Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

"Are you crazy!"

by PineappleExpress 2 reviews

Frerard One-shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 382 words

1Exciting
So... I've been having better luck with writing one-shots lately.... I want to continue my other story, The Memories That Haunt Me, but I'm having trouble with it. Hmm.... Not sure.. Well, read away. Tell me what you think?

-Sydney



Gerard smiled and shook his head. Tendrils of long, black hair covered his pale face. He scraped his teeth over his bottom lip and said, "You really think she'd like me?"
Beside him, Frank nodded eagerly. "Of course! You're awesome, Gee. Why wouldn't Marie like you? You're…. hot."

Gerard shot him a look. "Hot?" He repeated incredulously. "That I am not."

"You're a fucking rock star, Gerard! Look at you! The girl would be crazy to not want you," exclaimed Frank, puffing on his third cigarette that hour. Dark circles marred the skin under his eyes. He took another drag. "Go ask her."

Gerard stiffened. "What? Just… j-just g-go u-up and a-ask her out? Are you crazy!?!?"

"Possibly."

"I can't do that. What if she says no?"

"She won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm Frank mother fucking Iero, okay? I know all this shit about girls and love and a bunch of other crap."

"Oh... hoooowwwww romantic," scoffed Gerard, wiping his clammy palms on his jeans. He licked his dry lips and stood. The twenty seven year old looked dubious. Marie was the newest dancer on the team for the Helena video-shoot. She was twenty-two, fresh out of dance school and classically pretty. "I don't stand a chance."

"Yes! You do!" insisted Frank. "Look, Gerard, if I was, y'know, gay… I'd totally date you."

Gerard's left brow rose. "…you would?"

"Of course! Like I said, You're hot."

"I… uh, thanks, Frank. I think."

A playful smirk danced across Frank's face. "Are you blushing?" He asked, taking another drag of his cigarette. He blew the smoke towards Gerard's face.

"What? No!"

Frank barked with laughter. "Yes you are. Oh Gee! That's priceless. What? Do you think I'm coming onto you?"

Gerard, rosy-cheeked, shook his head. "Oh shut up you," he said, storming away from his friend.



Frank didn't know the half of it...

So what do you think? R&R I guess? I know it's kind of short but it just popped into my head so I had to write it out(:
Sign up to rate and review this story