I grinned like a chesire cat and pulled him down to kiss him.

**

We walked side by side back to the hotel. Gerard had his starbucks coffee and I had a milkshake. When we got into the hotel lobby there was a girl at the reception making all sorts of noise.

"You have to believe me! I'm his girlfriend! His band is touring with Green Day!" She squealed. She sounded upset so I felt like I should help her She didn't really sound like a crazy fan She honestly sounded lost. I told Gerard to stay where he was as I took my employee pass out of my pocket and went over to the counter. I showed it to the receptionist and took the girl aside.
"Hey, I'm Green Day's P.A, can I help you with anything?" I asked sweetly.
"Yeah, I'm Gerard Way's girlfriend, he said I could meet him on the tour sometime, I wanted to surprise him." Maybe she was a crazy fan. I was Gerard's girlfriend. Sort of.
"Well, he's right over there." I pointed to Gerard who was looking guilty. I started to get confused. The girl ran over to Gerard and hugged him. To my surprise, he hugged her back.

He had a girlfriend. Tears filled my eyes and stormed toward the elevator. When I was inside, I pushed the right floor button and sank to the floor.

He had a girlfriend.

I held my head in my hands. I'm such a fool. "Its always been you." Fucking liar! I don't think I've ever been hurt like this before. I couldn't believe it. I really thought he was the one. The elevator door opened but I didn't seem to move. I heard a voice but I couldn't quite tell who it was. I think I passed out because when I woke up I was on a bed.

"Hey, there she is." Billie said. I looked up at him and he smiled.
"He has a girlfriend, Billie." I said with a teary voice.
"I know. He just introduced us." Billie replied.
"I don't know why you don't just let me punch his lights out!" Mike asked.
"Thats ok, Mike." I said. "Because I'm gonna do it!" I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. I stormed over to the door but Tré was in front of it before I could turn the knob.
"It won't do any good. Billie already spoke to him." Tré said.
"What did he say?" I demanded. I went over to Billie and grabbed his shirt. Billie held my hands, making me let go of his shirt.
"He said that he's really sorry. He didn't know how to tell you about Anna. He said he was going to break up with her as soon as the tour finished. He didn't think over the phone would be very great." I snorted. I started crying and Billie cuddled me as I cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story