Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Your kiss was the perfect drug, it gave me the perfect high

Chapter 2

by darcylynn91 0 reviews

Here our OCs first meet the boys.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 1004 words

0Unrated
When I wake up I’m being carried through the crowd. All I see is the girl I was fighting being pulled towards the exit. Pretty lucky; that could have been me I thought before passing out again.
Waking up again, I feel cold on my head and I can here people talking. When my eyes adjust I see a large man holding a bottle of water and an ice pack.

“Hey guys, she’s up.” he says.

I sit up and look around for Julie, but I get really dizzy and nearly fall off the bright purple couch I was on.

“Whoa, hey, don’t get up just yet. That girl’s shoe got you in the head pretty good.”

My first thought is oww. Then, okay this guy is right, back down it is. And lastly, wait a minute that was Brendon Urie. Sure enough Panic At The Disco is standing behind the large guy with the ice.
While I’m having a minor internal freak out I manage to ask them what happened.

“Well Zack picked you up and brought you back here after that fight to see if you needed a doctor or just some ice. Guess we were lucky, huh?” Brendon said pointing to the guy with the ice, whom I now know is Zack.
I just nod slowly.

“What’s your name?” Spencer asks me.

“Umm… Rennay, but everyone calls me Ray.” I say quietly.

“Alright, well I’m Spencer. This is Brendon, Ian, Dallon, and Zack.” he says.

I nod again and then say, “I feel like my head exploded a little.” Then I turn to Zack and say, “And thanks.”

“No problem.” he says laughing.
Then I remember how I lost Julie and ask them if anyone came back with me. They told me no one was with me before they brought me in.

“I was with my friend Julie.” I said sitting up, slowly this time. “I need to find her.”

“Well we have to go do the meet-and-greet, but Zack can help you find her.” Brendon said looking at Zack.

“Yeah.” Zack answered, helping me up.

He asked me what Julie looks like on our way out, but as soon as I’m in the main part of the club again I can see her arguing with a security guard.

“There she is.” I say pointing at her.

When she sees me walking over I get tackled in a huge hug.

“Don’t ever do that again! I saw you get carried in there and I freaked out. No one would let me in.” she shouts at me.

“It wasn’t my fault Juls. And you can let me go now.” I say.

“No.”

“Juls.”

“No.” she says again, but a second later letting me go anyway. Of course as she does I stumble and she has to grab my arm to keep me from falling over.

“I think you guys should come back stage and sit down while you recover some more Ray.” Zack says.

“No, it’s fine I’m always this clumsy.” I reply.

“She’s worried about not getting her record signed.” Julie tells him.

He just laughs and says, “Come on, I’ll have them sign your stuff when they come back.”

So we follow him back and sit down on the couch I was on before. He asked us some basic questions. Where are we from, how old we are, and we just made small talk till Julie says “Two questions. Where the hell did they find this couch? And can I have it?”

“It is an amazing couch.” Dallon says smiling as he comes in.

The rest of the guys follow and I introduce them to Julie.

“They were here for the meet-and-greet and Ray was still a little dizzy so I just brought them back here.” Zack told them.

Brendon looked down at me sympathetically and asked if I was okay.

“Yeah,” I said smiling “I’m fine now.”

“Good.” Said Julie “Now how about you tell us what happened ‘cause I am dying to know how a pacifist hippie like you got into a fight after I lost you for just five minutes.”

“Well when I got to the line and you weren’t there I turned around to look for you, but there was too many tall people so I had to stand on my tiptoes. Someone bumped me and I fell into that girl. I tried to apologize, but she started trying to be all tough and like ‘watch it bitch’ so I hit her.” I said shrugging.

“You hit her first? I am so proud of you Ray.” Julie said, pretending to tear up.

“Even though she kicked my ass?” I asked.

Everyone laughed and we got our stuff signed. We talked for another ten minutes and then we had to go.

“I feel bad about your head.” Ian said.

“Yeah, you should let us buy you dinner.” said Brendon.

“I’m fine really.” I say, even though that sounds like more than the best idea ever to me.

“Okay let me rephrase that. We are going to buy you dinner tomorrow and you don’t have a choice.”

“I’m fine. You don’t have to do that.”

“Breakfast then. At least let me buy you breakfast.” he says giving me the puppy face.

“Our hotel has free breakfast,” I say as Julie stares at me in disbelief, thinking I was going to say no. “but your idea sounds better.” I say smiling.

“Okay then.” he said nodding decidedly. “Where are you staying?”
 
Julie and I wait till we’re back at our hotel to freak out about what just happened. We spent about 2 minutes shouting and singing and five minutes jumping on the beds until someone from the front desk called saying they got complaints about the noise. Yes a couple of twenty year olds just had a screaming over meeting guys, but hey, it was Panic At The Disco.
Sign up to rate and review this story