Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > I'm Going To Love You Now

You'll Settle Down

by ParanoiaDestroyah 4 reviews

Paul is the medium for Joey and Mick. Will the confusion continue?

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 1050 words

4Funny
Paul’s POV

I was getting some stuff out of my bag, and placing it on the nightstand beside my bed. I became startled at the sound of my door slamming open then shut. I jumped and looked over my shoulder, and there was a pacing, red faced, mumbling Mick. I sat down on the right side of my bed, and waited patiently for him to start talking. This is how it usually was. He’d pace back and forth, cussing under his breath, and then he’d let it all out. I kept my relaxed position on the small bed and Mick rubbed his temples with his index and middle finger then looked up at me with his jaw hanging slightly. He threw his arms to the side, and just stood there, like he was trying to find the words to say.

“I can’t believe some fucking people!” He said.

“What happened? Who did what?” I asked.

“Fucking Joey! He keeps asking me fucking questions like he’s actually interested in me! What‘s wrong, Mick? Are you feeling okay Mick… I can‘t fucking stand it!” He mocked.

“He is actually interested in you… He’s really close to you…” I said.

“Oh, like fuck he is. We both know it’s not fucking like that! He doesn’t fucking care about anybody.” He scoffed.

“Why are you so worked up over this all of a sudden anyway?” I questioned, genuinely dumbfounded as to why he was so worried now.

“Okay… I’m going to tell you… But you can’t tell anyone and you can not freak…” He said.

“Alright.” I agreed and nodded.

“I love Joey. ” He said quickly.

“We all do.” I said and raised an eyebrow.

“No, jackass. I love him… Like… Romantically…I love him so much it hurts, and I can’t look at him anymore without like… imagining holding him… Or kissing him… Or… ” He said.

“Oh… Well… Did you tell him?” I asked.

“Fuck no! Are you crazy? He’d hate me. Besides. I’m Mick Thompson. I have a reputation. If it gets out that I’m gay for a short guy, I’ll lose my edge.” He said, convinced.

“I think you two would make a cute couple. Oh, and, James has been getting vibes that you are gay. He says you staying in the closet is irritating. I knew you were insecure about your sexuality, so I told him not to bring it up.” I said, completely honest.

“Stop being a dick. He did not say that. And I am not insecure about it.” He said and his face pressed into hard line.

“Yes he did!” I said and laughed a little.

“See!? You’re fucking laughing at me!” He yelled.

“No! You’re just being ridiculous!” I said and set my head against the wall. And sighed. “We’d accept you no matter what, and you’d still be totally kick ass and intimidating. Just… In a Freddie Mercury kinda way… You’d be like a heavy metal Freddie Mercury…”

“Are you fucking kidding? You’re fucking kidding right? You seriously don’t suggest I come out of the closet then confess my love for the band’s notorious womanizer.” He started. “I lived with him for a month. He sleeps, eats, and has sex. With women. Not men who remind him of a ‘heavy metal Freddie Mercury’.”

“Oh… Come on… I promise nothing’s going to happen if you tell the rest of the guys.” I said.

He sighed. “Alright. I will. But not any time soon. Don’t breath a word of this conversation.”

I nodded as he left the room.

I stood back up, and started sorting through my stuff once again.

-Time Lapse-

I settled into my bed and snuggled with the pillow, bout to take a nap before we played later. Then door opened and slammed, yet again. I jumped, sat up, turned on the light, and waited for Joey to start talking. He paced, just the same as Mick. And grumbled. Just like Mick. Does every guy do this when they’re about to talk to someone? Do I do that? Because it’s fucking weird. He let out a big sigh and pinched the top of his nose with his thumb and index finger. He shook his head, and drew in a breath like he was about to say something, then exhaled and laughed slightly. He did this about three more times then dropped his arm back to his side and made a ‘psh’ noise before rolling his eyes. He threw his sunglasses at the floor.

“People piss me off!” He started.

“Who pissed you off?” I said, listening attentively.

“Fucking Mick!” He began as I mumbles under my breath ‘here we go’ and crossed my legs. “I was trying to be nice to him all day because he’s scaring me! He’s acting like a totally different person, and he yells at me every time I try and ask him something! Then when I go for a walk, he’s scaring me so much he made me gay!”

“He mad you so mad you popped a blood vessel, and now you’re gay?” I asked.

“Fuck. No, he made me questioned whether or not I like... girl parts… And it turns out, I don’t! Okay, like... I saw a Hollister add on the street, and then it got like… in my brain dude… and then I started thinking about like… How hot that guy was…” He said.

“You honestly think that guy was hot?” I asked, because I didn’t want him to think he was gay because he was over reacting to thinking to much.

“Yeah… And then I saw this half naked Victoria’s Secret model and she was a total turn off!” He said.

“Talk to him about it.” I said.

“Fuck no!” He retorted.

“Just do it! Trust me! Fucking talk to him about it!” I said.

“Yeah… Okay… I’ll get right on that.” He said and left.

I laid back down after the door closed, and fell asleep.

Kinda a filler. I'm trying to figure out exactly how this is going to play out. Rate. Review. Favorite. Thanks ^-^
Sign up to rate and review this story