Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(5) I Take All My Dates There

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 3 reviews

Sorry was having some trouble focusing tonight! & I know I made Brendon Urie younger in this... But it was just to match the main character a little better.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 1342 words - Complete

2Funny
Sundays.

Basically useless for those of us who aren't religious and happen to enjoy school. I'd learned from an early age that school was simply an escape and for that I dearly loved it but instead of sitting in a classroom learning I had to figure out what to do with my entire day. Lisa was out; I was still upset with her. That was unfortunate seeing as how she was really my only friend that I hung out with.

My mother was in bed with a bad hangover and it seems her boyfriend had bailed after the sex. Another one bites the dust.

I checked my phone out of habit even though I didn't want to talk to Lisa and she was the only one I would normally have missed messages from. Surprisingly I had quite a few. It seems Lisa was upset about the friend-breakup. So was I but what could I do?

I didn't feel comfortable with her giving my address out to complete strangers. Just because they were famous didn't mean that either of us knew them enough to trust them. Why couldn't she understand that? It was hard to stay mad at her though. She had helped me through a lot and she wasn't usually so oblivious to my feelings. She must really like this group of boys...

So I texted back, "I don't think I can talk right now because I don't want to regret what I say. Please understand." It wasn't the nicest reply but it was a reply and right now it was an honest one. I didn't need the added stress of avoiding my own words being thrown back in my face later on in life. The good thing though was that hopefully Brendon Urie would disappear. He had to have better things to do than bother some highschool girl.

Right then there was a knock on my door. I quickly walked to the door, not wanting my mother to wake up. Being hungover just made her suck even more which sucked for me because she was hungover quite often.

Upon opening the door I bit my tongue so hard that I tasted some blood and grunted in anger. "Hello back." Brendon said, eyebrow raised as he watched me fighting to hide the pain of my own physical mistake. I hated biting my tongue. Ow.

"I didn't say hello." I said, grimacing in pain.

Brendon grunted and silence followed as I tried to figure out why on earth he just grunted at me. Finally he started laughing. "I love when your nose scrunches up. It's cute." He commented and I immediately made my nose unscrunch which was quite difficult. I didn't have much control over my facial expressions.

"Why did you grunt at me?" I asked, still wondering.

"You grunted at me first." He said, walking past me in to my house.

I glared and turned. "I don't recall grunting and why are you in my house?"

"You live here?" Brendon said, eyebrow raised again as he looked around.

My house was sort of a mess. I constantly cleaned but then my mother would trash it again. Finally I gave up, it wasn't like I spent much time outside of my room which was spotless anyway. Though the posters must have been what he was referring to. My mother was hardcore in to porn. She used to be a porn actress which is the money we lived off of while she was currently unemployed. She had graphic posters of sexual activites posted everywhere and her sex toys were scattered about. It was slightly scarring for me but I now avoided touching anything but the door knob. It took awhile to teach myself that restraint as well as the restraint not to gag whenever I came across a dildo. I had no idea how that was even sanitary... But more power to her.

"Yes, I do." I said, straight face.

Brendon continued to look around, walking through the living room. He picked up a stray dildo and held it up to me. "Really?" He asked, face showing obvious confusion. He must be thinking I'm severely hypersexual. But I'm really not seeing as how I'm still a virgin.

"I'd wash your hands if I were you. That's my mother's and she was having some fun out here last night." Hence why I had stayed the night at his place.

Brendon stared at the dildo. "Is your mother hot?"

Disgusting. "She's my mother. I'm not answering that question." I said and abandoned him, walking to my bedroom. I heard the sink turn on in the kitchen and figured Brendon was washing his hands. Hopefully he didn't have cuts on his hands. It wouldn't surprise me if my mother had diseases.

"This looks more like you." Brendon said, walking in to my clean bedroom. I had no posters on the wall or anything else really portraying the kind of person I was, just school books neatly piled on my desk.

"I don't like clutter." I admitted.

Brendon nodded. "It's boring in here."

"So if you find me so boring then why don't you find something better to do than stalk me?" I asked, annoyed. He had after all commented that this room seemed more like me and then called the room boring. Not exactly a compliment.

Brendon shrugged. "I don't have much to do for the next two months."

Two months?!? "Well there's always the idea of hanging out with people that actually want you around." I stated, realizing I seemed to be becoming more bitchy.

"That would be really boring." Brendon said, sitting on my bed. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Homework." I lied.

"I'll help." Brendon said, surprising me.

"You'll help me with my homework?" I asked.

He nodded. "I did good enough to graduate so I should be able to help with something you've got."

Graduate? "Wait... How old are you exactly?" I asked. I guess it was stupid to assume he was still in high school but for some reason I had.

"21. What about you?" Brendon asked.

"17." I replied.

"Darn. Another year until I can legally have sex with you." Brendon muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

I rolled my eyes. "Was that ever a worry?" It wasn't really true though. My birthday was at the end of this month. I turned 18 a month before graduation which made me a little younger than some of my classmates who had already turned 18 but it would atleast hopefully crush Brendon's ideas of getting with me. Why would someone like him want to go after someone he couldn't legally do anything with?

"I'd call it more of a hope." Brendon said, grinning. "When is that magical birthday?" He asked, realizing he actually didnt know the timeframe.

"May 18th." I replied, no reason to lie. It's not like just because at the end of the month it would make it legal for him to sleep with me that I would consent then. I had no interest in having sex with anyone currently, especially not someone that wouldn't leave me alone.

Brendon grinned widely. "Well thats not a year."

"Nope." I said, ignoring his insinuation. "So um, thanks for the offer but I really need to get my homework done and I need to be the one to do it."

"That's a lie." Brendon said, surprising me.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You're a nerd. You already have your homework done. I can't imagine you waiting." That was true but I couldn't quite help being offended by his words.

Rolling my eyes and letting out a groan I figured the fight wasn't worth it anymore. Why not just show him how unpleasant I could be to hang out with? Surely that would scare him away. It did everyone else. "Where to?"

Brendon smiled widely. "Movie theater. I take all my dates there." Romantic line.

----Thanks ShootingStars & Kaydom. I wrote this because you guys reviewed my story. Hope you both continue to enjoy it!
Sign up to rate and review this story