Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Game

Secret whispers

by LOLITAKURAN 0 reviews

Our poor little Zero has been hearing these whispers..... He just needs to figure out whats happening.........TWOSHOT KanamexZero

Category: Vampire Game - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 505 words

0Unrated
ZERO P.O.V

"Zero... love..." Again... thought Zero as he slowly sat down on his chair while holding his head. He was simply trying to shrug off the fact that he was getting scared. Wait... ZERO!! sacred?? I am scared?? what am I insane??? "love.. don't push yourself..." This time instead of getting scared, Zero got pissed off. He started screaming... SHUT UP! shut up will you... why are you doing this... why are you talking inside my head? why cant you just come out and talk to me face to face!!! Zero started panting after saying all that in one breath.... "Zero.. don't worry... sooner or later you will figure out everything" was what Zero heard before the dream world grasped him.......

NORMAL

BEEP...BEEP... mmmhhhh Zero groaned as the alarm signaled that it was time for prefect duties... Zero had taken the day off because he slept in in the morning. Ohh great.. just great... time to greet the herd of vampires Zero thought..... Zero was kind of surprised that yuuki didn't come to wake him up, since she was always there half an hour early before the alarm clock at the days he slept in.. even though he felt guilty for giving all the prefect duties to yuuki some days.... but that couldn't be helped well... because of some issues.... Zero sighed and left the comfort of his bed, took a shower, got dressed and finally took his blood tablets and then he left the sun dorms.....

He headed towards the night dorms to escort the rich vampire brats.. as he called them. ZeeZee-chan!!!!!! Yuuki called Zero with the nick name that she gave him about a month ago... knowing that this would definitely piss him off, she ran towards the moon dorms with all her might... YUUKI!! Zero yelled as he started to chase after her, only to be led to the moon dorms and the job to control a tsunami of fangirls...

Yuuki laughed as the girls froze on the spot due to the death-glares Zero gave them..... Kaname and his inner circle decided to come out at this very moment. As the dorm gates opened... the girls started to squeal more.... KANAME-SAMA!! AIDOU-SENPAI!!! KYAAAAA!! erupted the screams which Zero was not-so-fond-of..... this time yuuki covered her ears knowing what was to come..
SHUT UP!! YOU GIRLS ONLY KNOW HOW TO STAND HERE ALL DAY AND GO KYAAA!! OR GYAAA!! just shut up for BLOODY MARY'S SAKE WOULD YA!!!

Zero panted as the girls looked at him, all wide eyed. Yuuki hurried and made her way to Kaname and spoke.. K-Kanam-me-K-Kun??, yes yuuki.. was the reply. Y-you sh-ould m-mak-ke yo-ur w-way f-for cl-lass b-before Zee-Ch-chan s-scream-ms a-again... We shall go.. Kaname said to the other night class members, and they went out for their classes... As Zero was fuming he did not notice two wine colored orbs looking at him with huge amazement... and there was a whisper that only his inner circle heard... "Zero.... you will be mine"
Sign up to rate and review this story