Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Intoxicated Circulation

Chapter 3

by TayBayBay

Well then at least for tonight, I'm gay...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-23 - Updated: 2011-08-23 - 1791 words - Complete

?Blocked
I pressed against on the bathroom door, making it open slightly. This shower was on, and I could feel the hot steam starting to rise. Brendon was leaning over the sink, the water running through the faucet, with his jeans still on. I quietly closed the bathroom door behind me, and leaned against the wall. He had his hands on the counter, and his back moved slowly with his breath. He was obviously just as flustered as I was. Just looking at him was driving me insane. He thought he could start something like that and then just walk away? Fuck that.
“So, you know I’m not going to give in that easy, right?” I said. Brendon spun around and looked at me.
“Ryan. You’re not thinking straight.” He said. His eyes wandered down my body and then back to mine.
“I know. So what?”
“I’m not going to be that guy.” Brendon shook his head. He pulled himself up onto the counter and let his legs hang over the edge.
“What guy? The guy who takes advantage of the drunk one? Trust me. That’s the least of my worries.” I tried to look at him with sexy eyes like he had earlier, but I’m sure it didn’t work nearly as well.
“The gay guy who takes advantage of the drunk straight guy.” Brendon corrected me. I took a few steps away from the wall, and stood in front of him. He leaned back instinctively, his head resting on the mirror.
“All right. So I’m not gay. But right now, I know I want you,” Brendon raised his eyebrows, “And I’m pretty fucking sure you want me too. If that makes me gay, well then at least for tonight, I’m gay.” I bit my lip, and put my hands on his thighs. Steam was filling the room now, and I wasn’t sure what was generating it at that point. Brendon sat up a little, and ran his hand on my arm.
“Promise you won’t regret this in the morning?” He whispered, sliding off the counter and standing in front of me. His hands never left my skin, one on my arm, the other on my chest. I wrapped my arm around him, and ran my hand down his back. He took in a deep breath.
“I promise.” I sighed, moving my lips closer to his. The hand what was on my chest, moved down to my belt buckle, and undid it easily. I tried to press my lips to his, but he kept inching away ever so slightly. My mouth wanted to taste his again, more than anything in the world. I put my hand on his neck, and held our heads together, only centimeters between our lips. I couldn’t handle things moving so slowly, I wanted him. Now.
I gasped in as Brendon suddenly had his hand in my boxers, wrapped around my shaft. I’d been too busy trying to kiss him, that I didn’t realize what he’d been doing.
Brendon’s lips lifted into a smirk, before he forced his lips onto mine. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, pulling his taste into mine. He moved his hand up and down my member, causing moans to escape my throat. He dragged his lips down my neck, and down my chest, as he slowly got onto his knees, pulling my jeans and boxers all the way off. I twisted my fingers into his hair, bracing myself. He ran his tongue up the side of my shaft, causing my breath to get caught in my throat. Finally he wrapped his lips around my member, and slid down as far as he could go.
“Fuck.” I whispered, grabbing on to his hair tighter. He starting moving at a steady rhythm, that slowly got faster and faster, causing my heart rate to accelerate, and my knees to feel weak. Brendon pulled away from me, and stood back up. I crashed my lips onto his, causing him to stagger backwards into the counter. I fumbled with his belt, and ripped it off. I felt him dig his fingers into my back, as I kissed his neck, catching his skin between by teeth playfully. I unzipped his jeans, and pulled them down. I twisted my finger around his boxer’s elastic waist band, as he pushed back on me, moving us toward the shower. I reached underneath the fabric of his boxers, and ran my hand down his shaft. He gasped in as he fought to get his boxers off completely. He let them fall to the floor before pushing me into the shower and sliding the faded glass door behind him as he stepped inside.
Water dripped from his hair, and danced all over his body. I pressed him against the glass door and wrapped my fingers around his member, moving up and down slowly. He moaned hungrily, before grabbing my hair, and forcing his lips onto mine. I kissed him fiercely, biting his lower lip playfully. The water from the shower head was beating down on us as I moved my lips down his body.
I wasn’t completely sure what I was doing, but I didn’t hold back. I slipped his member into my mouth and pumped what I couldn’t fit with my other hand. I felt his grip tighten on my hair as groans and gasps leaked from his mouth. I moved faster and pumped harder. Brendon tensed up, grabbing onto the handle of the shower door with one hand, and nearly pulling my hair out with the other.
“Fuck, Ry. Fuck!” He moaned, before letting out into my mouth. I swallowed it, and stood back up with a smile on my face.
“Not too bad for a straight guy, huh?” I teased. Brendon was breathing heavily, looking at me though the hang of his soaking wet hair.
“Oh god. I would do anything to fuck you right now.” He said, sex slithering over every word. I leaned against the opposite wall of the shower.
“Just do it then.” I said, raising an eyebrow. Brendon smiled, and moved his hair from his face.
“That you would regret.” He said. But his expression didn’t change. It was still eating away at him.
“How do you know?” I smirked. Brendon closed the gap between us, and kissed along my neck. He traced his lips along my jawline up to my ear.
“If you want me to fuck you, just say so.” He whispered. I grabbed his hair, and lightly pulled his earlobe with my teeth.
“Fuck me, Brendon.” I whispered back. His fingers dug into my hips, and his lips caressed my collarbone. He moved his face back up to mine, that same sex filled smirk on his lips. I looked into his eyes, and bit my lip. He pressed his lips to mine, our tongues playing with each other. He pressed his body hard onto mine, my hands wrapping around his waist. He pulled his lips away from mine, and put a little more pressure on my left hip, causing me to turn slightly. I got the message he was sending, and turned all the way around, my chest, and the side of my face pressed hard onto the cool linoleum. Brendon ran his hand down the back of my neck, and down my spine. I felt his lips on my shoulder.
“If you want me to stop, just tell me.” He warned. I nodded. I couldn’t speak. I was too turned on, and too nervous. I felt him draw closer to me, one of his hands running down my back.
And then it split through me. I let out a scream as he pushed into me. I wasn’t prepared for anything like this. I grabbed onto the handle in the shower, and sunk my teeth into my bottom lip. Thank god for the water in the shower, because I was sure tears were running down my face.
Brendon rubbed his hand up and down my back, slowly moving in and out of me. Very slowly the pain began to fade into something new. It was pleasure, but not anything I was used to. It felt amazing. And I didn’t want it to stop. My painful whimpers, turned into filthy moans as Brendon moved faster. I pressed my hands to the linoleum wall, as he tightened his grip on my hips. His thrusts got harder, and faster.
“Oh fuck!” I moaned, wanting him to never stop. Brendon dug his fingers into my flesh, each thrust more intense than the last. Profanities and moans escaped his mouth, as he moved one of his hands up my spine and twisted his fingers into my hair, causing me to lean my head back. He moved in and out of me fast than ever, and I could feel my muscles tensing up.
“Fuck, Bren! Shit I-” I screamed, letting myself explode into a climax I’d never felt before. Brendon slowed down, and pulled out of me. I turned around to face him, and pushed my lips hard onto his. He kissed back, and then looked into my eyes.
“Still straight?” He teased. I still couldn’t form logical sentences, so I just responded with kissing him again. He backed away from me slightly, and turned off the water. We stepped out of the shower, and Brendon threw me a towel. I wiped myself down, and then wrapped it around my waist. He wiped himself down and slid back into his jeans, throwing his boxers into the hamper inside the closet. He held his hand out for me. I took it, and he lead us out of the bathroom.
“Want something fresh to sleep in?” He offered, taking me back into his bedroom.
“Yeah, that’d be nice.” I agreed. He walked over to his dresser and took out a band tee and a pair of plaid boxers. I put them on, then sat back on his bed. He changed into a pair of sweat pants and a black tank. He shook his hair out, sending water droplets all over the room, and then sat next to me. We both stared at each other, breathing heavily. Until we both broke out in laughter.
“Did that just happen?” Brendon asked. I shook my head.
“It totally did.” I wiped at my eyes.
“So what does that make you?” Brendon laughed. I shrugged and bit my lip.
“I have no idea.”
Brendon leaned over and kissed me, lightly this time. I kissed back willingly.
“I don’t care, either way.” I said, before kissing him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story