Categories > Original > Horror > The Hospital

Time for fun...

by mikeywaysnotokay 1 review

Frankie doesn't think it's going to be fun, But fun doesn't even describe it..

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-13 - Updated: 2011-08-13 - 342 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frankie opens his eyes,It's very blurry,so he blinks for a while.He tries to remember what happened,But the only thing he can remember is blacking out.He notices the situation he's in,Its a metal chair,and he's belted up to it my metal bars.His hands are cuffed down to the handles.He's facing the door.The door opens,the man walks in."Oh Frankie,Your awake..Good,I wanna play a game"he says with a smile,Holding another scalpel."Don't Hurt me!" Frankie yells."Oh I won't,But you will,So I brought you a buddy".Two men walk in the door Holding a guy with a torn up bloody T-shirt and knee-high black pants With no shoes."F-Frankie.." He says.His voice sounded familiar.."Gerard!" Frankie yells back.Only noticing Them put him in a chair next to me."What is this place,Gerard?" Frankie asked."Shh!" He said As they put a piece of cloth in his mouth and tied it around his head.They did the same to Frankie.The man gave Frankie a scalpel."Frankie,There is something that I need From you".He said Smiling as he took off his gloves."W-what is it".Frankie said,Biting his lip."If you want to see your kids again." He paused.Frankie thought,about cherry and Lilly.He missed them so much."Yes!"He said aloud."What is it you want".He asked nervously."I wanna see your insides"He smiled.Frankie paused."Wh-What."The man left the room and as he did he turned on this monitor thing.Frankie carefully put the scalpel to his chest,He looked at Gerard.As if he were asking Why? Gerard shrugged.Frankie carefully began to slice and cut through all his insides.He moaned and kicked around it hurt so much.Gerard looked away.The man walked back in."Your not that pretty in the inside,Frankie".He had a disappointed look on his face.Frankie felt lightheaded,So he decided to...He passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story