Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Skylines And Turnstiles

by jym41only 0 reviews

After 9/11, Gerard Way has to go to live back with his younger brother, and with a his best friend and soon things start to get better as My Chemical Romance is finally born, and so is Gerard's lov...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 308 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV-

Finally I had finished college, not so many months ago. Now I was just living here in this apartment that I shared with a friend Jake. He was out buying groceries because all we ever ate was pizza, chips and drank a lot of coffee, well mostly me. I would have gone with him but I was too busy painting the beautiful scenario infront of me which was a clear view of the twin towers and othee buildings in the middle of two tall trees. What happened next was surely not anything I expected at all! One minute I was shading the picture when I hear the door open and quickly shut. In came in a ghost like crying Jake who dropped all the grocery bags on the floor and quickly ran to hug me tight. What hapened to him? Why was he crying? As I held on to him I slowly turned around and saw the answer to all my questions. The perfect scenario that I was drawing a while ago had all come crumbling down, dark clouds of smoke and ashes everyway, screams from different people all at once. "Are.. are you okay? What happened? ... I mean why are...you crying?" I asked finally getting my ability to talk back. Jake just shook his head still crying his eyes out on my shirt. "My... my dad worked there... on the 21st floor!" He said after a while. "Don't worry he probably got out... or.. the fireman already got him him out, don't worry its all gonna be okay.. its gonna be okay!" I said wishing that what I had just said would come true. Shit why did all this have to happen, things were just starting to get better, sigh. I continued gently rubbing Jake's back as he just shook his head and cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story