Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 13

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 205 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 13/?
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
POV: Aleera´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

My master generously trusted me with that little nothing that was the Princess. He threw her into my arms and I laughed into her face.

"Not the little Heroine now, are we?" I purred into her ear and listened to her heartbeat with a longing that burned on my tongue. The only mortal in this castle...and I had her in my grip.

I licked a long path up her throat to mark her as mine. Tonight, she won´t escape my deathly kiss.

I let my gaze drift towards my master, who had that hunter Van Helsing under his iron spell.
I wanted to smile in satisfaction. The next moment I felt a sharp bone that was driven into my chest.

Doubling over and coughing, I lost my grip on that Princess bitch.
She quickly fled towards one of the many exits of the ballroom, right into the labyrinth, that was the castle.

I grinned in anticipation of a satisfying hunt...
Sign up to rate and review this story