Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Where Is Your Boy?

by padfootandprongs 2 reviews

Pete Wentz is a jackass.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-17 - 1956 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Where Is Your Boy? (Pete Wentz)

Chapter One
I walked down the hall slowly. The end of school was now and I really didn't want to go home. My parents had dragged me to Chicago from California! I hate it here every one looks at me like a freak. Well to them I am. The halls are almost all clear. I saw a couple making out against the lockers. PDA. I wasn't a big fan. I was almost to the door when I was knocked to the floor. The person who had knocked me down was on the floor next to me. 3 guys ran past us. "Pete man watch where you're going." Said one who had long reddish brown hair. The guy next to me on the ground stood up.

"Sorry." He said. He held out his hand to help me up. I didn't take it and just stood.

"It's fine." I said before walking out the door. I reached into my pocket for my cell phone and couldn't find it. "Shit." I said to myself. I must have dropped it when that guy ran into me. I walked back through the door and found him still on the floor picking up stuff, I looked and saw my phone and what must have been his. I reached down and grabbed it, I walked out of the building and decided not to call my mom or sister to pick me up and just walk home. I was half way home when my phone rang. But the ring was different. It was a weird sound. Not mine, if it was mine it would have been I'm not okay. I answered it anyway maybe it was my sister calling to tell she changed my ring. Again. "Hello?"

"Hello?" A guy's voice asked.

"Who is this?"

"Patrick Who is this?"

"Addison."

"Why do you have Pete's phone?"

"Who's Pete?"

"The person who owns the phone you're talking into." That explains the ring tone. I hung up on Patrick. I quickly dialed my number.

"Hello?" I herd on the other end.

"Is this Pete?" I asked hoping.

"Yes who is this?"

"That's not important I think you have my phone."

"I think you have mine." No shit.

"Can you maybe meet me some where so we can switch phones?"

"No."

"What?!"

"I want to know your name."

"Addison. Now can we please switch phones?" He hung up. "Son of a bitch!" I walked home. My mother and sister were on the couch talking.

"Hello Hunny." My mom said and smiled. The smile was obviously forced. My parents just got a divorce so she wasn't the happiest person on the planet.

"Hey mom." I said quietly. I rushed to the stairs and ran up them to my room. Once there I blasted my CD player with the latest from Fort Minor. (I know there 'Rap' but one of the guys is from Linkin Park) I laid on my bed. I was almost asleep when I heard the random sounds of a cell phones ring. I picked it up hoping for Pete. "Hello?"

"Hello? Who is this?" Asked a woman's voice.

"Ryley, who are you?" She asked.

"I should ask the same thing." Then it hit me the only way to get my cell phone back is to mess with Pete's life. "Oh My god is Pete cheating on me again!"

"What?" She asked seeming petrified. "What are you saying? Does Pete have another girlfriend?"

"You tell me." I said trying not to laugh.

"Well I'm his girlfriend."

"So am I." She gasped and hung up. Revenge is sweet.

Chapter Two
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!?" Pete yelled at me.

"I took revenge." I stated simply.

"YOU BROKE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND UP!"

"Yeah, I know. Evil huh?"

"PRETTY GOD DAMNED EVIL!"

"That's what I was going for." An evil smirk tugged at my lips.

"I didn't do anything to you!!"

"You wouldn't give me back my cell phone when I nicely asked for it." I smiled bigger than ever.

"But I loved Ryley and now I cant get her back. THANKS A LOT!" He hung up. I guess I did feel kind of bad. Okay now I feel horrible. I called him back. "WHAT!" He screamed bitterly into the phone.

"Calm down please." I said in a smoothing voice. "I'm sorry okay? I just wanted my phone back. I want to make it up to you."

"How?" He asked.

"What ever you want."
"Well, I want my phone back and I was going to take Ryley to a concert and you ruined it I need a date."

"So if I get you a date and give you your phone back you'll give mine back and you'll forgive me?" I asked hopefully.

"No."

"What?!?!" I asked.

"I want you to be my date at the end of the concert I will give you your phone."

"Fine."

"Oh and one more thing you have to pretend to be my girlfriend the rest of the week. Bye." He hung up. Wow. This is going to be one long week.

Chapter Three
Today is Tuesday. Day one of being Pete's 'girlfriend'. He is making me wait out side my house so we can walk together to school and be 'convincing.' Convincing my ass. I just hope he's not evil enough to want PDA. Uck. I see a guy walking up to me. Is that him? I only saw him for like two seconds. He gets to me.

"Addison?" He asks. I nod. He smiles. "Lets go to school. I sigh and walk down the steps. We start walking in silence. He took my hand in his. I flinched and look at him in disgust. "We have to be convincing." I roll my eyes and look ahead. "What lunch do you have?"

"Second." I answer.

"Me too." He smiles. I sigh.

"What is this concert?" I ask referring to the date I have to go on.

"AFI." He says. My eyes widen and I smile but only to realize who I was going with. My smile faded. I sighed in response. The day went by really slow. Then lunch came. Joy. Pete was waiting for me outside of my English class. He smiled as I walked out. We walked to lunch hand in hand. He dragged me over to his table. I sat down next to him. A guy was across from us. He had strawberry blonde hair and a hat on. He was sort of cute. I smiled at him. He smiled back shyly. Pete seemed to get annoyed.

"Patrick." Pete says to him. So that's Patrick. Wow. "This is my girlfriend Addison." The words stung.

"Your Addison?" Patrick said rather quietly. I nodded.

"You two know each other?" Pete asked.

"She had your phone." Patrick said. I smiled.

Chapter Four
"No Pete!"

"Come on Addison."

"No not going to happen no way in hell!"

"Normal couples do it."

"Well maybe but if you didn't notice we're not even a couple just pretending to be!"

"Keep it down we don't want people to know."

"We? There is no we! There never was a we!"

"Well to every one else there is."

"Just no Pete."

"Come on do you want your phone back?"

"Not if I have to do PDA!"

"Fine." Pete said walking away. I noticed he took out my phone and was about to drop it into the radiator. DAMN HIM!!!

"WAIT PETE!"

"Yes?" He asked slyly smirking.

"Just to let you know I am doing this under extreme protest and after this week there will never be a 'we'. Understand?" He nodded and walked toward me. I backed up against the lockers awaiting the moment my principals would be broken. He placed his soft lips over mine. I tried not to enjoy it but it was hard. He wrapped my hands around his neck and his around my waist. His tongue somehow found its way into my mouth. He finally pulled away. YES HE'S DONE!

"Walk you home?" He asked smiling.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked back coldly. He shook his head no and took my hand leading me out the door. We walked to my house in complete and utter silence. Thank you my lord! We got out side my door and he kissed my cheek good bye.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled.

"Unfortunately."

Chapter Five
~~Friday night~~

Going to an AFI concert! Yah! But I have to go with Pete. Oh well; concert and I get my phone back! I finished putting my eyeliner on when there was a nock at the door. I sighed and walked down stairs. I opened the door to a smirking Pete. I glared at him and walked out of the house. He led me to his car and opened my door for me. I got in buckled up and crossed my arms. Pete got in and started the car. AFI blast through the speakers. Neither of us talked on the way there. When we finally got to the arena I quickly opened my door and started walking then remembered to stop. I forced my legs not to move as I waited for Pete. He quickly caught up to me and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

~~ After the concert~~
We walked slowly back to the car. The concert was kick ass. We got to the car and got in. Pete started driving. We pulled onto my street and he passed by my house. "Pete you passed my house." I said pointing out the window. He smirked and looked at me.

"I know I wanted to take you some where." He said looking back at the road. I sighed and braced my self for the worst. We finally stopped at some kind of cliff. I cocked my eyebrow and looked at him. He took off his seat belt and opened the door. I fallowed suit wondering what the hell was going on. I walked out of the car and saw him sitting on a large stone bench. I walked over and sat next to him. I looked out over the cliff and saw the city.

"Wow." I gasped. It was beautiful. "Its beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." Pete said quietly. I blushed abit not letting him see. He leaned over and kissed me softly. I pulled back.

"I hate you." I whispered more to reassure my self than him. He smirked. Weird.

"No you don't." He said kissing me again. That was it I lost all self control. I kissed him back. His tongue slipped into my mouth. Then he pulled away. "Here is your phone." He said handing me my black flip phone. I sighed and took it. He looked down and stood up. "I guess this is good bye then." He started to walk back to his car. I just sat there staring at my phone.

"Pete wait!" I called after him. I jumped off the bench and ran over to him. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed his lips hard. "I don't hate you anymore...and I don't want this to be good bye." He smirked at the last part and kissed me again. I rapped my arms around his neck and he rapped his around my waist.

"I knew you'd come around." He smiled at me. I hugged him just as it started to rain. I smiled as we both got soaked in the warm rain. I kissed him again.

So the end of this story is clichéd. The girl and boy fall in love and kiss one of the most known kisses of them all: A kiss in the rain.
Sign up to rate and review this story