Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silent as a Mouse

4

by ZombiexCupcake 1 review

My chem come in the story now :) yay

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-19 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 1200 words

1Original
Tuesday’s P.O.V.
August 18th

I had grown really close to my new mother and father. Not to mention that my brothers band was amazing! I had thought that maybe I could be related to him but I didn’t think that he would be my older brother! When my mother told me that Ray Toro was my brother I almost fainted. It feels weird to call them my family but I have to get used to it. Anyway, Ray was on tour with the rest of the band and was coming home next week. I couldn’t wait to meet him.
I slowly stretched and got out of bed standing up. I slowly made my way down to the kitchen in my Nightmare Before Christmas pajamas, unicorn slippers, and my hair in a messy ponytail with my side bang covering half my face. I yawned walking into the kitchen and grabbed a Hot Fudge Sunday poptart and a can of whipped cream. My dad smiled at me as I lay down on the couch in the living room turning on The Addams Family reruns. He put the newspaper down.
“Sweetie, I have some really good news.” He said smiling. I looked at him upside down.
“You found me a unicorn that can fly and poop sparkles!” I said. He laughed a little.
“Unfortunately no but I just got a call from the boys. They are gonna be here in 30 minutes.” He said. My eyes grew wide and I put my poptart and whipped cream on the table.
“Must. Get. Ready!” I said as I rushed to my room almost knocking my mother down. I flew into my closet and quickly picked out an outfit. Then I ran into my bathroom and tried to take the fastest shower ever. I heard the doorbell ring as I was putting on my outfit. I quickly threw on my high waisted black shorts and tucked my Asking Alexandria shirt in. I put on my black dock martens and then grabbed my makeup case. I put on a lot of black eyeliner, neon green mascara, and straightened my dirty blond hair. I put on my black fedora. Then I realized I had temporary tattoos all over my arms from the carnival.
“Shit!” I yelled. I heard the voices downstairs and my mom yell up.
“You okay Honey!” She asked. I opened the bathroom door and walked out to see my mom standing there with a huge grin on her face. “Ready to meet the boys Honey?” She asked.
“I’ll be there in a second. I’m just going to go up to my room to get something.” I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead before she walked down the steps. I listened until she wasn’t in sight. I opened my door and ran up the spiral stairs to the attic. I had turned the attic into my own little wonderland. I had lights hanging on the walls and from the ceiling. I had a couple of stars hanging from the ceiling with glow and the dark stars I stuck on the ceiling. And my dad helped me put a wooden swing in my room. I loved it. It was my getaway. I grabbed my notebook and a purple smelly marker and walked downstairs closing my door. I walked down the hall and down the steps. I turned to walk down the stairs and saw my favorite band standing at the bottom with my parents. They didn’t notice me though. I was about to walk down the steps when I pulled the clumsiest move ever. I tripped and fell down the steps landing on my butt doing a spilt.
“Motherfucker!” I groaned. I saw someone’s hand reach out to me.
“Geez, that looked like it hurt. You okay?” A voice asked. I looked up and saw Gerard Way looking at me. I took his hand and he helped me up.
“I’m okay. I do that a lot. I’m a bit of a klutz.” I said. Gerard smiled.
“I’m G-” He started.
“Gerard.” I said. He smiled at me. “I know who you are.” I said. My mom looked over.
“Oh! Tuesday you’re here! Come introduce yourself to the others. They are in the den. I‘m going to the kitchen to make coffee.” She said. I smiled.
“I WANT COFFEE!” I said almost drooling at the mention of the word coffee.
“Looks like she’s gonna fit in just fine.” My mom said. Gerard smiled as my mom walked into the kitchen.
“So, whats with all the tattoos?” He asked me as we started walking to the den.
“I took the kids I baby-sit to the town carnival and they put tattoos all over me.” I said. He laughed. We turned the corner and into the den.
“Hey, no fair! Gee got to see her before me?” Ray said walking over and hugging me.
“Hey Tues!” He said. I hugged back.
“Hi Ray!” I said smiling.
“Looks like the tattoos haven’t come off yet. Although I didn’t imagine you would have butterflies and unicorns all over. Ooh! Wait, there is a Frog…with really scary eyes.” He said. I laughed a little at him.
“Wait, unicorns!” Mikey said excited. I smiled.
“Yeah, you know the mythical creatures that can fly, create rainbows, and poop sparkles. Don’t even get me started on zombie pirate ninja unicorns. They are pretty darn epic.” I said. Mikey smiled.
“Okay, she is officially my new best friend.” Mikey exclaimed.
“Just don’t get real tattoos all over your arms cause then you’ll end up looking like Frankie.” Gerard joked. Frankie turned around and glared at him.
“Hey! I take pride in my tattoos!” He said. Wow, seeing him in person was…wow. He was gorgeous. His hair, the way there was a black streak in the front that fell onto his forehead and the blondish reddish on the sides. And his tattoos. He was staring at me too.
“So, Tuesday. Tell us everything.” Ray said. Ray and Gerard plopped next to Mikey and I sat on my cupcake beanbag.
“From the beginning?” I asked hesitant.
“Yeah.” Ray said. I looked down.
“Well, I never knew my father. He was a teenage boy who was going to be an artist. My mom meet him and once she had me he left. She was 18 when she had me. When I was 5 years old she died of…L-leukemia. I felt so alone. After that I didn’t speak until I turned 15. Then this year I was finally adopted.” I managed to say without crying.
“Woah.” Ray said.
“I’m so sorry. That sucks.” Gerard said.
“Guys! Coffee is ready!” My mom yelled. They all ran to the kitchen. I sighed.
“If you ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me. I know what it feels like to feel so alone.” Frank said. I smiled a little. He held out his hand and I took it as he helped me up. We started walking to the kitchen. Maybe I wasn’t so alone after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story