Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

Before I Go Insane

by ParanoiaDestroyah 2 reviews

Gerard figures out a way to relieve some 'tension'. Kinda sucky and I apologize.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-23 - Updated: 2011-08-24 - 862 words

3Hot
Gerard’s POV

I walked out of the bathroom again, wearing Mikey’s slightly tight shirt. I only wanted to wear one of his shirts because it smelled like him. Lavender and coffee. He actually had a coffee scented air freshener in every single one of his dresser drawers. The lavender was from his fabric softener. It was an odd combination, but it was one I learned to love. Sometimes when I got really upset, I’d spray my lavender air freshener, and make some coffee. That would generally calm me down.

I went downstairs, and sat next to Mikey, who handed me an apple. He was eating a second one, and he left the first core by the lamp. He was watching the Food Network, and I had no fucking idea why. All I say was some heavy guy with spiky white hair, a pretty bad sunburn, yelling at the camera about Barbeque. I looked over at Mikey, and furrowed my eye brows. I kept this expression until he looked over, eyes wide with a mouth full.

“Wha?” He said, mouth still full.

“Why are you watching Food Network?” I asked, and took a bite of my apple.

He finished his bite and swallowed. “I decided to go to the grocery store later today, and I wanted some dinner ideas.” He shrugged.

“Oh. Sounds fun. Do you want me to come with?” I asked and leaned into the couch.

“No. I’ll only be about an hour.” I said.

An hour… That means I have enough time to get some of this tension out. I’m a gay guy who only gets laid about… once a week. That sometimes isn’t enough for me, so of course I have play things. Seeing as all I’ve wanted to do lately was fuck my brother’s brains out, I was going to need this before I drove myself crazy. I think I’d rather the real thing, but that’s kind of not an option. My brother would not want to have sex with me, and I’m not about to bring a random guy to my brother’s house.

“Okay.” I said and nodded.

“Well… I’m going to go now, Geegee.” He said and stood up.

“Alright.” I said and smiled a little at him.

He walked outside, and I tried to memorize the way he moved so when I was picturing it, it would be more vivid. I walked upstairs, and got into my smaller bag. I unzipped it, and pulled out my things, and set then down next to each other. Mikey’s floor was wood, so I figured clean up would be easier if I just stayed down here. It takes a little for me to get excited when there’s no one around, so I guess it’s a good thing I have a vivid imagination and an hour or so to work with.

I removed Mikey’s shirt I was wearing and threw it in the hall, as not to stain it. I discarded my tight black pants, and wrapped my hand around my half interested member and rubbed it slightly. I’ve never touched myself like it’s somebody else. So I figured I’d start picturing things I wanted to happen.

Mikey pushes me down and pins my hands up above my head and kissed me, ever so slightly nibbling at my lip.

Okay, it took a lot less time to get excited than I had originally thought. Maybe if Mikey wasn’t so damn hot. I grabbed my lube and dildo (yes boys can own them too) and decided to just skip prepping myself. It’s not like I’m not used to being penetrated. I coated it liberally in the lube. I got on my knees and bent over. I laid my left arm on the ground, and placed my head in the crook of my arm.

I took a deep breath and slowly pushed the fake dick into myself. After it slid in all the way, I let out a loud groan. I pushed it in and out of myself, me imagining this was Mikey, slowly at first then picking up speed. I teased myself by not hitting my prostate like I normally do on the first few thrusts. I accidentally caught it, and moaned theatrically.

“A-Ah… Mmm-Mikey… O-Oh god yes…” I cried.



This is where we end this chapter! Bam. It’s kinda early, but only by about an hour? Like it matters.

Rate. Review. Favorite. Feedback is nice. Sorry this chapter sucks ass.

Oh, and I’m going to give a quick shout out and thank two ficwad members who’ve reviewed all/most of the chapters in this story.

Thank you; MrsWayandIero for reading. S’really awesome of you. The reviewing is really fucking awesome, too. Keep it up, will ya? :P

Thank you; rainbow_apocalypse also for reading. I appreciate the feedback, and the views. It’s nice to know someone likes my story. XD

Thank you both for being pretty damn awesome.

Again incase other readers forgot, Rate. Review. Favorite. The feedback is still nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story