Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever Continued....

Deaf

by MCArmyWife 3 reviews

Marcus loses control

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 3658 words

5Exciting
An hour later His Excellence and Casey had still not returned. Those in the room with Marcus were watching him with concern. He was obviously growing more and more distressed with each passing moment.

“Marcus, sit.” Jacob said kindly.

Marcus continued to pace. “Why have they been gone so long?”

“It is not our place to question His Excellence’s actions.” Jacob responded. “Obviously he and Casey have much to discuss.”

“Like what?” Marcus said turning to him. “Shit, she’s probably telling him she wants to be a Healer.”

Katherine sighed, “That’s probably true. But didn’t you expect her to do so?”

“Well obviously she does whatever she wants.” He said throwing his hands up in frustration. “I can’t control her.”

“Because she is Ingredior Utriusque.” Jacob nodded.

Katherine smiled, “And that bugs the shit out of him.”

Marcus glared at her. “You are a Pure, Katherine. How would you feel not being about to control a blood bound?”

She ignored his glare. “I have no idea because that has never happened to me. However I’m sure it is very difficult especially since you are in love with her.”

“Love.” Marcus exploded. “I hate this feeling.”

Anna, who had been sitting talking with Gerard about the changes that were about to take place in their lives, got up. Walking over to Marcus she surprised him by suddenly giving him a hug. “It will be all right.” She whispered in his ear. You do not hate the feeling you just hate not being in control.”

Slowly his body relaxed. “Yeah, that’s true.” Once Anna dropped her arms he sighed, “I’m just worried about her.”

“But she is with His Excellence.” Anna said slowly. “You need not worry. She is safe.”

Another thought that had been festering in the back of his mind finally was spoken. “What if His Excellence decides she should be turned and he is the one who should do it?”

“Oh.” Anna said her eyes widening.

Jacob gently removed Katherine from his lap then stood. “Marcus, if that is what His Excellence wants then that is what will happen.”

“Hell, no.” Marcus exploded. “She’s mine.”

Katherine joined them. “Marcus watch what you are saying. You know none of us can defy His Excellence.”

Marcus’s eyes flashed with anger. “Really? I do not fear him.”

Jacob grabbed his arm roughly. “You do not know what you are saying. Stop this now.”

Pulling his arm from Jacob’s grasp Marcus shook his head. “I do know what I’m saying. Casey is mine. It should be my choice if she’s turned or not.”

Anna reminded him gently, “But it is what she wants. Would you deny her?”

“I will decide what is best for her.” He answered. “That is my right.”

“When you love someone you know that is not right. You know if allowed then the choice should be hers” Anna sighed, “And you definitely love her.”

Marcus glared at all of them then returned to pacing. “This is a stupid emotion.” He mumbled.

Katherine shook her head, “Oh how the mightily have fallen.”

When Marcus turned to her Jacob stepped in between them intent on protecting Katherine from Marcus’s fury.

“Just what the fuck is that supposed to mean?” Marcus ground out.

Katherine smiled, “Marcus I have known you for a very long time. I was with you through many of your lives. I saw how much you’ve enjoyed always being in control of everything. But now, you have come up against something you can’t control.”

“Of course I can still control everything.” Marcus spat. “Casey is blood bound to me. She is mine. I will control what happens to her.”

Jacob tried to get control of the situation. “As a Pure you will do whatever His Excellence deems best. We all know that. That is they way it must be.”

“We will see.” Marcus shot back. He was about to say more when he realized Jacob was looking at something over his shoulder. Turning he saw His Excellence and Casey standing in the doorway. He’s anger once more erupted when he was the Casey’s hand was still nestled on His Excellence’s arm.

“Marcus.” His Excellence’s voice was chilling. “Am I to assume you would defy me?”

Casey’s eyes were wide with fear.

The room grew deathly silent.

Dropping Casey’s arm His Excellence walked over to Marcus. “You have not answered me. If it was my wish to turn the Ingredior Utriusque would you deny me what I want?”

“Is that your wish?” Marcus’s tone was lifeless.

“Answer my question.” His Excellence said.

Marcus’s eyes went to Casey. “She means that much to me.” He said softly.

The tension in the room was so thick no one blinked.

Suddenly His Excellence smiled, “That does answer my question.” He motioned Casey to join them. Taking her hand he spoke to her softly. “Remember all we have discussed.”

Casey nodded.

He turned to Jacob. “Soon we will leave. Bring the child.”

Anna’s eyes grew wide. “The child is here?”

Jacob nodded to her. “Yes, on the plane in the care of a blood bound.” He and Katherine both left the room.

His Excellence turned back to Casey. “Obviously you are correct.”

Marcus’s mind was racing. What was she correct about and what was His Excellence going to do about his insubordination?

Casey smiled, “Yes.”

His Excellence nodded to her and she immediately moved to Marcus’s side.

“You have been given a great gift.” He said looking into Marcus’s eyes.

Marcus was speechless still not understanding.

“When the time is right for the Ingredior Utriusque to be turned she will know. When that happens I will be informed immediately.”

“Am I to turn her?” Marcus asked trying to keep all emotion from his voice.

His Excellence nodded. “She has chosen you.”

“And what of the danger this action could hold?” This time Marcus’s voice was not devoid of emotion.

“She knows of the danger, she realizes a Ingredior Utriusque has never been turned.” He paused. “Once, centuries ago, a Ingredior Utriusque was near death and a Pure tried to stop that death.” He paused, “But it was not meant to be.”

Marcus’s face fell. “The Ingredior Utriusque died while being turned?”

His Excellence sighed, “Yes. However the incident was not documented in detail. There is a chance death was too close. The Pure may not have had ample time to stop it. It is my hope that when you turn Casey since her death will not be preordained she will be turned and come back to us.” He smiled at Casey, “She will walk among the world she has chosen.”

“I can’t take that chance.” Marcus whispered.

His Excellence sighed looking at the Pure. “You do not have a choice. This will be done.”

Casey placed her hand on Marcus’s arm. “It is what is meant to happen.”

The conversation was halted when Jacob and Katherine returned. Anna stood as they neared her eyes on the baby in Jacob’s arms.

His Excellence was watching Anna closely. “You may choose the name to be given to her.”

“It is a girl?” Anna whispered.

Jacob carefully handed the baby who was wrapped in a soft blanket to Anna. “Yes, it is a female Pure.”

Anna felt Gerard at her side, his arm was suddenly around her waist. He tightened his hold in warning. She could show no emotion as His Excellence was watching her closely.

“Gerard and I will discuss the name later if that is acceptable.” Anna said looking up from the baby to meet His Excellence’s eyes.

“That is fine.” He nodded. “You will take the child to Scotland tomorrow where you will begin a new life.”

“As you wish.” Anna nodded.

His Excellence turned once more to Marcus. “We shall never speak again of what happened today.”

Marcus understood completely. His Excellence would not challenge Marcus’s earlier behavior, this time. However the warning that it would never happen again was very clear.

“Yes, Your Excellence.” Marcus nodded dropping his eyes.

“Take care, Ingredior Utriusque.” His Excellence said softly to Casey. “It is my deepest hope that when we meet again you will be a Healer.”

“That too is my deepest hope.” Casey smiled.

As he turned for the door Jacob lowered his voice to speak to Anna. “Kat and I will visit you and Gerard in Scotland within a few days.”

Anna had hoped this would be the case. There were so many questions she wished to ask her Maker. She nodded that she understood. Anna was surprised when Katherine walked over and peered at the bundle she was holding to take a final look.

“Cute baby, I suppose.” Katherine sighed.

Jacob placed his arm around her. “We must go.”

Casey left Marcus’s side to walk them to the door. When she returned moments later she saw that Anna had sat down on the sofa with a look of utter despair on her face. As much as she needed to speak to Marcus she instead crossed over to Anna.

“What am I to do?’ Anna whispered looking down at the baby.

Gerard gave Casey a look that practically begged her to help. He could feel Anna’s fear but since they hadn’t spoken privately he wasn’t sure exactly what the root of the fear was.

Casey lowered herself to kneel before Anna and the baby. “Anna what do you mean?”

“I do not know if I can care for this baby.” Anna whispered.

Marcus, who was ready to take Casey by the arm and lead her somewhere private so they could talk said impatiently, “Anna, there are plenty of blood bounds who will help you care for the Pure.” He reached for Casey’s arm but she quickly moved it.

“Marcus don’t be so insensitive.” She sighed.

Marcus’s eyes flashed, “Insensitive? Insensitive? How the hell else do you expect me to be? She’s being ridiculous. This is a great honor nothing more.”

Casey glared at him. “You know that’s not true. She is scared. Stop acting like a jerk about this.”

Her words angered him so much he started to grab her arm but before he could Gerard pulled him away. “Marcus stop.”

Now Gerard was the target of Marcus’s fury. “Half breed remember your place.”

Anna gasped at his words. Gerard’s eyes went topaz as he clinched his fists. “Yeah, that’s really what you think of us, isn’t it? Healers like us are half breeds to you. You Pures are the only important part of the Healer world. Fuck the rest of us. We’re just here to entertain Pures.”

By this time Casey had gotten to her feet and placed herself between the two men.

Marcus growled as he grabbed her hand to move her out of the way.

“Marcus.’ Casey’s voice rose. “Stop. Look at Anna.”

Through the red veil of fury his eyes fell upon the woman holding the child. She was looking into the baby’s face. Tears falling onto the babies blanket. Marcus went completely still.

Gerard too had turned to Anna. “Sugar, it’s okay.” He said forgetting Marcus to quickly sit beside his wife.

Casey turned to Marcus. Her words cut him deeply. “You claim to love these two who are blood bound to you and yet you treat them like this?”

Marcus slowly turned from Anna to look into Casey’s eyes. He could not find words to explain. A moment later he pivoted leaving the room.

Casey brushed away the tears from her own eyes to once more kneel before Anna. “Gerard is right, it is gonna be okay.”

“How can it?” Anna whispered. Her fingertip gently touched the baby’s soft cheek.

“Anna, I know you are afraid to love the baby.”

“I do not think I am capable of loving her.’ Anna said her voice filled with despair. “But, oh God I want to love her and yet I know that is something I should not do. This is a Pure. Even if…” Her voice trailed off.

“Anna you will love her.” Casey said softly. “Mom told me how more and more of your human emotions had returned once you and Gerard were together. I honestly don’t think you lost any of those emotions, Anna. You tried to convince yourself they were gone because you knew that was how it was supposed to be.”

Anna looked into Casey’s eyes. “It had to be that way. Jacob taught me that it had to be that way.”

Casey nodded, “He did that to keep you safe. But Anna…” She sighed, “There are things I wish I could tell you. Things that His Excellence told me.”

Gerard had remained silent until now. “What things? Do they involve me and Anna?” There was a definite hint of fear in the question.

“I can’t say.” Casey said sadly, “But just know this I hope with all my heart that one day my actions will ease some of this strife.”

Gerard shook his head. “I’m sorry but I can’t see how anything anyone can do will help us. The Pure who just left this room attests to that fact. You need to realize that no matter what we do, how much we play by their rules, Healers will always be considered second class citizens to Pures. And if we anger them, if we don’t do exactly as they want, what they expect…” He couldn’t make himself go on. He could see Anna’s body shake as she cried.

Casey reached out to touch the hand Anna had curled around the baby. “Faith.” She whispered.

Anna looked into her eyes. “I do not understand.”

Casey smiled, “Have faith, Anna.” With that she stood to leave the room.

__________________________________________________

Marcus left the house to make his way towards the private landing strip. His anger was threatening to take over and as a Pure that was something he would not tolerate. He would use the synthetic he had stored on board his private jet then try to sort out the mess he’d left behind. He had almost reached the plane when he suddenly stopped. What was he doing? He was allowing his actions to be dictated by others. As a Pure he found this inconceivable. He needed to feed and there were many blood bounds. He turned quickly and made his way with purposeful strides back to the house. Once there he entered through the back door and saw one of his blood bounds enter the study preparing to dust. The hunger burning within ignited his lust. He quickly followed the young girl into study and closed the door.

“Marcus.” She smiled seductively.

He realized he couldn’t remember her name but that didn’t matter. Moving up to the spot where she stood before the huge mahogany desk he grabbed the dusting supplies from her hand and threw them down. A moment later he had lifted her up on to the desk.

She smiled as her hands reached up to unbutton her blouse. She had served in this household for several years and knew what the Pure expected. She was only too happy to oblige. Slipping the lightweight blouse from her shoulders she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra all the while watching Marcus. Her actions were rewarded by a growl as his eyes turned topaz.

“I hunger.” He ground out.

She nodded as she ran her hands down his arms. Never had she known a time Marcus did not expect sex when he fed. Thinking this would be no exception she reached between them to his zipper.

Marcus’s threw back his head, his whole body shaking. When she slowly lowered his zipper he suddenly took a step back. “No, I simply hunger.” His voice was raw.

The young girl gave him a confused look. “You only wish to feed?” Suddenly she looked over his shoulder and Marcus saw a strange look on her face. “Oh.”

Marcus swung around ready to go after whoever it was who dared to disturb him. His whole body froze when he saw Casey standing in the doorway.

Casey stared at the scene before her. Her first response had been a deep feeling of hurt. However another emotion, a much stronger one was talking over. She crossed her arms in front of her.

Even though the blood lust was upon him he still had the presence of mind to understand that Casey knew she could not seem to defy him in front of the blood bound. However he could see in her eyes she was furious.

“Leave us.” He said turning to the girl on the deck. Fearing his anger she slipped off the deck, grabbed her bra and blouse not bothering to put it back on before leaving the study.

As soon as the door was closed Casey took several steps towards Marcus. “You owe Anna and Gerard an apology.”

Marcus’s topaz eyes grew wide. “What?” Of all the things he expected her to say that was not one of them.

“You heard me.” Casey said her eyes narrowing. “The blood lust doesn’t make you deaf.”

He exploded with a string of profanity ending with “you walk in here and see me getting ready to fuck a blood bound and your first thought is to tell me I owe them an apology?"

“That is what I came to tell you” She started to turn but stopped. Standing taller she took a deep breath. “And for the record I know you were not about to fuck that girl. You were about to feed.”

“I fuck when I feed.” He yelled angrily.

“You used to.” Casey yelled back.

He stood glaring at her.

“So you now think you are in control of me? He finally said.

Casey shook her head. “I didn’t say that but it’s what you seem to think.” She walked several steps towards him.

Marcus watched each step, his hunger growing with each step. He was surprised when she walked around him. He was shocked when she lifted her body up on to the deck.

“What the fuck are you doing?” He asked the woman who was now sitting before him.

Casey’s tone was steely. “Waiting for you to feed. Then we will talk.” She turned her head to bare her neck to him. “But you will only feed. I’m not feeling the least bit attracted to you at the moment.”

Her nearness was making it hard for him to think. Her blood was calling to him but more than that she was calling to his soul. Placing both arms on the desk on either side of her he growled, “You truly believe you could stop me from taking you right now if that is what I wanted?” As he spoke his fangs extended, his eyes looked wild.

Slowly she turned her had back to look into his eyes. “Yes, because you know it is not what I want.” She said softly.

Marcus cursed then suddenly his head dropped. He closed his eyes when he felt her hands gently cup his face. “Marcus, feed.” She urged.

“No.” He cried out trying to pull away from her but she held on to him tightly.

“Yes.” She whispered. “You need, I understand.”

He felt lost in her eyes. This time when she turned her neck he couldn’t stop himself from sinking his fangs into her tender skin. Casey gently ran her hands up and down his arms. Never before had he feed while a woman gently caressed his body. Never before had he felt the way she was making him feel, even in the throws of blood lust she was making him feel something much deeper.

“Casey.” He shifted his mouth to whisper her name.

She lifted her hand to gently push his mouth back down against her skin knowing he’d not taken enough.

Her blood, so sweet, called to him. This nearness felt so right. Suddenly he paused as the realization of what was happening hit him. He was feeding without sex, he was feeding with love. A moment later he forced himself to stop. If not she would be weak. However when he tried to stand she put her arms around his neck to pull her face to hers. “I love you.” She whispered before placing her lips against his.

Marcus’s arms tightened around her to pull her body tightly against his. “Casey, I’m so sorry.” He whispered.

She sat back. ‘Why?”

“Why?”

“Why are you sorry? Are you sorry about how you treated Anna and Gerard? Are you sorry I caught you with that blood bound? Are you sorry you just fed from me?”

He shook his head slowly. ‘Casey, quiet.”

She immediately fell silent.

He smiled slowly, “Yes to two, no to one.”

In her mind she was trying to remember the order of her questions. When she did she smiled, “Good.”

He leaned forward and licked the spot on her neck where her blood was still beading. Then he stood. “Let’s go for a walk.”

Casey took the hand he offered.

They didn’t speak until they were seated on the beach in the warm sunshine.

“I don’t know where to begin.” He was frustrated again with not understanding all these emotions.

“Well it has been a pretty eventful day.” Casey sighed.

“Yeah, fuckin’ eventful.” He stared out at the sea while he spoke. He knew she was listening to his thoughts but he needed to say the painful words out loud. “Casey, I won’t turn you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story