Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Bittersweet

Amanojaku

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki torments Anna even more.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-19 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 614 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Six: Amanojaku:

"Anna-chan, who made you?"

She breathed from the earlier blow. The pain drummed around in her brain. It felt as if her ribs are poking into her lungs. She used what little strength she has left in her brain to remain sitting up at the black glass table. "What do you mean?"

Smack! He hit her across the face. She whimpers at the stinging pain.

"I ask the questions here, not you! Got me?"

She nodded as she whimpered again.

He sits back on his throne. "Good. Now who made you, Anna-chan?"

She can feel her head swim. The scented oil burns in here too. The pain and smell disorients her brain. She feels as if she was underwater. Every spoken word just sounds like an echo in her head. Her own thoughts sound slow and dragged out to her. She can't even understand the question he asked her. How can she even come up with an answer to keep him from bashing her face in even more? It hurt to talk.

He sits, biting his lower lip. "We'll, I'm waiting." She choked back a sob. He looked on with a cold smile. "Aww, are you crying?"

She nodded and whimpered something as well.

"Hm? You say something?"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me, Asato-kun? What did I do to offend you?"

He gave her a little smile. "Why, you ask?"

"Yes." She tried not to cry.

He smirked at her as he sat back at his end. "Because I love you."

She didn't believe him. Usually when he said that, there is warmth and sincerity to it. Not this time; there was now no warmth. He said it like she's a possession, an object. He pretended to be sympathetic.

"I really do."

"Liar."

"Hm?"

"Liar."

He sneered at her. "Liar?"

"Yes!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! You are a liar!"

He gritted his teeth at her. "I did not hear that."

"You are a liar!"

He raises his hand above his head. "Take it back now!"

"Liar!"

Smack! She went down hard on the frozen, white floor below. Drops of blood land inches from her. He panted as he stands over her.

"Bitch!" He watched her huddled on the ground, trembling. She sounded like a beaten puppy in fear for her life. She tried to shield herself from more blows. His hunger ached to take this game to round two. But first…

"Who made you, Anna-chan?"

She began cry under the pain, smell, and confusion. Her lips trembled as she spoke. He kept his eyes on her dried blood-smeared face.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I don't know."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you there. Please repeat yourself."

"I don't know!"

He smiled satisfied at her answer. "Now you're getting it!" He picked her up and carried her further down the hall.

One futon with four cuffs on each corner. He lays her down on futon and cuffs her wrists and ankles down in the spread eagle position. Once he tightened each cuff in a secure fit, he lit more belladonna oil and left the room. She'll come-to eventually.

He finished round one. He could tell she had some fight left to her by the way she kept herself conscious and defiant long enough to this point. Lucky for him that he had some back-up in this prison. He smirked and licked his lips.

Not to worry, he thought. This will make this game for more entertaining before Christmas. Time to step up his "love" to her. Luckily, he had just the thing.

The doctors and Watari came back with the scan results.
Sign up to rate and review this story