Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Strange Wine

Realizations

by C_P_Apprentice

Harry and Ron stop being gits the night of the Yule Ball and find out just how magical the evening can be.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Cho,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-16 - 20647 words

?Blocked
Harry sighed as he watched Parvarti and Padma disappear into the throng of people that were already on the dance floor. Slowly he leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest as he seemed to be lost in thought. The dance hadn’t been at all what he had hoped for. Cedric and Cho seemed to be getting on rather well, although he could hear a few heated words on his part here and there about what she was wearing. Krum and Hermione had been a complete surprise, but he had been happy for his friend to have had a date all this time. Truth be told he was a little jealous of the fact that Krum seemed to have gotten to Hermione before Ron and him had even really realized that she was an option. He had been a bad friend to her these last few weeks and he vowed right there that he would reform.

This of course caused him to look to his side to where Ron was scowling at Hermione and Krum dancing out on the dance floor. He had neglected his date the entire dance and it was no wonder that Padma had rushed off at the first chance. At least Harry had given Parvarti a few dances before he had succumbed to his own rather self-conscious nature and had to get out of the spotlight. He wasn’t delusional, but he knew that so many people were staring at him as if he were supposed to be a prodigy at everything in life and dancing was just one more thing to add to that list. Finally the entire evening was summed up in a few words, most of them horribly bad or swear words that Harry was sure Ron was going to yell at Hermione the first chance that he got.

“This is stupid.” Harry said suddenly, breaking Ron out of his own funk.

“Wha?” Ron turned to look at his friend and had to crane his neck as Harry had stood up. “What are you doing, Harry?”

“Ron, this is stupid. We shouldn’t be moping about while the others are having fun.” He swept his hand around the dance floor as if to indicate the rest of the magical population was there in that room. “We had some beautiful dates and we both ruined them in favor of sulking over someone that we can’t have.”

Ron’s ears turned a little pink as he scowled at the floor. “Stupid Krum, takes everything.”

Harry sighed and shook his head. “Ron, you had a chance to ask her out and you didn’t.” He held up his hands to forgo the eruption that he expected. “Listen, why don’t we at least attempt to fix things?” He craned his neck over the people around and smiled a little. “I’m going to go apologize to Parvarti about ruining her evening, maybe even get a few more dances in before she storms off with someone else. I suggest that you at least apologize to Padma and try to make it right.”

Ron looked like he was about to object, but sighed and nodded slowly. “I have been an arse, haven’t I? And just when I was starting to feel like I was getting back to being normal.”

Harry smiled and slapped his best mate on the shoulder lightly. “Just think before you act or say anything and you’ll get further than before. If you want my advice before you say or do anything you should think in your mind ‘what would Bill do?”

“Bill, my older brother?” Ron looked confused for a second. “What does he have to do with any of this?”

Harry smiled as he started to walk away, calling over his shoulder as he did so. “Bill’s not only popular with the ladies and rather cool, but he has to use his brain during his job and think things through quickly or it’s death. Just think about it and you’ll realize that I’m right.” The pair of boys shared a chuckle at the line most often used by Hermione in certain situations.

Harry had to take a few moments to get his bearings as he made his way through the small crowd of people that were mingling around the edges of the dance floor. He took a sharp detour when he saw that Malfoy and Parkinson were coming the same way and turned into a small gaggle of girls that were giggling so hard by the time that he had passed. He was sure that at least one of them had taken a swipe at his butt, but he couldn’t be completely sure so he hadn’t said anything. Finally he was through most of the crowd and he could see that the pretty Indian witch was still standing by the punch bowl talking to Lavender Brown. He was sure that it was Parvarti given the fact that her hair and dress robes were the same that he could remember.

Parvarti actually looked a little bored as Lavender was droning on and on about some boy that she had just danced with. Harry paused just out of reach of the girls to listen and to watch them interacting with one another. He had always thought that the two would be giggly girls all the time, steeped in gossip and whatnot, but here the Indian witch seemed to want to get away and have more fun than her bubbly counterpart. It seemed to solidify his choice in the matter and a slow smile crossed his lips. It was at this point that Parvarti looked up and actually saw him, her eyes catching his as she seemed to be pleading with him for something.

“….and so I said, ‘well of course that’s my dress robes, what else would they be?’ and then she said….Par….are you listening to me?” Lavender had broken off and waved her hand in front of her friend’s face for a moment.

Harry came up behind the blonde and coughed lightly to get her attention. Both girls were now staring at him with confusion written all over their faces. “Parvarti, I wanted to apologize about being a bad date. If I warrant forgiveness then I would very much like to take you for a spin on the dance floor.” Both girls’ jaws had dropped open at the pronouncement.

Thankfully Parvarti was able to recover faster than her friend and had swept in close to Harry, taking his hand in her’s. “Of course, my Lord Potter.” She gave a stage wink to Harry before leading him off towards the dance floor.

The two of them came together slowly at first and then started to pick up a little more. The other couples on the dance floor were near grinding against one another with the Professors none the wiser nearby. Slowly Harry had moved closer to the girl before him and he could feel his body reacting to her presence and the mere fact that she was a beautiful witch that was now in his arms. Her perfume filled his nostrils and made his head a little light, it was a mix of sandlewood and something rather sweet smelling. He knew that she would be able to feel him as well given the close proximity, but she didn’t seem to say anything about it.

“I’m sorry about being a jerk before.” Harry spoke up mostly to break the ice and redirect the fact that he was supporting a massive erection right at that moment. As he spoke he turned her a little in his arms so that she was more or less on her side.

Parvarti smiled a little mysteriously and turned her body back into his, grinding her hips into his, making both of them groan loudly. “It’s all right, I knew that you were a little shy around crowds. It seemed like there was something else on your mind though.”

Harry sighed and looked over the girl’s shoulder towards where Cedric and Cho were dancing rather closely. He could tell that they were still arguing, but their voices were low due to their close proximity to one another. “Yeah, but I shouldn’t of ignored you like that. I was a bad date.”

Parvarti leaned in close and kissed his cheek. Pulling back she put her hand against his cheek and smiled. “Obviously I wasn’t your first choice so why don’t we see if we can get you and her to dance?” She raised an eyebrow as Ron and Padma were dancing nearby, holding each other closely, but seemed to be in deep conversation as well. “I wouldn’t have imagined that my sister would have a good time with Ron of all people.”

Harry chuckled a little and rubbed the back of his head with a free hand. “I had something to do with that. Hopefully apologizing to your sister will get him prepared to apologize to Hermione, but I’m not holding out much hope on that one.” He stared down into the dark eyes of the girl before him. “You’re beautiful, Parvarti, don’t let anyone tell you differently.”

The girl blushed deeply, but moved away a little more. “You’re sweet, Harry. Perhaps in a different life we might have had a better time, but….” She bit her lip as she looked over her shoulder towards where Cedric and Cho were still dancing. “Let’s both cut in at the same time preventing them from really putting up much of a fuss.”

Harry gently gripped her arm as they slowly started to waltz in that direction. “Listen, I would love to make everything up to you if you don’t mind.”

The Sinhalese girl got a small grin on her face as she nodded. “Maybe some day.” They had come up level with the other pair and broke off seamlessly towards them. “Would you mind if I cut in, Cho?” Not giving the older girl a chance to say anything, Parvarti gripped Cedric’s right hand and led him away from her.

“Cho, would you care to dance?” Harry was standing there immediately with his hand out and offering a small smile.
The Asian witch looked startled for a moment, her eyes flickering between Cedric’s retreating form and Harry’s open hand. The Hufflepuff champion already seemed to be lost in the other girl’s eyes and didn’t pay much attention to his own date as he seemed to be grinding against Parvarti’s willing form. In a moment the pair of them was lost in the sea of other dancers leaving her alone with Harry. She slowly turned towards him and her eyes dropped down to the offered hand.

“I would love to, Harry.” She gave a small smile that caused Harry to blush as they held their hands tightly to one another and then glided towards each other into a dance. The music had changed to something a little faster, but they were still able to blend in a few grinding moves here and there.

Cho’s baby blue kimono style dress had a slit up the side that showed off much of her legs towards her thighs. Feeling bold because of everything else that had happened thus far that night, Harry dropped his hand from her waist and let his fingers lightly tease over some of the exposed flesh of her thigh. He was rewarded for his efforts by the girl’s flushed face and a slightly glazed, but very heated look in her eyes. She didn’t say anything just yet, simply bit down hard on her bottom lip and tried to keep up the pretense of moving through the moves of the dance.

The two continued to move, light touches shared here and there on bare flesh where it could be found. Cho found a way to undo a few buttons lower down on Harry’s dress robes and was caressing his bare stomach just above his boxers every few moves that he was able to pull with her in his arms. He didn’t want to really push the witch too far, but the entire thing was getting him rather worked up and with what happened with Parvarti before had been any indication he was almost ready to throw the girl down on the floor right there in the Great Hall. Scanning over the girl’s head he tried to pick out the others that he was trying to help.

Parvarti and Cedric were sitting near a corner at a table, the girl in the boy’s laps and both sucking on each other’s faces. Padma had walked away with a small smile on her face to dance with another boy from Beauxbatons and Ron was making his way over towards Hermione and Krum. The brunette and the larger Quidditch player eyed the redhead with disgust, but after a few words Hermione had broken off from Krum and was walking away with Ron speaking in whispers as they headed towards the Great Hall doors and out towards the entrance hall. Harry’s attention was back on Cho when she gripped some of his hair on his lower stomach and pulled.

“Ow, I’m sorry. I’m ignoring you, aren’t I?” Harry sighed a little as he looked around at the large crowd that had swelled on the dance floor. “Perhaps we should go somewhere a little more private.”

Cho seemed to take something a little too seriously and diverted her eyes down onto the floor. “Harry, I really don’t think…”

The boy’s face flushed deeply as he gently took her right hand in his and started to lead her to the edge of the dance floor. Once they were past most of the crowd he leaned in to whisper to her. “I wasn’t talking about that, although with those moves that you were putting on out there….” Both teens flushed at the insidious comment, but Harry continued. “I just want to talk. I don’t know that much about you and I want to get to know you a little better.”

Harry led the witch out the doors and towards the small rose garden that had been set up by the Professors just outside the doors. He passed a few classmates holed up in dark corners and pressed up against one another, but didn’t pay any of them attention as he pulled along the Asian witch. The garden was rather nice and held a warming spell over it so that the bushes didn’t die and so that couples could walk around the small path that circled a fountain or enjoy the stone benches that had been transfigured out of the nearby rock. Several couples were enjoying sitting and talking and a few feet and edges of robes could be seen rolling around behind the bushes.

The pair made it around the fountain and had sat down on the far side before they slid together and put their hands in each other’s laps. There wasn’t any movement, just panting breaths, but slowly Harry moved his hand a little between her thighs and rubbed slightly at her clothed inner thigh. “So…” His voice was a little strained as her hand was resting on his erection, but not yet moving against it. “Tell me about yourself, I admit that I don’t really know where to start.”

Cho removed her hand from his lap, earning a groan from the boy, and put it gently on his chest. She stared into his eyes for a moment before leaning in and kissing his lips gently at first. After a moment she pulled away and smiled. “I’ve wanted to do that for a while, to be honest with you. I would like to get to know you a little better, Harry, the person behind the myth, so to speak.”

“What about Cedric?” Harry’s face showed his confusion as he moved his hand from her lap up to rest against her opposite hip around her back. She slid a little closer so that she was cuddled into his side.

“Cedric is….well….he’s a special friend certainly, but I’m not really sure if we’re right for one another.” She giggled at his look and continued to speak. “He’s a nice enough guy, but a little too competitive for me and he doesn’t really like to talk much about what’s going on in his life. He’s not a braggart or a poncy showoff like some in the school are, but he’s just….I don’t know.” She shook her head. “I’m sure that I’m not making a lot of sense right now.”

Harry chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair a little, causing the girl to lean into his touch. “No, not really, but that’s all right. I think I understand what you’re talking about; you just don’t feel the spark with him right now. You’re waiting for someone that you really connect with.”

“Exactly.” Cho’s eyes sparkled a little as she smiled. “He doesn’t understand that concept and when I tried to explain it to him he seemed to think that I was just a floozy.” Her face darkened for a moment and then cleared. “What about you, Harry, have you found the one yet?”

Harry chuckled and continued to stroke his fingers through her hair, making her almost purr in delight. “I don’t think that I’m really looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with right now. I’m just looking to survive this tournament and maybe into next year. Dating is not out of the realm of possibility, but they have to be able to deal with me as a person and not the hero in the stories.”

Cho gripped his hand in her’s and placed them both in her lap a little as she stared up at him with her dark eyes. “I suppose then that you would have to get to know the girl a little more intimately before you really committed yourself to them, huh?” She took a slow deep breath. “My family’s from China originally, immigrated here when my parents were young, actually settled not far from here.”

Over the next half an hour Cho continued to talk about the history of her family, their customs as well as what they did for a living. It seemed that the Changs were wealthy exporters of potion ingredients and silks back in China and had become the major suppliers of some of the apothecaries in Diagon Alley and even Hogwarts itself when they had come to the country. She had two older sisters and a younger brother, all whom were well versed in the family history and were expected to take up the business when they got older. Cho had been sent to Hogwarts more to learn about magic and get business contacts with other wealthy families like Finch-Fletchly, McMillan, and Malfoy.

Cho made a face when Draco Malfoy came up. “To be honest with you, my family would rather not deal much with his family. They all look down on us like we’re something that they scraped off their shoes, but still want to make profits from what we do.”

Harry was nodding and listening attentively throughout the story. “I’ve got the feeling that the only people that Malfoy would really respect or even follow are those that are more powerful or wealthier than they are. Even then they would be more leeches, pulling away some of that power and wealth for themselves.”

Cho nodded as she leaned into Harry’s side, their joined hands resting on their touching thighs. “Anyway, personally I would rather go into the Professional Quidditch circuit when I graduate. Maybe even get a reserve spot on the Harpies.”

Harry smiled and moved his hand from where it had come to rest at the small of her back up to slowly lace into her hair. “I think that you could do it. Last year you really pulled out all the stops against me in the matches, sometimes it was really close.”

Cho groaned and punched Harry lightly in the arm. “Thanks for trying to be modest, but you creamed me in every match since you were eleven.”

Harry chuckled a little good naturedly. “If you want I can give you a few tips, maybe take you up for a few practice games before your tryouts.”

The girl stared down at the ground for a long moment and Harry thought that maybe he had said the wrong thing. Finally she gave his hand a squeeze. “You would really do that, even knowing that I would be against you for at least another two years?”

The boy was a little perplexed by her reaction. “I figured you would be upset that I had even offered.”

The Asian witch shook her head, dislodging a few strands of her black hair from the glittering jewel nestled in the bun at the back of her head. Harry helped her to put the bun back together along with the chopsticks and the blue green jewel that was there before she spoke. “I was a little at first, but then I started to think it through. You are really good on a broom, there’s no denying that and I don’t have a large enough ego to think that I could simply walk onto the field of a Harpies game and take over.” She turned her eyes to stare deep into his. “I think I would really like some practice this year if you’re up to it.”

Harry dropped his hand to her waist and gave her a tight squeeze into his side as well as a squeeze of her hand. “I wouldn’t mind at all. To be honest I’m a little bored what with no Quidditch and the practice would help me to stay in shape for the tournament.”

Cho dropped her eyes back down to the ground once more. “Speaking about the tournament, Cedric…” Harry put a finger to her lips silencing her momentarily and smiled.

“You don’t have to reveal any secrets about what he’s up to. Believe me, while I want to win this thing, I would rather not have to coerce someone that used to be on the other team’s side.”

The girl’s eyes sparkled with amusement and adoration before she leaned in close and captured Harry’s lips once more. The kiss lasted longer than the last one, but eventually she pulled away putting her free hand against his cheek. “You’re a very noble man, Harry Potter. No, I wasn’t going to reveal any secrets, but Cedric had mentioned that he was going to tell you a clue to getting the egg to work.”

Harry leaned back a little and stared up at the stars that were obscured a little by the clouds. “I suppose that’s off the table now considering I stole his date.”

Cho favored him with a radiant smile as she tucked a lock of black hair behind his ear. “He told me that he had found out the clue by taking a bath with the egg. I didn’t think that it was all that helpful, but he assured me that it was what Professor Moody had suggested that he do.”

Harry looked thoughtful for a moment and then shrugged. “Moody was the one that helped me with the dragons so he probably felt that he owed it to Cedric to let him in on the clue to the egg.” He got a small glint in his eyes. “You want to come help me with the clue?”

Cho’s cheeks flushed prettily, but then she got a wicked smirk on her lips. “I believe I could help you out there, Mister Potter.” Her hand pulled away from his for a moment, but before he could protest she had pushed it against his hardened erection that was still straining at his trousers.

He groaned and smiled a little more. “Think that we’ve gotten to know each other well enough for that?”

Cho shrugged and started to stand, offering her hand to him. “Probably not, but we’re both teenagers and I know the contraceptive charm. I don’t see the harm in a little fun, do you?” She quirked her eyebrow at him as he stood, brushing off some of the flaking rock from his trousers.

“I suppose as long as we’re careful.” He paused as he gripped her hand tightly. “Are you just using me or is this something special to you?”

She bit her bottom lip cutely for only a moment. “I’ll admit that having sex with you is very appealing, but I’ll swear an oath to never tell a soul about it if that’s what you need.” She averted her eyes for a moment and then came back to him. “With everything going on around us right now, I’m not sure about a relationship.” She held up her hands to stop him from saying anything immediately. “I want tonight to be special for sure, but afterwards…..we’ll see.” She leaned in close and kissed his lips with her hand pressed against his chest.

Harry was caught up in the sensations that the witch in his arms was invoking. Part of him thought that it was wrong to use her simply to have sex and satisfy his teenage urges, but another part reminded him that it was what she had just admitted to wanting. It wasn’t going to be a onetime romp and then forget her in the morning, he was sure of that, but he wasn’t sure of what the future actually held. When her tongue snaked into his mouth and slipped over his tongue his mind went blank except for the feeling of her body in his arms. He moved closer to her, pressing his erection tighter against her body and letting her feel just what she was doing to him; in response she gave a throaty moan and wrapped her hand tighter around his dress robes at his chest.

They stood there and kissed for what seemed like hours before slowly Cho pulled away and moved her heavily lidded eyes back up towards Harry’s. In that moment a lot passed between the two before they turned and headed back up towards the castle, holding hands. Cho had to hold the hem of her dress up a little so that she could move freely in it as they headed through the entrance hall and up towards the higher floors. From somewhere up above them they could hear the dislodging of a pair of bodies from a broom closet and some heated words being exchanged. Everything else was ignored as the pair headed along a dark corridor and up towards Gryffindor Tower. It seemed unanimous consent that they would end up there instead of at Ravenclaw, but neither was sure why that was.

Harry hastily had given the password to the portrait and didn’t stop to explain the presence of another student there before he pushed through the portrait hole and into the common room. Because the ball was still in full swing there weren’t that many people lounging about the common room. A few couples had retreated here for a cuddle or a snog and one couple of third years in the corner seemed to be taking the time to get some homework done. Harry barely paused as he pulled Cho up the staircase towards the boy’s dormitories and finding the right door he eased it open to look inside to see if there was anyone else in there. Unfortunately he could tell that one bed was occupied, although he couldn’t see much as it was just a lump of blankets.

Harry was about to pull the door closed once more when the lump of blankets moved and the red blanket was tossed away. Kneeling on the bed in a pair of black leather knickers and no bra with her hair pulled back was Ginny Weasley. “Ta Da!” She yelled before her eyes seemed to realize who was standing in the doorway.

Harry and Ginny’s faces went white while Cho pushed a non-responsive Harry into the room and giggled a little. “I hope for your sake, Ginny, that the little display wasn’t for your brother.”

Ginny’s face went from pale to green in nothing flat and she dived for the nearby blanket to wrap around her torso. “I was going to surprise Neville, he still hasn’t come back yet.”

Harry groaned as he sat down at the end of his bed. He would have gladly told the girl that Neville had been seen leaving the ball with Hannah Abbot, but his flagging erection was distracting him once again. Annoyingly the sight of the redhead in nearly nothing hadn’t caused it to go down like he had thought. “Couldn’t you go wait in your own dorm, Ginny, Cho and I…uh…”

Ginny’s pale face flushed deeply, showing off every freckle across her nose. She moved her head a little and a curtain of red hair fell into her eyes obscuring her face from view. Cho, on the other hand, got an amused smile on her face before she crawled up onto Harry’s bed. “I don’t know, Harry, don’t you think that she looks rather delectable in those knickers.” She purred a little as her tongue came out and lightly ran along Harry’s left ear, forcing him to turn his head a little towards Ginny.

Ginny’s head came up so fast that Harry thought he heard her neck crack with the force of it. His eyes were locked on her’s while he tried to coherently talk to Cho as she was rubbing her body against his. “You…uh….You don’t mind if she’s…here?”

Cho pulled away and tucked some black hair behind her ear before turning towards the redheaded girl. “You wanted to have sex tonight, didn’t you, dear?” The girl was too dumbfounded to come up with a lie so she nodded quickly. “I don’t see a reason not to at least indulge her a little, after all you were going to have sex with me.”

Harry’s brain was going into overdrive with all the possibilities, but there was still one small hang up that he could come up with. His eyes came to rest on Ginny’s tight body, he had to admit to himself that she was beautiful naked. “What about Ron?”

Ginny seemed to have picked up the power of speech now as she slowly lowered the blanket that was covering her torso, letting Harry admire her naked breasts. “He doesn’t need to know, plus I’m my own person, I can make decisions for myself.” She stuck her nose into the air and crossed her arms under her exposed breasts in a cute sort of pout.

Harry chuckled a little as Cho seemed to get a hungry look in her eyes at the sight of the half-naked girl. “Cho, what do you think?”

Cho smiled and moved towards the bed at first, taking a step or two. “Well, I don’t really mind to be honest, Harry. It’s a common practice among us Ravenclaws to blow off steam for a girl to help out a friend in need.” She giggled at the shocked looks of the two and then took another step towards Ginny still seated on the bed. “I would have to know more about my lover first, however.”

Ginny pouted and crossed her arms under her breasts again as she rocked back and forth on her heels a little. Harry could see that her toes were painted a dark blue from where he was sitting. “I’m the seventh child and the only girl in a seriously repressed family, what’s more to know?”

Cho and Harry shared a small look and then both nodded. Cho was on her first, tickling her sides while Harry went for her back and stomach. The three collapsed backwards onto Neville’s bed in a shrieking laughing fit of clothing and blankets. In a moment they had slowed down and Harry found himself face to face with his best friend’s sister. On an impulse he pulled her towards him and kissed her lips deeply and passionately. Cho had ended up on the other side of Ginny and wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing the back and base of her neck. Ginny broke the kiss to moan and lean backwards into Cho’s lips.

Ginny moaned and attempted to wrap her arm around the back of Cho’s head. “I think you should know…” She was panting between words as Cho hadn’t let up her assault on the back of the girl’s neck. “I’ve never been with….a man or a woman before.”

Cho smiled as she ran her finger nails lightly over the exposed redhead’s stomach, making the girl arch even more into her body. “I think that you’ll find that both sexes are rather well versed in how to please the other. Harry and I should have you screaming before too long.” She smiled before attacking the girl’s neck once more.

Harry took the distraction that Cho was providing to lean down and kiss along Ginny’s jawline and along her throat. He slowly started to snake his way under the covers of the bed and towards her chest, lightly kissing here and there along her neck and then collar bone. Cho’s arm around Ginny’s waist had dipped a little downward and was toying with the top of the leather panties. Harry’s hands moved a little to lightly caress the redhead’s inner thigh and upper thigh, getting close to the panties and then moving away. His lips slowly made their way to her small buds of nipples, lightly running his tongue around the areolas and watching them shrink and stiffen in response.

Harry was making his way around her small breasts with his tongue, lightly flicking it over the hardened nipple. Ginny groaned and moaned, moving her upper body closer to Cho and her lower to be tighter against Harry’s before her. Her head was thrown back, resting on the Asian witch’s shoulder while the girl lavished her neck and ear with kisses. The boy before her was working her nipples with his tongue, alternating teasing one and then the other and then pressing his tongue full on against it with more and more pressure. Harry was about to hook his fingers into the leather panties when a scuffle could be heard outside the door. Immediately all three teens stiffened and listened closely.

The scuffle soon turned into voices. “….don’t care what you say, Hermione and I need to use the room.”

There was a sharp slap and then Hermione’s voice came in. She sounded flustered and a little hurried. “Ron, don’t be rude. If they want to wait for Harry then we shouldn’t be so rude to them.” Her voice dropped a little, but because of her proximity to the door the trio on the bed could still hear it. “Besides, we can always find somewhere else to go later.”

The door opened to admit a harried looking Hermione and Ron. Both had their robes or dress messed up a little and Hermione’s hair had come out of the fabulous updo that she had before the ball and looked messy around her face and down her back. Some of her makeup was even smudged around her lips and across her cheek and down part of her neck. Ron looked much the same with lipstick on his collar and lower neck and his robes pushed open violently. It looked as if he had buttoned up his shirt quickly as there were several that had missed the right holes and were off to the side showing some of his pale skin underneath. Behind the pair came a smirking pair of girls.

The Sinhalese beauties that were the Patil twins both came into the room behind Ron and Hermione. It looked as if they were snickering behind their hands and trying valiantly not to make it seem like they were laughing too hard. Parvarti’s hair was pushed back a little from her face and messed up like Hermione’s, but not as messy. It looked like she had some time to set it right and get it manageable before following the other pair up to Gryffindor Tower. Padma looked much the same that she had previously with her prim hair and dress unruffled and completely straight down to the bangles on her ankles. Both twins moved to the side of the door and closed it silently while Padma threw up a few spells around the room.

“There, you see, he’s not here.” Hermione swept her hand around the seemingly empty room. She and Ron looked to be in a hurry as they turned to face the girls at the door while turning their backs on the beds and subsequently Harry, Cho and Ginny.

Padma had obviously seen something as she elbowed her twin hard in the ribs to keep from saying anything. “You two don’t mind if we wait for him, do you? I’m sure that whatever you two were going to get up to, you can do so on Ron’s bed.” The twins shared a rather malicious smirk as they moved over to Harry’s bed and flopped down onto it, showing off more leg as their dresses moved up towards their thighs.

Ron flushed and tried to avert his eyes as much as possible. Hermione seemed to glare at the two and know that the boy next to her was staring at them as she tried to move to block some of his view. “We would both appreciate it if you waited down in the common room.”

Parvarti had already kicked off her shoes and tucked her beautiful feet up under her a little as she leaned up against Harry’s headboard. Padma cuddled into her sister’s side and took a deep breath from the nearby pillow. “It even smells like him, Sis.” She seemed to be ignoring the fuming Hermione and the blushing Ron as she held up the pillow to her sister’s nose.

The trio on Neville’s bed had frozen completely with the entry of the other four, but now they were starting to peek out a little at a time. Harry caught the eye of Padma and she gave a saucy wink in his direction. Cho and Ginny seemed to see this as they got a wicked gleam in their eyes. At first they just ground their bodies a little closer to Harry’s so that they could make his reaction a little more prominent against them. He groaned and buried his head into the blankets to muffle the sound, but that didn’t seem to be enough for them. Ginny had snaked a hand down along her side and started to caress Cho’s thighs as well, sliding her dress up towards her waist. Harry had moved his hand up along Ginny’s thigh, lightly caressing the top of her panties and then pulling them down a little to expose the top of her red muff.

Almost as if they had planned it, and Harry wasn’t about to doubt that they had, both girls cried out in unison. “Oh Harry!” The cry was loud enough to echo around the room once or twice and definitely loud enough to get the attention of the other four in the room.

Padma and Parvarti already figured that something like this was going on nearby and wore identical grins as they started to slowly undo their dress robes. Hermione had whirled around wielding her wand and pointing it at the bed behind her while Ron seemed to have fumbled slightly. He was trying to pull his wand out of his pants at the same time as turning around. Due to his rather lazy and inept physical nature he had turned a little too much and pulled a little too hard on his pants causing him to over balance and crash down to the ground with a loud thud.

This unfortunately left Hermione with a bit of a problem. She wanted to keep her wand trained on the new, perceived, threat, while at the same time she had an obligation to help Ron back to his feet. She was saved from doing anything as the three on the other bed popped up showing their heads and her face went slack. “H-Harry?”

Ron was still fumbling on the ground trying to get his wand out of the elastic band of his pants and failing miserably at it. He had already flopped down hard on the floor and was panting lightly as he stared up at the ceiling. The only thing that got him moving was the voice of Ginny from somewhere nearby. “Hey Hermione, see you finally nabbed my brother.”

Ron was on his feet so fast that many in the room weren’t sure that he had simply apparated there, or perhaps levitated himself using accidental magic, considering his wand was still tucked in his pants. “Ginny, what the hell are you doing here?” His eyes raked from the left to the right taking in the smiling face of Cho and the downward eyes of Harry. “Harry!”

Ginny was already glaring at her brother. She gathered the blanket up around her chest and slid off the bed, marching over so that she was nose to nose with her brother, even if she had to look up to him to do it. “If you’re even thinking of blaming Harry about this one, you can forget it. I was here waiting on Neville when-“

She wasn’t able to continue when Ron glared and literally growled. “Neville? What did he do to you out there on the dance floor? Did he touch you? I’ll kill him!” He was only stopped by two hands, one on his arm from Hermione and a second that was already raised to strike him from Ginny.

“You will do no such thing, Ronald Bilius Weasley.” Ginny glared harder as she stepped between her brother and the door this time. “I was going to offer freely and I’m not a child. You were about to shag Hermione so you have no room to complain about me wanting to do something similar with Harry or Neville.” Both Ron and Hermione flushed at the accusation that they would be shagging, but didn’t deny that.

Ron floundered for a moment, waving his hand around as he looked back and forth from the pair of Cho and Harry back to Ginny. “B-But…Harry’s already got a bird.” This earned him a smack to the arm from both Ginny and Hermione.

Harry and Cho slowly pulled themselves out of the bed and walked over towards Harry’s. Harry smiled down at the two dark skinned beauties lounging on his bed and sniffing at his pillow. “You two were looking for me?”

Parvarti grinned while Padma pulled Cho down to the bed and started in on some girl gossip. “We saw Hermione and Ron tumbling out of a nearby closet and decided to follow them up here. It was mostly to keep them frustrated, but it seems that things have worked out rather well.” She waved over to where Ginny and Hermione were both berating Ron for something that he had said.

Harry sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. “I’ll have to talk to him before too long about all of this. With his jealousy he’s going to be demanding that other girls be with him and Hermione as well, especially the way things looked between me, Cho and Ginny.”

Cho waved off his concerns showing that she had been half listening to his conversation while holding her own. “Ginny and I are both aware of each other and agree to share you on some level. For the time being it’s just about sex and nothing more.” She giggled at the looks in the twin’s eyes. “You want to get in on this?”

Harry was sputtering even as the twins were nodding quickly and fervently. Parvarti answered for the both of them. “We’ve always thought that Harry was rather dishy to be honest with you. I wouldn’t mind, but I can expect that Mount Weasley is going to blow if he ever finds out.” She pointed to where Ron was silently fuming and seemed to be working towards a massive anger filled rant.

Harry groaned and rubbed his face a little before marching over towards the trio that was still arguing. The girls were mostly trying to talk down Ron while he built up his anger inside. “Girls, I think that you’re hurting your cause, let me talk to him.” Before either could complain he grabbed Ron’s arm and pulled him towards the far corner of the room. He was amused to note that Cho had grabbed both Ginny and Hermione and pulled them over toward Harry’s bed.

Ron had barely gotten to the spot before he opened his mouth and blew up at Harry. “My sister, Harry, I trusted you and you went behind my back with my bloody sister, I should kill you-“ He paused when Harry’s wand appeared under his nose.

Harry shook his head as he turned and created a silencing bubble around the pair before sliding his wand back up the sleeve of his robes. “There, now you can yell all you want, or you can listen to me and then maybe go have fun with a girl that you’ve been lusting after all night.” Ron turned red, but didn’t say anything so Harry continued. “I had no intention towards Ginny until Cho and I came up here for our own fun. She was waiting on Neville, and she’s right, you can’t complain as it’s the same thing you were planning on doing with Hermione.”

Ron seemed to have lost some of his steam, but he was still visibly angry. “Why do you get two birds and I only get one then?”

Harry sighed and rubbed his eyes for a moment, pushing his glasses up higher on his face. “Ron, do you not value your sister or Hermione at all?” At the confused look on his face, Harry continued. “Ron, you got Hermione, probably one of the best girls in the entire school. I take it that you apologized and then had a rather nice heavy snog in the closet?”

Ron’s face flushed as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah, I didn’t think that she would take it so well, but I did take your advice and took things slowly. I knew that she wouldn’t accept immediately, but she was all cool after a while.”

Harry put his hand on his best mate’s shoulder. “If you really want to be with her, and I mean for the long haul, then you need to think about her feelings in all this. She would be heart broken and rather put out that you wanted to be with anyone other than her right now, especially after you just apologized for being a jerk.”

Ron winced slightly and his shoulders slumped. “But what about you and Cho, and….” His face turned a little green and he didn’t seem to be able to say what he wanted.

Harry chuckled a little. “Cho and I have already come to an understanding; it’s about sex for us right now. I honestly don’t know what I want in my life, you’ve got me beat there. I want to experience things and all I seem to be getting into are life and death situations.” He clapped the other man on the shoulder to get his attention. “You have an opportunity here to be happy for a great deal of time, to form a real relationship that can last for years if you’re smart about it. Don’t blow it just because you wanted more pussy for one night.”

Ron flushed deeply before looking over his shoulder to where the girls were seated on Harry’s bed. Hermione was being helped by Cho and Parvarti to clean up her hair a little while Padma was trying to get Ginny to pull off the blanket wrapped around her upper torso. “Yeah, I guess I do have it a little better, but….they’re just so hot.”

Harry chuckled a little. “Tell you what. I bet that if we approach them right they wouldn’t mind at least being in the same room together. Cho told me that some of the Ravenclaws help each other out to blow off steam, from the interactions of Ginny and the others, I’m not sure that the same isn’t happening in our own house.”

Ron’s face lit up for a moment before he turned pale. “Ugh…that’s my sister that I might be seeing doing things.” He shook his head quickly to try and get rid of the images.

“Ron…” Harry waited until he had the other boy’s eyes on his before he continued. “If you’re uncomfortable seeing Ginny doing things….sexually….you and Hermione can have the room and we’ll go somewhere else.” He held up a hand to stop the boy’s knee jerk reaction. “But…consider this…if she’s here, then you know who’s with her and you don’t have to worry about her sneaking off to be with other boys afterwards.”

Ron’s face was fluctuating through a variety of shades of white and red for a moment before he groaned. “I can’t really justify not having her nearby, but if it’s all the same to you I might have to blind myself while she’s nearby.”

Harry chuckled and nodded while he brought down the silencing bubble. “Fair enough, just remember, you can leave at any time with Hermione or ask us to do the same.” Ron nodded as the pair started to make their way back towards the girls.

“Our gallant men folk return.” Ginny smiled as she visibly flounced over to Harry and started to hang off of him while giving a pointed look to her brother.

“Oh, all right, all right, I get it; you can make your own decisions.” Ron rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the girl surrounding him now. “Hermione, Harry said that if you’re ok with staying…..or one of us could leave…”

Hermione bit her lip as she looked around at the gathered group of girls and boys. Ginny was already partially nude if what she had said was to be believed; the blanket was starting to slip down a little showing her bare shoulders and upper breasts. Padma and Parvarti had already started to undo their dress robes and Cho was on her way to making the slit in her dress a little higher. Truth be told, the brunette was a little self-conscious of her own body. She didn’t believe that she was as pretty as the others in the room and it showed as she seemed to shrink into herself.

Ron didn’t need Harry’s prodding in his back as he moved forward and engulfed Hermione in a tight hug. “If you want to leave, we certainly can, but I want you to know that you’re a very pretty girl and I only have eyes for you right this moment.”

Hermione’s expression partially melted at his words, only to flush deeply when Ginny opened her mouth. “Come on, Hermione, it’s not like Parvarti, Lavender and I haven’t all seen you nude and covered in sweat before.” The redheaded girl was giggling before she felt the sharp slap against her bum from Harry’s hand.

“You be nice, this is hard enough on your brother and Hermione.” He stared pointedly between Ginny and Ron and she seemed to get the image as she turned as pale as Ron had only a moment before. He smiled as he turned back towards Hermione. “If it would make you feel better, Hermione, we can leave.”

Hermione was biting her lip, but quickly shook her head. “No, I don’t want to be an imposition on anyone and besides…” She smiled slightly. “Ginny’s right, we’ve….helped each other out a few times over the years, I don’t see a reason why we can’t all…..be in the same room.”

It was at her words that the others seemed to be moving as one. Ginny had dropped her blanket and rushed forward out of Harry’s arms and into Hermione’s. The girl was distracted a moment later by the lips of one redhead pressed against her own while she felt breasts against her own. Padma and Parvarti had finished undressing themselves down to their underwear while Cho had completely divested herself of any clothing whatsoever. Harry had been able to pull off his robes and partially open his shirt before Cho had tackled him to the ground with a ferocious and hungry kiss to the lips.

Seeing his sister kiss his possible girlfriend gave Ron some time to undress himself and take himself in hand to a few strokes. He was as hard as a rock as he moved around the other side of Hermione and pressed kisses to her neck and around her ears; his hard erection poking her in the lower back making the girl moan into the mouth of the other girl before her. Ron snaked his arm around her waist and started to undo some of the fastenings of her dress to let it pool around her feet. Ginny had followed the dress down a little to kiss along the corset and white stockings that accompanied the outfit while Ron was slowly sliding his fingers along her upper breasts.

“Ron….” Hermione moaned as she tried to twist as much in his arms to get at his lips. He wasn’t having any of that though as he kept her pinned with his lips ghosting over her neck.

Parvarti and Padma had divested themselves of their last bits of clothing and spread out on the floor with their legs intertwined. Both had their bodies positioned in such a way that their pussies were pressed against each other and slowly moving their hips in a circular motion. In a moment they were moaning as their clits rubbed together and their hair meshed well. Both had their wands out and were sliding it along each other’s slits eliciting more stereo moans from the other twin. Beads of sweat and cum were starting to show between their joined legs.

Harry was nearly tackled by Cho and her lips pressed against his in an urgent and hungry fashion. His arms wrapped around her body and held her aloft even as her legs wrapped around his torso and ground her hips down into his. Both let out throaty moans as they felt each other through the fabric of their dress robes. It was hard doing, but Harry was able to move one hand up along her spine to the joining buttons that held Cho’s dress up. In a few quick movements of his wrists he was able to undo them and slide them off of her shoulders to expose the creamy white skin beneath. His fingers danced along her exposed spine while she worked on his dress robes, undoing them with her deft fingers while her arms were around his neck.

In a little more time Rom and Hermione were on Harry’s bed; she had turned from her fiery kiss with Ginny to accept Ron into her arms and fall backwards onto the bed. Ginny smirked a little and pulled off the rest of her outfit leaving her completely nude before sliding up into bed with the other two. Careful of not coming near her own brother’s genitals she moved behind Hermione and lightly stroked her pussy lips and anus. The moan from the brunette spurred her to wet one of her fingers and gently ease it into the nether folds of the girl. This caused Hermione to ground down into Ron’s hard cock, making him moan upwards into her mouth. With one hand occupied pleasuring the other witch, Ginny used her other hand on herself, pulling her lips apart and sliding in two fingers at once.

Parvarti was angled in such a way that she could see Ginny working Hermione from behind. She nudged her twin’s right side with her foot and indicated the redhead with her head when she got the girl’s attention. Wordlessly Padma slid out from under her twin and padded over to the redhead. She lay down on the bed and scooted forward so that her head was just under Ginny’s fingers without the girl even noticing that anything was going on; her feet hung off the edge a little which was a good angle for Parvarti. Slowly, almost as if asking for permission, Padma snaked her tongue up and touched Ginny’s clit. The first surprised moan turned into a lust filled symphony that had the redhead removing her own fingers in favor of the other girl’s tongue. Parvarti pressed her chest into her twin’s stomach, inverted as she was nearly falling off the bed to get at the girl’s pussy lips. Taking her cue from this odd coupling, Ginny turned from her attention of Hermione and applied her tongue to Parvarti’s wet and open lips.

Hermione whimpered slightly at the loss of contact from Ginny, but moaned immediately at Ron’s cock requesting permission to enter. His hard throbbing member gently slid along her wet entrance and started to go in only slightly at the angle that their bodies were positioned. In response to the permission, Hermione shifted her thighs a little higher up on Ron’s body and then pushed back on his member, letting the head penetrate her a few inches. Before long she had him sheathed completely within her. She paused once he had bottomed out inside of her and pushed hard down against his groin causing both of them to moan in both pleasure and pain. Slowly she started to rise up along his shaft until only the head remained and then lowering herself back down onto him; his hands came up to her hips to slowly guide her in going faster or slower depending on what they both wanted.

Cho had finally gotten Harry to undress completely even with her still wrapped around him. It was more difficult to get her dress and silk shoes off, but the shoes were not the problem, it was the dress. Eventually their lust won out on common courtesy and Harry was able to sheath himself deep inside of Cho even with her dress still technically being on. She moaned and pressed closer to his body as he pressed her up against one of the walls, sliding in and out of her wet channel that was now enveloped in light blue silk of her dress. Her wetness started to leak down along her thighs and pool around her dress making small wet spots at her ankles and knees. Neither seemed to notice this as Harry slowly took her pumping his long fat cock deep inside of her body.

The entire room was soon filled with the sounds of pleasure and sometimes muffled requests for more of something else. Hermione had disengaged Ron’s mouth to sit up fully and take advantage of the angle that she had on his cock while she continued to ride him; Ron wasn’t much one to complain as he got to stare at her breasts and run his fingers along her hard nipples once in a while. Parvarti, Padma and Ginny had formed a small triangle on the floor with their faces buried in each other’s nether regions, each licking, sucking and fingering as much as possible and coating the next girl’s face in their juices. Eventually Harry and Cho had taken up a side of the bed occupied by Ron and Hermione with Harry leaning Cho almost completely down onto the ground while he remained sitting. This made her have to put her weight on her head, or have her effectively do a handstand while he held onto her hips and pushed downward against her cervix; by her moans she was rather enjoying herself.

Slowly each couple started to disengage to find better means of doing what they wanted. Ginny slid down on the bed under Hermione as she moved and captured the girl’s pussy lips with her own, sucking and flicking her tongue against her clit. Hermione had taken up her wand, laid forgotten on a nearby pillow to do the contraceptive charm on everyone and even a sterility charm on the boys when Ginny had moved. Moaning from the redhead’s actions, Hermione used her wand as a dildo, pushing it into the girl and rubbing the inside of her vaginal walls with it. As this was going on, Ron leaned up on his knees behind Hermione and lined up his cock with her pussy. He slowly sheathed himself inside of her, careful to avoid getting a tongue lashing from his sister below Hermione.

The twins had gotten together again with their legs in a scissor formation and utilizing their wands to their fullest. Each had their wands pressed against the clit of the other and muttering vibration charms that caused a small buzzing to fill the air. The charm was to vibrate whatever was nearby or the wand was pointed at, this had the effect of vibrating their pussy lips and their clits slowly and rather effectively under the downy fluff of their pubic hair. Both girl gripped the other’s long plait of hair and pulled hard, moaning in pleasure and pain at the sensations.

Cho leaned up against the headboard and rested her forehead against the wall adjacent to it. She slowly reached back and spread her ass apart letting Harry admire her open and wet pussy lips. He leaned forward on his knees and slowly started to lick her bud, sliding his tongue up towards her anus a little. He moved away for only a moment, smiling at the moan of loss that came from her lips; he waved his wand and cleaned her up almost immediately before he slid the tip of his wand into her anus. She arched her back at the intrusion, but shuddered as he muttered a quick spell that he had found in an out of the way book in the library. Tossing his wand back down onto the nearby nightstand he leaned in tighter and ran his tongue over the rosebud of her anus.

“Ohh….Harry, suck my ass.” Cho moaned as she moved her hair over her shoulder so that she could partially look over her shoulder down at him. He smiled and did just that, sliding his tongue deep into her anus while two of his fingers found her clit and started to rub it between them.

Ginny giggled a little as she felt her brother’s cock sliding around so close to her lips. She ignored it for the time being, taking the time to slowly move her hand over to where Harry was kneeling. Her small pale hand wrapped around his throbbing member and started to lightly squeeze and pump as much of an angle as she could get. Harry moved partially so that he could look back at her and gave her a small wink. On the next pass of his tongue against Cho’s ass he slowly slipped away, making sure that he pushed two fingers deep into her pussy to keep her busy.

“Keep that up, spitfire and I might have to take care of you after I’m done with this one.” Harry whispered into Ginny’s ear so that only she could hear it. She gave a shudder as her body reacted to both Harry’s words and Hermione’s tongue pressing down against her clit. Harry thought that maybe Hermione had heard him, but he turned back to take care of Cho for the time being.

The twins had enjoyed at least one orgasm together and slowly pulled themselves apart panting. Lying on the floor with her head at the base of the bed, Parvarti could watch Harry pistoning his fingers into Cho’s waiting lips while being stroked by Ginny. Most of the action up on the bed was being blocked by the bed itself so she slid around and slowly pulled herself up to her feet. Padma moved to the left side of the bed, leaning down and capturing Hermione’s lips in a searing kiss while her fingers found Ginny’s open and wet pussy. Parvarti moved around to the other side of the bed, kissing Cho and helping to fondle her ass and breasts.

Harry slid up Cho’s body, sliding out of Ginny’s grasp as he positioned his cock at her entrance. “You want my cock inside of you, baby?” He whispered against her neck as her lips were currently taken up by Parvarti’s mouth.

The black haired Asian witch quickly pulled away from the girl before her, but kept her tongue moving over the other girl’s lips. “Yes, Harry, I want to feel you inside of me.”

Hermione was panting behind them with Ron thrusting harder and deeper inside of her. “Yes, Ron, yes, yes….” She groaned and arched her back for a moment, pressing her lips harder against Ginny’s open sex before her.

Ginny cried out a little, pressing her lips tighter against Hermione’s clit as she seemed to be so close to an orgasm. In a moment Harry had sheathed himself deeply inside of Cho as the Asian witch stifled a scream of pleasure by shoving her tongue back down Parvarti’s throat. The Sinhalese beauty at the side of the bed used one hand to stimulate the girl’s clit while her other hand worked her own body, spreading her willing and wet lips open at the sight of Harry spearing the girl on his cock.

Ron grunted as he gripped tighter onto Hermione’s ass and hips as he pumped harder and deeper inside of her. “I’m going to cum, Hermione…” He grunted and arched his back as he started to thrust wildly into her. In a moment he slowed down, the mixture of their juices starting to drip down from Hermione’s open sex.
Ginny hadn’t moved from her position under Hermione and so when the two lovers had both finished their climaxes and some of it had leaked out onto her mouth and her face. She moaned at the contact, slithering her tongue out to taste the mixture of juices and sighing at the taste. She ran her fingers along her tongue and then smeared it down along her stomach and into the downy soft fur of her pubic hair. In a moment a tongue was slowly sliding up along her pubic hair and stealing away the light juice that she had put there. Ginny’s pale fingers intertwined with the dark locks of Padma as she had maneuvered onto the bed.

Seeing Ginny’s face covered in white spunk from Hermione and Ron combined made the brunette witch moan in pleasure as she spun around. She lay next to Ginny and pressed her sopping wet pussy up against her thigh while her tongue sought out the other girl. Hermione’s tongue slid along Ginny’s lips and over her cheek, savoring everything that she found there and moaning continuously as she cleaned her up. Ginny laid back and basked in the feeling of being cleaned by two rather expertly used tongues.

“mmm…you taste so good, Ginny.” Padma slipped down between the redhead’s legs and slipped her tongue around the girl’s clit. Ginny was still coming down from her own high and moaned, arching her back and pressing her thighs closer to the girl’s head.

“Careful Padma.” Hermione’s voice was husky and sultry as she slithered her body along Ginny’s leaving a trail of cum where her pussy lips touched. Her voice dropped to a whisper however so that only Ginny could hear her now. “Wouldn’t want to go off before the big finish, would we spitfire?” This seemed to make the small redhead moan all that much louder even while Padma was working a finger into her anus.

“That’s it, Harry, pound me into the wall.” Cho was nearly frantic with her cries as she rocked back and forth on the bed. Harry was pushing harder and deeper into her body one moment and then sliding in and out slowly the next. “Fuck!” Cho screamed in Chinese as she could feel her body convulse and cum hard around the cock that was still pressed deep inside of her body.

In a moment Cho had nearly slumped sideways resting against Parvarti. Her body was covered in sweat and she could feel the dripping of juices sliding down the inside of her thigh. Harry held her hips and rested for a moment with his forehead against her spine while his cock rested inside of her. He had slowed down to an almost snail pace before pushing all the way into her and then resting while he felt her kegals pulsing around him and nearly squeezing the life out of him through his member.

“I think you broke her, Harry.” Parvarti giggled a little as she helped Harry to slide Cho off the bed and to rest against it while sitting on the floor. Her hungry black eyes turned quickly to Harry’s dripping cock still rock hard poised over the bed. “You and I have a date to finish, Mister.”

Harry chuckled and conjured a long pillow on the floor for them. Padma, Hermione, and Ginny were still taking up much of the bed with Ron nearly slumped over at the end, his own cock still rock hard and dripping juices. “I had hoped that you had some fun with Cedric after we had left.”

Parvarti moaned as she lay down on the pillow with her lower back resting against it and raising her hips up a little more. Harry had moved between her legs and propped her ankles up around the back of his neck. “He was fumbling at best, wouldn’t be surprised if Cho was more interested in getting you in her than him.” She moaned as he had sheathed himself inside of her at that moment.

Ron was mumbling slightly and drooling a little at the end of the bed. His member was still rock hard and starting to quiver from the usage and the smell of sex going on around him. Very slowly he seemed to come back to himself and watched with lust as his girlfriend was making out with his sister. “Bloody hell…” He muttered before he moved around to get a better look.

Ron’s movement caught the attention of Hermione as she broke the kiss with Ginny. It didn’t matter as the redhead still had her eyes closed and pressing her breasts up into the air. Her left hand was entangled in the black hair of Padma still between her legs while her right was trying to stimulate Hermione. The brunette was smiling over at Ron, however. “Nice to see that you’re still among the living.”

Ron tried to pull his eyes away from his sister’s naked body, feeling slightly ashamed of himself for it. His eyes then fell on Padma and had to quickly shut them. Hermione’s slight giggle caught his attention. “I don’t want to mess things up with you, Hermione, now that I’ve finally stopped being a prat.”

Hermione knelt on the bed next to Ginny and drew Ron towards her for a hot steamy kiss. Pulling away only partially she looked around the room at the couples still going at it. “You can watch Ron.” She leaned in tight against his chest as he smiled and she dropped her voice a little. “Would you want to watch me eat your sister out? Maybe suck Harry’s cock while you pump into Padma?” Her hand fell down onto his cock and stroked him as she was speaking.

Ron moaned and his eyes fluttered closed. “Oh, Hermione, I only ever want you, but I’ll do whatever you want….just don’t stop that.” His hands came up and caressed her breasts as he spoke, making them both moan in pleasure.

Ginny smirked as she could watch her brother and Hermione go at it for a while now. She slid her fingers down and tugged on Padma’s ear, getting the other girl’s attention. She inclined her head towards the kissing pair and mouthed. “You want him?” The Sinhalese beauty turned her head to the side to see Parvarti and Harry together on the floor before nodding.

Ginny moved up and wrapped her arms around Hermione’s body, slowly pulling her away from her brother. Her fingers found the girl’s sex and started to work on it, sliding her fingers along her clit and then pinching and pulling on the lips lightly. It seemed that Hermione liked a little rough play as she was moaning before the kiss with Ron had even ended. Hermione leaned her head back against Ginny’s shoulder as she was pulled backwards onto the bed with the redhead beneath her and pushing two fingers at her anus.

Ron looked stunned for a moment at Ginny pulling Hermione away from him, but only for a moment as Padma slinked up and was kneeling on the bed at eyelevel with his throbbing member. She gave a small smile and pressed her breasts together. “You like what you see, Ron?” His quivering in his cock made it obvious that he did.

Ginny pulled some of Hermione’s hair from her eyes as she looked over the girl’s shoulder. Her voice was hot against the girl’s skin when she spoke. “Open your eyes, Hermione. Padma’s going to suck Ron off, he might even cum onto her tits.”

Hermione’s eyes flew open as she stared down at the redhead near her, but her eyes didn’t reflect fear or even embarrassment, but lust and desire. Ron stared hard into her eyes before he moved his hand down and directed his cock towards the girl’s mouth before him. “Yes, that’s it, Padma, suck him off, I want to see his cum on your body.” Hermione was nearly growling her voice was so thick with desire.

Harry and Parvarti had maneuvered a little around the edge of the bed so that they could see what was going on. He had raised her leg backwards while she was on all fours, making it almost seem as he was putting all of her weight on her resting hands before her. He was slowly working in and out of her, but she seemed to have other ideas. “Pound me into the floor, Harry, make me beg for that cock.” Not one to disappoint a lady, Harry started to press harder and deeper against her body, not increasing his speed however.

Cho had come out of her orgasm coma and was leaning against the bed simply watching all the pairings. “Ginny, slide Hermione over here, I want to taste her pussy.”

Ginny giggled a little and positioned the brunette so that her legs were hanging off the side of the bed while her face was still turned towards Ron and Padma. “You might have a time distracting her from watching my brother get blown, but it could be a good challenge.”

Cho smiled as she licked her lips and slowly slipped down onto all fours as she slid her tongue along the folds of the other girl’s sex. Hermione moaned a little, but her eyes were still locked on the flesh disappearing between Padma’s lips. Ron was moaning like crazy and gripping the girl’s hair rather tightly. It seemed that he was on the verge of another orgasm and it would be a rather powerful one from the looks of things. This didn’t stop Padma, it seemed to encourage her to do more as her small hand came up and started to pump at the inch or so of cock that she wasn’t taking into her mouth. With her right hand she moved down and started to fondle his balls, rolling them lightly in the palm of her hand.

Ron groaned when she started to play with him. “Yes, that’s it. Oh, I’m going to cum so hard down your throat.”

Hermione moaned and arched her back up off the bed, thrusting her hips hard against the Asian Ravenclaw between her legs. Her hands came up and gripped the girl’s hair as she drove her deeper into her core. “Keep that up, Ron, and there won’t be much more for me.” Ron groaned, but seemed to screw up his face in concentration.

Padma moaned as she pulled her lips off of Ron’s cock and started to pump her hand faster and harder. “That’s not fair, Hermione, I want his load on my face.”

Hermione smiled as Ron was almost turning blue from concentrating so hard on not having an orgasm. “Come over beside me and we can….” She groaned as Cho had hit a particularly sensitive spot and her eyes fluttered closed.

Parvarti was moaning as Harry was going slowly, thrusting into her and then pulling out a few inches and then sinking back in. He was going rather deep and hard into her, just not as fast as she would have liked. “Fuck me, Harry, I want it so bad…” The rest of her speech was drowned out in a long moan as Harry did as she asked, pumping her harder and deeper with his cock, making her body rock towards the bed with each thrust.

Padma had led Ron around the side of the bed by his cock and was positioning it above Hermione and her faces. They had leaned in close to one another with Ginny still resting on the back a little. Ginny’s fingers were idly playing with Hermione’s nipples and squeezing them sometimes while the brunette joined the Sinhalese beauty in servicing her boyfriend. Twin tongues would lash out and slide along the shaft of the cock and then down to the testicles. One mouth would take in the head while the other took a ball into the mouth and sucked on it lightly at first to gauge Ron’s reaction to the stimulation.

It only took another long suck before Ron screwed up his face again and it was the cue for the girls. Both girls moved under his cock and pointed the head between them as best they could. Another two strokes and he stated to jerk, his body reacting to the stimulation as he started to cum hard. Large globs of white fluid shot from the end of his cock and coated the girl’s faces and chins, much of it landing on the connection point between them, but quite a bit coating their tongues, mouths and necks. In a matter of moments both girls were glistening like a freshly made pastry.

Cho doubled her effort on Hermione’s pussy and in moments her face was also lightly glazed over. It didn’t take long for Parvarti and Harry to finish off either leaving the entire group relatively satiated for the moment and collapsed on and around the bed. Some of Ron’s cum that had landed on Hermione’s face and breasts had run down the sides and were starting to coat Ginny’s sides, making her moan as well. The redhead had drawn up the other girl with her arms around her waist and was cuddling into her back a little.

Harry smiled as he nudged Hermione a little, leaning in to whisper into the slightly inebriated brunette’s ear. “Should we take on the little spitfire now, or are you still a little too tired for it?” In almost an instant the girl’s brown eyes had flown open and found Harry’s; there was lust and desire there as she turned and quickly captured Ginny in a kiss.

The others had started to move away from the bed satiated for the moment. Cho and Parvarti were cuddling a little with Padma and Ron starting to slide down to the floor and cuddle in each other’s arms; his cock was still flaccid and covered in spunk that rested against her thigh, the contrast against her dark skin was rather beautiful. Hermione and Harry were the only ones that had moved at the moment as they had pinned Ginny between the two of them with the front of her body pressed against Hermione and Harry positioning behind her on the bed.

In a swift movement, Harry had sheathed himself within the fiery redhead. The only reaction had been a tightening of Ginny’s arms against Hermione as well as a muffled scream into her mouth. Harry kept his arms wrapped around the girl, holding her tight against him as he let her get used to his girth and the fact that he had broken her virginity. After a moment she pressed her ass back against him and he started to slowly pump in and out of her body, sliding his long hard member out almost until the tip had come out before sinking back in all the way to his balls.

Ginny broke the kiss with Hermione and looked over her shoulder. “Oh Merlin, Harry, you’re bigger than I thought you would be.” She moaned as she leaned forward and pressed her forehead into Hermione’s shoulder.

Hermione moaned as she looked down the girl’s body to where Harry’s cock was disappearing into the younger girl’s body. “Take it, my little spitfire.” Ginny’s eyes grew wide at the name, but moaned in the next instant as Harry had roughly gripped her hips and forced himself even deeper into her body.

“Merlin it feels like you’re splitting me apart, Harry.” She slowly raised her left leg, helped up by Hermione and moaned more at the rather deeper sensation that the movement gave her.

Hermione hadn’t been idle either as she moved her lips to Ginny’s ankle, kissing it lightly where her hand was holding her leg in the air. She slowly moved her kisses down slowly towards her thigh and where the two were joined with Harry still pumping from behind. She was careful to avoid touching Harry’s cock as it slipped in and out of Ginny’s gaping walls, but she flicked her tongue lightly over Ginny’s clit, making the girl moan all the more and start to tense up with the oncoming orgasm.

Ginny could feel her body starting to respond and although the night had already given her enough pleasure she started to moan and thrust her hips back to meet Harry’s. In a moment her body tensed and she arched her back, slamming her clit forward towards Hermione’s tongue. “GODS YOU TWO….FUCK!” Her pussy contracted around Harry; milking him for all that he was giving her as she started to cum hard.

Harry moaned as he thrust harder and deeper into the girl than before, his fingernails digging into her pale flesh leaving angry red marks. “You want it inside of you, spitfire, you want my cum deep inside of you?”

Ginny was panting too hard to answer so Hermione was nearly growling. “I want you to cum a little Harry and then pull out and cum all over this slut’s white ass and thighs.” Her voice was low enough that only Ginny and Harry could hear.

Harry grinned while Ginny’s ears and neck had turned red in embarrassment. It wasn’t going to last long though as Harry grunted and could already feel his cock starting to twitch with the oncoming orgasm. He felt a single string flow deep into the girl before her before he pulled out just in time for a second and third to splash across the top of her ass and then against her thigh. Using his hand he controlled it for the last string as he slipped it close to her ass and let it coat it there, swirling his head around it as he did.

Ginny moaned and reached back, capturing his length in her small fingers as she stroked him fitfully. “While I would love it back there, baby, not tonight.” Harry had smiled and nodded, cuddling lightly into Ginny’s back.

It was a long moment of silence broken only by panting and grunting from the worn out teens. “Perhaps we should figure out some sort of sleeping arrangement.” Harry spoke up from behind Ginny as Parvarti moved up a little to rest her head on his shoulder.

“I’m rather comfortable where I am.” The Sinhalese girl yawned loudly and snuggled in closer to Harry.

Cho giggled a little as she looked around the room. “We seem to have a disproportionate amount of men to women.”

Hermione moaned as she licked some of the cum off of her lips. “I would prefer to sleep with my boyfriend, if it’s all the same to you.”

Ron was nodding even though his face had ended up between Padma’s breasts. The action had made the girl moan again, but it was short lived. “And I don’t want to be anywhere near my sister’s naked body.”

Ginny giggled from sandwiched between Hermione and Harry. She wiggled her hips a little making both of her bed partners moan. “Agreed, Ron. I think it would work best if Harry and I slept in his bed with Cho while Ron, Hermione and Padma take Ron’s.”

Parvarti pouted a little from where she was lying and snuggled in tighter to Harry. “Where am I going to sleep then?”

Hermione was chewing on her bottom lip a little and looking around the room furtively. It seemed such a change from the sex kitten of just a moment ago that Harry was the only one to really see it at first. He smiled lightly and spoke up from his position on the bed. “Perhaps Hermione and Ron should have Ron’s bed while Cho, Padma and Parvarti take mine. Ginny can have Neville’s as I’m unsure as to whether or not he’s going to come back tonight and I’ll sleep on the floor.”

Parvarti moaned as she moved her arm around Harry’s body, gripping his still flagging member close to Ginny’s ass. They both sighed in appreciation for a moment before she spoke. “I would much rather sleep with you, darling.” Her voice almost purred.

Cho giggled lightly as she pushed Hermione and Ron towards Ron’s bed nearby. “Go on you two lovebirds, you need some time to yourselves, I think.” Once the pair was gone from the bed she took a look around. “I suppose it’s only fair that Harry sleep with at least his own date.”

Ginny sighed and wiped some of the sweat from her forehead. “Parvarti and I could just go back to our own dorm.” She looked up at the aforementioned girl when she heard her growl deep in her throat. “Or not…it was just an idea.”

Padma giggled and crawled around the bed, smacking her sister’s exposed ass. “Par can be kind of possessive sometimes and I would imagine that it would be hard for any of us to slip out of here at the moment.”

Cho moaned as she spread her legs and fanned her still dripping sex for a moment. “Agreed, I’m not sure I’ll be able to walk for a while.”

Harry chuckled before sliding out from under Parvarti. The girl moaned and groaned at the loss, but he had to stand up before his legs went completely to sleep. “You girls can fight over the bed; I can sleep on the floor.”

The girls all groaned as one, but it was the collective hands that shot out and grabbed Harry by the sex that pulled him back towards the sheets. In the end, Cho and Parvarti got top billing on his left and right respectively while Padma curled up near his feet. Ginny had opted to sleep in Neville’s bed as Harry had pointed out that he probably was going to be out with Hannah for quite some time. It was a mild blow to her that her own date had slipped off to be with another girl, which was of course until Harry pointed out that she had basically done the same thing. It was an exhausted group of oversexed teens that finally slipped into sleep late into the evening.

The sound of slapping flesh brought Harry partially around and looked off to the side of the bed. He could see with a flickering light of a candle through the draping’s around his bed and out into the middle of the room. Ron had pulled the hangings around his bed, but he could still make out the outline of two people going at it once more. Hermione had probably put up some kind of silencing charm as he could see her bent over on her knees with her arms on the headboard and Ron pounding away from behind her. It looked like he was partially pulling on her hair as well with her back arched as it was. In a moment they had arched up and pressed close to one another before finally collapsing sideways. Harry grinned a little for his friends before turning his head to the other side.

At some point during the night the girls had all shifted positions. Since it was evident that Neville was definitely not coming back to the dorms, Ginny had joined Padma in being curled up at Harry’s feet. It seemed odd to see the two girls lying down at his feet like they were pets or something. Out of instinct Harry reached down and lightly ran his fingers along the hairline of the Sinhalese girl and then moving to the redhead. Each time they whimpered and almost purred in their sleep, but never once seemed to wake. He shook his head ruefully before sliding backwards into the embrace of Cho and Parvarti before slipping off to sleep.

XoXo

The morning sunlight streaming through the curtains pulled tight around his bed was not what first woke Harry. It wasn’t even the sounds of Ron and Hermione starting to stir in the bed nearby that had woken up Harry. It was the movement of the girls that had arranged themselves all around him that had finally started him moving. At first he wasn’t sure if last night had simply been a hormone filled dream, but that thought ended when he could feel nipples and soft flesh pressed into nearly every inch of his exposed body. Tentatively he cracked open an eye and looked around him, taking in how things seemed to have changed during the night.

Padma and Ginny had somehow moved upwards during the night and had taken his left and right shoulder respectively. This effectively put the girls lying on top of the other two that were already resting on either side of Harry and covering him with soft female flesh. His body reacted out of instinct and his sex became rock hard. It was currently positioned between the thighs of Ginny and she moaned at the feeling of it resting against her thigh, shifting her weight a little against it for a moment.

Padma moaned and yawned loudly, brushing some of her black hair across her face and tucking it behind her left ear. “Merlin, you can’t possibly be ready for more already, Harry?”

Harry chuckled a little as Padma’s movement had started to wake the other girls that had arranged themselves around him. “I’m a teenage male surrounded by female bodies, of course I would be ready for more.”

Ginny moaned as she moved her leg, rubbing it against his erect member. She nearly purred as she spoke. “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m rather grateful for the virility of the male specimen.”

A groan could be heard from the other bed and a pillow sailed out of the open curtains, smacking Ginny in the exposed butt. “I don’t want to be hearing that from my sister this early in the morning.”

Ginny giggled a little as she slid off of Harry and Cho before sitting down on the edge of the bed. She slowly raised her arms in the air and arched her back like a cat. “And what would be a good time to be talking about my sex life, Ron?”

Ron’s groans were met with a soft giggle from Hermione as her head appeared between the open crimson curtains of Ron’s bed. Her hair was a complete mess and hanging down low over her eyes, but she didn’t seem to really mind. “I think after last night we’ll all need to reevaluate our romantic relationships?” She smiled a little expectantly at Ron.

Ron was sitting up with his arm wrapped around Hermione and propping himself up behind her on his elbow. The brunette had fallen asleep in front of him and had the blanket wrapped tightly around her torso to prevent the others from seeing either her naked body or Ron’s. “I have to agree, my beautiful girlfriend.”

Hermione spun around so fast that the others hadn’t seen her move before they heard the moans from the now kissing couple. Ginny picked up the pillow and threw it back at the back of Hermione’s head. “Come on now, if you two start going again we’ll never get out of here.”

Parvarti was now awake as well, yawning loudly before moving her hand up to the top of her pillow. “You people are up way too early.” She eeped a little as she sat up quickly, depositing her sister on the floor in a rather undignified thump.

“What was that for?” Padma was asking even as Parvarti had rushed past her, still completely naked and headed towards the bathroom that was reserved for the fourth year boys.

“Gotta pee, gotta pee..” The others could hear the Sinhalese girl chanting even as the door slammed shut behind her.

Cho giggled as she tried to shift a little to make more room for Ginny as she was perched on the edge of the bed. “I guess all of us have our own unique morning rituals.”

Padma grunted and groaned as she was still battling the sheet that had come off the bed with her when she had fallen. Giving it up as a bad job she slumped backwards against the floor. “You haven’t seen her in full swing. When we’re at home she gets up super early just to get the first bath and spend some much needed quality time in the bathroom.”

Hermione giggled and nodded as she was trying to sit up and keep the sheet wrapped around her chest. “I know, the first night at Hogwarts she and Lavender had a rather lengthy discussion about who was going to get the bathroom first in the morning.”

Parvarti had come out of the bathroom now and let out a loud sigh. She was walking around completely nude without a single care in the world even as she came and tried to untangle her twin from the sheets on the floor. “That does bring up an interesting question though….” Seeing as she had the attention of the entire room, she continued. “…how are us girls going to get out of here without arousing more suspicion. I would imagine that no one saw us come up here last night, but coming down in our clothes from last night is going to raise some eyebrows.”

Cho shook her head a little. “Are we witches or not? We can easily transfigure some clothing for us to wear.”

Hermione was chewing on her lower lip in thought, but it was Harry that shook his head and piped up. “That still doesn’t explain how five girls ended up in the boy’s dormitory so early in the morning.” He pointed to Padma and Cho. “That’s not even taking into account that you two aren’t Gryffindors.”

Ginny sighed as she collapsed backwards, making her feet come up to rest on Harry’s chest and her head down near his feet. “He’s right. We would be labeled as slags even if we did have a reasonable excuse to be up here this early.” She took a small pause. “Which we don’t.”

It seemed that last night had been rather good for Ron as it was him that suggested the beginnings of their plan. Through a series of yawns he laid out some of the ground work. “Harry, what about the map? You can at least use it to see if there is anyone even in the common room to fool.”

While Ron was enjoying another snog with his girlfriend, gripping the sultry and nude form to him, Harry had to extract himself from the pile of female flesh that he found himself trapped under. Finally he was able to slip out and move over to his trunk. The only people that seemed to care about their state of dress at the moment were Ron and Hermione and they weren’t paying the others much attention at the moment. After pulling out the Marauder’s Map and activating it, Harry searched for the Gryffindor common room and groaned a little.

“There are at least half a dozen people down there, no way to tell if they’re conscious or if they just collapsed down there last night, but….” He shrugged as he laid the map out on the bed for the girls to look at.

Padma was running her fingers over some of the lines marking the hallways of the castle. “This truly is an amazing piece of work, Harry, where did you get it?” She giggled as she found the Ravenclaw tower and specifically the fourth year’s girl dorms. “Looks like Morag had a little fun last night too…” She and Cho giggled over the girl’s name proclaimed rather prominently in one of the boy’s dorms rather close to Michael Corner.

Ginny groaned as Hermione and Ron were coming over to look at the map. “I actually thought about dating that berk too…..although if she can tame him, more power to her.”

Cho was nodding slowly. “He is a rather pompous arse if you ask me.”

Hermione was pointing back towards Gryffindor Tower, however. “It looks like our dorms are mostly free. Ginny, do your roommates usually get up early in the morning?”

Ginny was stretching her back out; arching it a little and making Ron groan and clap his hands over his eyes. “Please, Ginny, I really don’t want to see that from my sister right now.”

Ginny giggled and moved her arms so that her breasts were pressed together and presented to him in a lovely cleavage display. “Aww….does my big brother have a stiffy that he doesn’t want to get rid of?” She giggled before Hermione smacked her on the back of the head and gave her a hard glare. “Oh all right, my roommates should all be out for at least another hour or two.”

Harry was already routing around in his trunk and pulled out the silvery material of the invisibility cloak. “You three can use the cloak to get back to your dorms, shower, change and whatnot before coming back here officially with the cloak and then we can smuggle Padma and Cho out.”

Padma pouted a little as she crossed her arms over her chest. “Why do I have to be left behind, I could easily pass for Parv.” In response she tilted her head to the side and took on a vacant expression in her eyes. “Oh Professor Trelawney, you’re so wonderful.” Her voice was almost ethereal in nature.

Parvarti growled at the insult and tackled her sister across the bed. This had the effect of knocking Cho to the ground as well and making the naked girls wind up in a large pile of flailing limbs and exposed bodies. Harry watched eagerly while Ron seemed to be trying to ignore the sounds of a scuffle going on as he turned his eyes up towards the ceiling and tried to hum a little to drown out the noise. Hermione leaned over and gave her boyfriend a searing passionate kiss for his valiant effort to at least not look at another girl naked.

“Thank you, Ron. I know how hard it is sometimes with these others in here, and I know that I’m not….” She paused as she was fidgeting with the hem of the sheet that was wrapped around her torso to cover her chest. Harry and Ginny had moved away from the couple to give them some privacy and to cheer on the now three-way fight going on.

Ron sighed and pulled Hermione close, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her tight into his body. They were able to temporarily ignore the fact that he was naked and rather aroused by the feeling of her body against his. “You’re beautiful, Hermione, and you’re the only girl that I want to be with.”

Hermione sighed a little and snuggled into his chest a little more. “Thank you, Ron.” She giggled a little and let the sheet slip down a little around her chest, letting Ron feel her breasts pressed against his chest. “I’ll make sure that you’re going to be rewarded for that later on.”

Ron groaned a little, but was saved from having to answer by Ginny hopping up off the bed. “Come on, ladies, we need to start the day and I for one know that I need a good shower before starting the day.”

Harry waved to the open bathroom door. “You’re welcome to utilize our facilities or sneak back down into your own shower.”

At the mention of a shower, Padma had shot up off the ground, untangling herself rather easily from her sister and Cho before bolting towards the bathroom door. It was comical almost watching her feet spin in the air as she had popped up onto her feet so fast before they hit the ground and she took off towards the open bathroom door. Because the bathroom only held a limited amount of facilities the door was left open even as the sound of running water could be heard from within. Parvarti giggled a little before getting up at a more sedate pace to follow her sister into the bathroom.

Cho shrugged from her position on the floor. She was panting from the exertion of the fight and had her legs propped up on the bed for the moment. “I’m in no real rush to get up off the floor at the moment.”

Hermione smiled and shook her head. “I suppose Ginny and I can take Cho back to our dorm to get a shower and maybe see if a robe will fit her so that we can get her back to Ravenclaw Tower.”

Cho shrugged a little. “I wouldn’t mind it, if you don’t.” Ginny shrugged and so the three girls slowly got to their feet and started to drape the invisibility cloak around their shoulders. Once it seemed to cover them all there was a soft thump and a bed sheet seemed to materialize out of nowhere.

Ginny’s voice giggled and seemed to float close to the door now. “How does it feel Ron to know that your girlfriend is going to walk completely naked down through the common room?”

Ron moaned, but the fact that his member stiffened and seemed to wobble a little could not be mistaken for anything else. Harry chuckled, but the girls could see that the idea of them being naked down in the common room seemed to turn him on as well. A small slim pale hand seemed to materialize out of nowhere and wrap around Harry’s member, gently squeezing around the head.

“Ginny! We don’t have time right now.” Hermione’s voice was stern and seemed to make the hand disappear back into nothingness. After a moment the door to the dorm room opened and then closed all on its own.

Ron groaned and collapsed backwards onto his bed, throwing his left arm across his eyes. “I swear those girls are going to be the death of us.”

Harry chuckled as he was pulling out some of his toiletries and some clothes for the day. It was supposed to be rather cold so he added a heavy cloak to the rest of the outfit that he had chosen. “Yeah, but what a way to go, huh?”

Ron was chuckling as well before he removed his arm and looked over to where Harry was rummaging through his trunk looking for a good pair of socks. “Harry….” He paused, not seeming to know how to ask the question that he wanted to know, and yet couldn’t really ask.

Harry looked up before sitting down on the edge of his bed. “Yeah, Ron? What is it?”

Ron sighed before he slowly sat up and fixed his best friend with a deep gaze that was unnatural on the usual thick red head. “I know that you said before that it wasn’t necessary, but….” He held up his hand to stop Harry from speaking. “I did want to apologize for being an idiot for a good portion of this year. It seemed like I put my foot in my mouth quite frequently this year.”

Harry waved it off a little and smiled. “I told you that I forgive you and after last night I think that everything should be squared away with Hermione as well.”

Ron smiled even as he blushed a deep red. “I can’t believe that we did all of that. I wasn’t even sure that she was…you know…into all that kind of things.”

Harry smiled as well. “They do always say that it’s the quiet ones that you have to look out for.” His smile faltered a little before disappearing almost completely. “Ron….about Ginny…”

It was Ron’s turn to wave off his best friend’s concern. “I would rather it have been you than some random guy like Corner, or Dean.” He shivered a little at the thought before he continued. “While it’s not ideal, it’s not a bad thing that you two have been together now.”

Harry looked hard at his best friend for a while before shaking his head. “I think that I was more concerned about the impact of her being thirteen.”

Ron shrugged nonchalantly before sliding off his own bed and starting to root around in his own trunk for some clothes for the day. “Technically you could have taken her for your lover when she was eleven.” Since he had his back to Harry he didn’t see his friend’s rather disgusted look and queer look. “Besides she’s old enough to make her own decisions when it comes to her body and who she shares it with. As I said, I would it rather have been you and only you, but…” he sighed a little and set down the pair of socks that he had in his hand. Finally turning around he saw the confused and rather disgusted look on his friend’s face.

Harry shook his head for a moment. “Eleven?”

It took Ron a moment to get where Harry had gotten stuck and nodded slowly. “You saved her life; you could have taken her right then and there and separated her from her family for the rest of her life.” He scrunched up his eyebrows a little. “How come you didn’t know about that?”

Harry pointed down to his chest. “Muggle raised, remember?” He sighed and ran his fingers over his eyes. “All right, so what about her has sex at thirteen?”

Ron shrugged again. “I know that mum wouldn’t be thrilled about it, but it was bound to happen at some point. The magical world may seem like prudes sometimes in comparison to what I’ve seen of the muggle, but with sex it’s a little different. There are a lot of really dark and nasty rituals out there that have to use virgin blood or body parts of virgins. It’s been a long standing practice for a girl or boy to lose their virginity as soon as opportunities come out.”

Harry groaned and rubbed his palms over his eyes for a moment. “Maybe it’s best that I didn’t know about these things.”

Ron shrugged and headed back to his bed as he started to sort out his clothes for the day. “Suit yourself, but I had big plans about losing my virginity come sixth year if I could. Now…” he sighed and seemed to be staring off into the distance. “Harry….do you think Hermione’s going to be happy with me?”

Harry shrugged, but was saved from answering his friend’s question by the bathroom door opening. The two Sinhalese girls sauntered back out into the dorm room of the boys wearing nothing but a towel wrapped tightly around their chests. Both seemed to be trying to wring their hair out with their hands while having a conversation in their native tongue. Parvarti was giggling about something as they came over and sat down on the edge of Harry’s bed facing the door and crossing their legs in identical fashions. It took a moment before both seemed to realize that the boys were the only ones in the room.

“What’s going on, where are the rest of the girls?” Padma asked as Parvarti was utilizing the fallen bed sheet to dry off her hair before tossing it back towards Ron over her shoulder. Ron groaned as he took the sheet and immediately dumped it into the dirty laundry hamper next to his bed along with his robes from the previous night.

With a growl, Harry pulled Parvarti down to the bed before kissing her upside down. The girl gave a yelp of surprise for a moment before moaning into the kiss. Way too soon for her liking, Harry had pulled away and smiled down at her from his position above her. “That was for last night. I’m sorry that I was such a prat.”

Parvarti giggled a little before pulling herself back up into a sitting position and turning around so that she could face Harry. “It’s all right, I forgave you sometime last night between the fourth and fifth orgasm.”

Harry chuckled as Ron had moved past them and towards the bathroom. About halfway there he had stopped and turned around. Taking a deep breath he dropped to his knees before Padma and took her hand in his to get her attention. When her soft brown eyes were on his he spoke. “I’m sorry that the night didn’t exactly go as we all had planned on it, Padma. I was a bad date and I should apologize for that.”

Padma flushed lightly and sighed. She brought her left hand up to his cheek and lightly stroked it with the back of her fingers. “Oh, Ron. You have my forgiveness and I hope that you’re going to be very happy with Hermione.”

Ron smiled and turned back around before shuffling off to the bathroom and closing the door. Harry looked at Padma for a moment before putting a hand on her exposed shoulder. “Are you all right, Padma?”

Padma sighed and nodded slowly. “I guess I just never realized how much of a good guy Ron really is, Hermione is very lucky to have him now.”

Harry smiled lightly and leaned over to kiss the girl at the nape of her neck. “I think that he did a lot of growing up last night. I pointed out how horrible we had been to the two of you and he took the initiative to apologize to both Hermione and yourself. I don’t think that you would have said the same thing about the Ron a few days ago.”

Parvarti giggled a little and shook her head. “He was a rather clueless thickheaded idiot, wasn’t he?”

“Who was an idiot?” Hermione was asking as she had pushed open the door and held it wide for Ginny to come through. Both girls were dressed in their neat Gryffindor robes and uniforms underneath and their hair was neatly arranged, but still wet from the hurried shower in some places. Ginny smiled and plopped herself down onto the bed next to Harry, wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzling her nose into his collar bone.

Padma was giggling at the younger girl’s antics while Parvarti stood to answer her roommate’s question. “Your new boyfriend actually. We were talking about how more mature Ron seems to be this morning. He even apologized to Padma for being a bad date, last night.”

Hermione quickly flushed and turned towards the girl’s sister. “Padma, I’m sorry about stealing your date…I hadn’t really thought about it that way.”

Padma stood to join her sister facing off with the brunette. Surprising both of them she leaned in and kissed the girl softly on her lips. After a moment she pulled back and stared deeply into her eyes. “You’re a lucky girl, Hermione, and Ron is very lucky to have you, you know.”

Hermione flushed and quickly dropped her gaze to the floor. “Thank you, and….uhmm…about last night…”

Ginny’s head popped up from behind the two taller girls as Harry was getting dressed behind them. “Yeah, who knew that the book smart Hermione could be such a foxy vixen in the sack.”

Cho materialized out of the air as she lowered the cloak around her shoulders. Like Hermione and Ginny she was clean and dressed in a Gryffindor robe that was a few inches too short for her as they showed off her bare feet. “You were rather dirty last night, Hermione.”

Hermione flushed deeper and kept opening and closing her mouth. She was saved when Harry came up and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “Don’t let them get to you; we all know that they enjoyed it just as much as the rest of us.” Hermione was going to deny it when she saw the wide smiles and the nodding from the other girls.

The book smart girl threw her hands in the air before digging around in her messenger bag for something to divert the conversation. “I got some robes for you too, Parvarti, and something that might fit your sister as well.”

Padma smiled as she took the robe that Hermione had offered to her sister. “We’re identical twins, Hermione; I wear her clothes all the time.”

Parvarti finished tugging the shirt down over her head before she scowled a little. “Is that where my favorite blue sweater got to?”

Padma shrugged into the robe as she was fastening it. “Hey, it’s blue, not red or gold.” The two girls finished getting dressed in a silent glaring contest that was only broken when Ron came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready for the day.

Hermione smiled and offered her hand to Ron and he took it gladly. “Now then, how are we going to get everyone out of here?”

Ginny shrugged and pointed to Cho and Padma, both of whom were dressed in Gryffindor robes now. “As long as no one really pays too much attention to those two we could probably just walk right through the common room.”

Cho shook her head. “Nah, bad idea. I think anyone that’s been to a Quidditch game would know that I’m not a Gryffindor. It might be best if Padma and I just use the cloak to get out into the hallway and then go from there.”

Harry shrugged as he pointed to the cloak that was still draped around Cho’s shoulders. It made it odd to see partially the girl’s body and the rest seemed to fade into nothingness. “We can hide Cho and Padma under the cloak at least until we get outside the portrait hole and then they can slip back to Ravenclaw Tower.”

Parvarti sighed and shook her head as she finished putting on her shoes and making sure that her hair was straight in a nearby mirror. “But what about me, no one saw me coming back from the girl’s dorms with Hermione and Ginny so they will know that I was up here all along.”

Hermione was quick to shake her head. “Those that I checked on down there seemed to be pretty out of it. At the most if anyone asked we can say that you were with us and they just didn’t notice.”

Ginny smiled a little. “It was rather fun though to have three of us crammed under there, seriously…” She shook her head as she looked at Harry, Ron and Hermione. “…I don’t know how you three seem to do it so easily.”

Ron chuckled and shrugged. “I give it up to practice. We have been doing this since first year, you know.” That got a small chuckle from the rest of the group.
Harry shared a small kiss with each of the girls in the group; a questioning look to Ron gave a small nod so that he gave Hermione one as well, it was soft and sweet and short lived, but it was nice for the pair. Parvarti, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny all walked confidently out of the boy’s dorm and down the staircase talking about classes and what they were going to do the rest of the holidays as if they had been doing just that for several minutes beforehand. The common room was just as Hermione had predicted and there were no questions or even glances to the addition of Parvarti to the group as they headed to the portrait hole. Harry almost gave up the entire game as he kept wincing from Padma and Cho pinching his butt as they followed behind the group out of the hole and into the hallway.

Once the entire group was outside the portrait, and a few meters down the corridor to avoid the curious and rather gossipy portraits, the two Ravenclaws took the cloak off of them and handed it back to Harry. There was a small awkward moment where the group wasn’t exactly sure what to do at this moment.

Hermione smiled and gripped Ron’s hand before starting to pull him down towards the Great Hall for breakfast. ‘I’ll give you all some moments to say goodbye, just remember that we still have classes at the end of the break.” She smiled and waved as they disappeared around the corner.

Ginny grinned a little and shifted from her left to her right for a moment. “I guess this is where we’re supposed to figure out who gets whom.”

Parvarti and Padma giggled a little. “WE were happy to be included last night, but to be honest; we have our own designs for our romantic life.” Padma smiled a little wistfully tow here Ron and Hermione had disappeared around the corner before shaking her head.

Parvarti put an arm around her twin’s shoulders. “It was a lot of fun, guys and while I wouldn’t say no to a repeat, perhaps it’s best if we just part ways here.”

Harry shrugged before leaning in and giving Parvarti a quick kiss to the lips. “I’m glad that the night turned out much better than it had started.”

Padma gave a small giggle to the shocked look on her twin’s face. “Come on, girl, we need to talk.” Taking her hand the two disappeared around the corner leading around the fifth floor towards where the entrance to Ravenclaw Tower was located.

Harry shrugged as he turned back to Ginny and Cho. The two girls seemed to be in a furious battle of rock, paper, scissors which kept ending up in a tie. Harry shook his head a little. “Debating who gets me then?”

The girls nearly jumped a foot in the air, having forgotten that he was still there. “No…not at all…” Cho flushed a little as she moved some hair out of her eyes. “Last night was fun, Harry, but we did just say that it was going to be about just that night, right?”

Harry smiled and turned towards Ginny. “What about you, spitfire?”

The girl seemed to visibly flush and shiver a little. “I’m up for anything at this point to be honest, Harry. I’m not looking for a soul mate or even a husband, but…” She shrugged and looked back towards Cho. “If the pairing is right then I don’t seem to really mind.”

Harry smiled as he moved between the two of them and hooked his arms around their waists, one on each arm. “In that case…” He turned towards the Asian Ravenclaw. “What was it you said last night about the clue in the egg being in open underwater? Perhaps we should all go visit the prefect’s bath sometime to figure that out.” The girls both giggled as they rounded the corner and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast; come what may it was a good time for Harry Potter.
Sign up to rate and review this story